Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Haaalo dears!!!πŸ˜ƒ A big happywaala smile to u . The kidnapping track is over , thank u cvs. Now lets see what's next, Ram manafying Priya or the big confrontation ? I want 2 see a superb lorhi like last time.Sid is back so my hopes of getting conda off Ram's back has increased but i hav a feeling she will b the thorn in Raya's life as long as the story continues.The new promo is sad. but thank God no Rajjo bhaiya 4 a WHOLE week! Aditi @ positve , looks like ur busy with ur studies . Keep it up.πŸ˜†

Hai Unice a very Goodmorning..see i am grinning very broadly..Now u can once again say that i watch this show to relax..Isnt it so Unice.Actually all my pain disappeared the moment they showed the glimpse of Pihu hiding behind sid..i was happy she was out of the crappy place.
No Rajat made my festival.
Priya n Ram let them deal the matters sensibly no blame game plz..i am not ready to see that.RaYa always let the thorn be crushed ..
Yesterday i was relieved when i saw Nuts n was happy to see Mahesh back..I was missing nuts and Mahesh coming back was like ThankGod now we have performers in the show.
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1itida7

dont sulk sweetheart..y i thnk v are heading towards smthng major.also these ppl changings things instantly as per feed bak.yest epi was shot yest itself.also y we taking pk's naraazgi as blaming ram.cn be smthng else also.kya pata.she was blaming her own self in d car.or m i thnking too much.dis yoyoing needs to stop now.anyways lets watch d epi.promo n precap are misleading many times.

Ok Aditi being positve may help me to watch it normally..Heading towards major...uff we are coming back to starting point again and again buddy..where will we head if we go in circle..No way am gonna spoil my mind or heart now..i was affected tooo much by Pihu's plight now i aem ready with a smile to take the worst..
I am new to this forum, πŸ˜³ Haven't been a regular viewer of the show...But the little angel 'PIHU' caught my eyes and heart... and now, its all pihu...pihuuu...& pihuuu...😳, ...She has become the delicate darling to everyone who follows the show... I don't know much about the show, 'just know that Ram & Priya are married and now separated...' 
Amrita Mukherjee's natural expressions actually made me wondered...The kid acts so well, at a tender age...😳 She is such a cute angel.. 
As every1, I was also standing in thorns when Pihu Baby was lost and kidnapped... and the relief it gave when she was found was I cannot explain...Though its a daily soap, sometimes such scenes holds heart and mind back!!
I am happy Pihu baby is back with her parents...Looking forward to more n more Pihu scenes.. πŸ˜ƒ 

Love, 
Pinky😳 
armanz thumbnail

also these ppl changings things instantly as per feed bak.

Yeah i was wondering they dont have proper story and they went to address such a big issue.how did they plan then??wht was the original track??Pata nahi yaar ye kya karna chahthe the..
Hey did u observe that KM wala scene.it was shot on ST's b'day..so 12th to 15th didnt they shoot anything else???or Sid was a last moment addition..Jo bhi ho Pihu is out of danger now she has to see her parent's tiff...UFff
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

I am new to this forum,😳Haven't been a regular viewer of the show...But the little angel 'PIHU' caught my eyes and heart... and now, its all pihu...pihuuu...& pihuuu...😳, ...She has become the delicate darling to everyone who follows the show... I don't know much about the show, 'just know that Ram & Priya are married and now separated...'

Amrita Mukherjee's natural expressions actually made me wondered...The kid acts so well, at a tender age...😳She is such a cute angel..
As every1, I was also standing inthorns when Pihu Baby was lost and kidnapped... and the relief it gave when she was found was I cannot explain...Though its a daily soap, sometimes such scenes holds heart and mind back!!
I am happy Pihu baby is back with her parents...Looking forward to more n more Pihu scenes..
Pinky😳

Welcome to BALH forum pinky..PIHU played by Amrita is a really brilliant.The kid is spontaneous and she is the reason that i'm following it regularly after separation.She is so cute and brings an instant smile on our face..Yeah we are learned n mature but still i got affected with this track as if it was real..πŸ˜†
Priya left Ram five years back after she survived an accident as she was sentenced 14yrs of imprisonment for a crime she didnt commit so that Ram can move on..
The current track has to focus on Pihu and hope we get to see her more and as a cheerful kid.Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
armaanz πŸ˜³ happy for that warm welcome!! πŸ˜³ , so sweet of you to summarize the show!!😊,,... Even I was feeling sad and helpless when I saw Pihu in danger!!! πŸ˜’, Any1 would isnt?.. Acting soo natural and innocence personified!!!...
BTW, isnt it Amrita Mukherjee and not Ankita?? You mentioned the latter nameπŸ˜†...chalo..hope to see more of Pihu bacchha's scenes!!! 

Love,
Pinky😳
armanz thumbnail
@Pinky Yeah it was a mistake..πŸ˜† She isnt Ankita..what was in my mind at that time i dont know...
Thankyou for all the sweet words and see Pihu is loved by everyone..lovely acting actually AM makes it look so cute..Let's hope for happy n cute Pihu moments in the midst of her parents tiff..
ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to c sid making a big House with RKr's 50 crores...And Vikram will make Ram to understand ki Sid ko jail mat bhej...Fir ayesha bhi khush aur tu bhi...aur three of Vikram Neha with their 4 kids ...Sid Ayesha  with khush and Ram Priya with peehu...live happily after evr.No jhagra no wory..live happy happy
aditi_34 thumbnail
Hi unice! Yeah clg to h,but just now got free for d day.actualy pk surely has smthng in her mind.first she said she'l bk off,den was all set to take pihu along??.she initiated the hug n den wanted to say smthng,wat??.she blamed herself in car,went to lodge complaint vid ram,but chose to go vid vik to search pihu????.she is now giving silent treatment.there is smthng definitely more that is cukin in her mind. Perhaps its nt the blame to ram alone.anyways,any khabar abt trps? Today is wed na..
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi unice! Yeah clg to h,but just now got free for d day.actualy pk surely has smthng in her mind.first she said she'l bk off,den was all set to take pihu along??.she initiated the hug n den wanted to say smthng,wat??.she blamed herself in car,went to lodge complaint vid ram,but chose to go vid vik to search pihu????.she is now giving silent treatment.there is smthng definitely more that is cukin in her mind. Perhaps its nt the blame to ram alone.anyways,any khabar abt trps? Today is wed na..

Hayee my saalam 2 u dear miss positive.!!!!!One big πŸ€— 2 u if  things happen as u says & v hav a happy waala family no 1 huggie! ok?-- No idea about the trp's yet not expecting much either.