Episode 171 Discussion: 16th Jan 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 171 Discussion: 16th Jan 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ðŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3393531

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 171 Discussion - EOD Summary

RK-Madhu ka Patch up over Love Test fight.

Events of the Episode
  1. RK comes back to Madhu. They patch up. Says Madhu to RK - No more Love tests okay ? I am there to help you fight your insecurities, you just allow me do that. RK says yes.
  2. Madhu modifies the plan of "going away from here" to "going away from here until you are completely healed and able to trust the world and then come back again to our loved ones". RK agrees.
  3. RK then takes her to the pond-side place where he had given his first shot. He tells Madhu that he will marry her there after Padmini and Shamsher get married.
  4. Radha goes to Padmini's place. Happily tells her that her son Rishu called her Maa and all that has been possible because of Madhu. She vows that she will not allow ger son to go anywhere.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Ananya05, SD, tanu07, nehakariba, Charu
Page 2 - himbin, Munni_123, Ananya05, amrithas, Soundarya
Page 3 - zoya_naziya, apolloartemis, SD
Page 4 has interesting reviews.
Page 4 - dramacrazy12, zoya_naziya, Munni_123, Leela 09, MarathiMulgi
Page 7 - applenpeaches, Zorica, Savz_uniqueblis

Page 6 - Previous week TRP break-up

Page 12 - Leela's explanation on the relevance of the episode to merge it back to original premise of the story as shown in promos, through "Aag ka Dariya" - MUST READ

Pictorial Commentary - Zorica on Page 3 & 4

Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper  - I really like this one (see full size)
http://i47.tinypic.com/34j7srd.jpg

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Hey Everyone,

Reminder.
We have this thread which can be used for discussions on promos, videos, sneak peaks, trailer segments and media articles.

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion

You may reserve the link into your my post sections when u get time. You can give the link of your post in the ED thread and ask everyone to join you there for discussing non-episode topics but with same people of this ED thread. This way, we need not worry about cluttering up this thread during the times when we know for sure that there are others who have not yet watched the show. 

Today some of us have discussed the sneak peeks and segments over Page 7 and 8
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So the sole purpose of maa-beta milap drama was for radha to turn back to radunce and become the ultimate roadblock in the rishbala eloping plan. Can things get worse than this plotwise? I can sense a long saas-bahu drama coming our way. N if not that,we still have to put up with all the balraj drama with OTT filmy sequences, before we gear up for saas- bahu rona dhona. Aur is sab me phasa bichara RK. Sigh! Trouble never seems to spare him. Ek khatam nai hui, to dusri shuru.
My brain is not in a position to analyze today's episode.Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Honestly, it was a confusing episode to me ðŸ˜•

There definitely was "patching of scenes shot at different times".  It seemed clothing of the scenes through some dialogues and editing where the screenplay itself was a bad framework. This is my view only for today's episode construction.

The Let's go away where there are just you and me Track has now addendum of Let's return back to our loved ones with another conflict from Ms.Radhaji that she will not allow the son to go away anywhere.

Only one scene seemed good and that was Radhaji going to Padmini and sharing her happiness and I was enjoying it until, the clunk showed up...that Radha now involves Padmini to oppose the going away track for Madhu and RK. Both the mother's opposition...

But one thing I superliked. That RK wants to get married at that place where he gave his first shot when become actor. His Lucky Charm !!! That was Filmy, respectful and endearing feeling. Chalo shaadi hogi ya nahin...khayal to accha tha.

tanu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Disappointed is how I will sum up make up scene between RK-Madhu!

What was Madhu saying??? Did she even hear herself? Did she just say that his dimaag was filled with kachra, wo bhi sada hua??? The way she said it was so strong that  I got the feeling if she really felt this way about him… then she shouldn't be with him… even being in love with him would be no reason enough. Yes, RK deserved this…but 3 months earlier! I agree the guy is bitter due to his past, he is insecure about his relationships… but she cant say he has no idea about relationships. He was the one who saw the unsaid love between Padmini and Malik. He has maintained his silence regarding the wrong doings of the Bhatia clan to shield his mother (stupid and foolish, I agree). He took back the case against Malik, a man who was out to kill him. If he didn't understand a father or trust him, he would have never taken the case back. He would have not bothered to reconcile a father and a daughter or Padmini-Malik. I thought she loved RK because she trusted him more than himself to be a good human being behind his facade. She said that no one has hurt her like him… she should be thankful… the people she loves, her husband, parents and sister have faced worse and scarred for life!  I am so disappointed with those lines that I completely shut off from that scene… somewhere in between I heard that the sanyas plan is still on, just that now it is a makeshift arrangement and not a permanent plan. Thank God for small mercies. May be not! Radha-Padmini scene indicated that Madhubala is all set to thread the path of a 'saas-bahu' saga. Radha does not want to get away from RK-Madhu and Madhu just promised RK, they will go away. Good Luck, RK!

The talaab kinara scene was good. Just a grouse… why are they roaming about in the previous days clothes? Isn't it a fresh day? RK took time to shave not shower? I get it that was VD's shot just before and after his break… yet they could have gone for fresh set of clothes!

RK plans to get married at that place because his 1st shot was in that place and its lucky… Hmmm! The film industry is so prominent in their lives. The scene had their usual banter… cute!

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome episode
again patchup in few hours phew. rk ur dam lucky
rk was so true the relation they share is truly made by God. oh i loved how madhu reach for rk when she saw him hurt. i have a doubt if rk will fight for his love because when madhu was accusing him he was standing like a lost child who doesnt know to find the way out. how his expressions changed when madhu said itna he tum say pyar b karti hoon. again he took time to hug her back.
and i hate the bodydouble hands yuck.
rk ki private suraj ki pehli kiran. guiding him to happiness relation life and love
and madhu ka sabse ghara andhera rk which is consuming madhu fully she cant saty away from him.

i m sure now dips gona tell or some how radha ji will come to know about rk and madhu leaving. then radhaji will show her true colors this same radhaji gona accuse madhu for taking his son away from her.

i dont understand why they want to leave
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ananya05

So the sole purpose of maa-beta milap drama was for radha to turn back to radunce and become the ultimate roadblock in the rishbala eloping plan. Can things get worse than this plotwise? I can sense a long saas-bahu drama coming our way. N if not that,we still have to put up with all the balraj drama with OTT filmy sequences, before we gear up for saas- bahu rona dhona. Sigh!
My brain is not in a position to analyze today's episode.

bang on Ananya..i came here to write exactly the same thing that therez nothing to analyze today..it was too confusing for me..this much ke i shut my TV n walk off...everything frm editing to acting to dialogues was not upto the mark..cut n paste gone wrong...made me wonder, what happened to Madhu ðŸ˜† she's gone crazy in RK's love or what? suddenly his expressions changed n he was back to his normal self...phir se jaana? 😲 it's STILL not over ðŸ˜†  both of them went to this weirdo place where the wedding sequence will be shot...u know all this has FORCED me to think bollywood style and now i can guess the reason behind RK's absence frm the wedding scene...Ballu's goons  must have tied him up somewhere n that's how he will know tht Madhu is in danger...what drama ! 

they cud have brought a fresh feel to that scene near the lake if the actors changed their costumes...there need not be any continuity ..it was morning and they can go anywhere they want...he had time to shave but not change? ..Viv is back ðŸ¥³pata chal gaya tha...the only good thing abt today's epi...

the chemistry was not gr8..again the same old scene n same old style...but the crazy fool in me  likes that also ðŸ˜†

it's better they show us those item numbers till the wedding..at least we'll have a hearty laugh ðŸ¤£ than bang our heads thinking "ye kya ho raha hai bhai" ðŸ˜† chickni chameli to fevicol..tribute to 100 yrs of Cinema, Ballu style...today's Radha-Padmini scene was one such...itni overacting ...okay a song dedicated to Radha today..itni khushi thi Radhaji ke dance karte karte ghar jayengi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAqei1c6hH4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
dramago thumbnail
Sorry to say this but,I got weird vibes from to days episode...First time felt like R.K
has a bigger game plan...Why would he ask her at this pint ki 'ddobna hain ya chalna hain'...
'chalne se dard hoga' and her saying 'na chalke jo dukh hoga wo manjoor nahi'..Does it mean
Madhu ka aag ka dariya test actually is starting from now on...confusing episode...
would need to watch one more time to collect my thoughts... 
Munni_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am I the only one felt that lack of continuity after watching the episode?

Confusing episode . 

They will show only romantic scenes between RK and madhu till the marriage sequence I believe.

@Shri  analysis please if there is anything to analyse😊