naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

VIRMAN OS

MEMORIES

present   past

last year lohri is something that i couldnt ever forget. it is something that i will cherish all my life. that day turned my life upside down and gave me everything that belonged to me... something that was destined to be mine, something that was meant for me, my life, my husband, my virat... i never thought one day i will fall irrevocably in his love.. but it happened and he was the one who made me realise it.
bua ji influenced me to bring maya back into virat's life and i inorder to please her, did whatever bua ji asked me to.i did everything she told me to. i did many things to assure virat that maya has changed, to make him believe that maya was the one for him, i made him understand that so what once she broke his heart but now she was a changed person and she loves him with all her heart.
after my constant efforts, virat believed my each and every word. i didnt lie to him because i actually thought that maya loved him and she honestly regret the mistake she made. virat was now ready to give maya a second chance. he was ready to take maya back in his life just for my sake. he was trying to be happy with her each n every moment but i knew that he wasnt truly happy. something was different whenever he was with maya, a spark in his eyes was never to be seen, his smile was not like it used to be. he was no longer my partner. he was lost all day in his thoughts. its not like i didnt try to find out the reason for his strange behaviour and somehow i couldnt because maya never left his side. slowly i realised that maya didnt like me being anywhere near to virat and i decided to stay away from virat. cmon why would i want to come between two people who love each other.
i distanced myself from virat so that he could spend quality time with maya. because time was the only thing that could strengthen their relationship. i wanted them to have their sweet quality time with each other. but i started missing virat and his company. i started feeling like a stranger in the vadera mansion. but i couldnt go back also because my partner needed me. he wanted me to be with him till his marriage. yes virat n maya were engaged and were to get married in a week or two. i was feeling uncomfortable in that whole marraige thing but there was no way i couldnt refuse virat.
i still clearly remember the day, i was getting ready for the lohri function downstairs. i was least interested in going in that so function because all of them would be busy among themselves. earlier i used to have virat with me but today he also wouldnt have time for me as maya would never leave him alone for a second. i knew i would be nothing more than a piece of furniture and the icing on the cake will be bua ji eating up my mind whole time because she also has no company like me. i was wearing my necklace when i saw virat in the mirror. the first thought that crossed me mind was " woww... we look great together..." and i smiled. i thought i was hallucinating bcos why would virat come here when his maya memsaab was there with him.
my train of thoughts was interrupted by a husky yet sexy voice. "why are you smiling like an idiot...??? " said the owner of that voice mr. virat singh vadera. i immediately got up and turned around to face him. i was looking at him as if i saw a ghost but actually i was unable to believe that he was with me , standing in front of me and smirking with his patent raising brow. i wanted to touch him and make sure that i wasnt dreaming. but before i could do anything, virat caught my shoulders and turned me right so that i was facing the main door of my room. virat was leaning on me with every passing second and i could feel his hot breath tickling on my face making me go insane. my heart started beating so loudly that i was afraid that virat might also hear it.
virat : woh aa rahi hai...???
manvi : kaun...??? 😕
virat : maya...
manvi : haan...
virat : yahan dekh rahi hai...???
manvi : haan... virat kya kar rahe ho...?? chodo...??
virat : woh yahan pakka dekh rahi hai na...???
manvi : haan... looking as if she would kill me... let me go...
the next moment i felt as if i was in heaven... it seemed like pure bliss... i never knew that it would feel so good... i was being kissed... i felt him nibbling my lower lip and pulling me closer. his hand playing havoc on my back, roaming everywhere as if he was mentally trying to remember each n every curve of mine. i closed my eyes in anticipation and with my hands i ruffled his hair. i didnt want him to stop but when i heard my phone ringing, i came back  to my senses and i pushed him away from me. virat stepped back as if questioning me the reason of my previous action. i touched my lips with my fingers and felt as if they were burning from his touch.
i said nothing because if i would have uttered a word, i would have definitely cried. i turned around to fix myself towards the mirror and wore minimum make up. the whole time virat was staring me, i could feel his gaze on me but i have to have to ignore him and forget what happened minutes back. i passed virat and was going out of the room when i felt virat holding my hand. i tried hard to free my hand out of his hold but he was too strong. the next moment he pinned me to the nearest wall. i could feel my racing heartbeats and our closeness was freaking me. virat moved closer to me leaving practically no space between us and i felt myself melting every second. when i felt his hot breath tickling on my lips, my heartbeat stopped and my breath hitched. virat moved more closer to me and his lips near my ear.
virat : i dont regret it...
the four words he said made me speechless and i was wondering what got into him that he said it.
virat : do u hear it, i dont regret it... i would never regret it... never ever in my whole life... because i kissed the girl i love... i kissed the girl who i want to marry...i kissed the girl who is the reason of my existence... she is none other than my bandariya... and i, only i have that right... and mind it dare you give this right to anybody else other than me... dare you find a guy who could love you more than i do... marry me manvi... i cannot live without you...i only love you... staying near maya, made me realise i want be close to you not her...
i was so lost in the moment that i could say nothing except his name. "virat..." i said.
virat : shh... let me complete... thank u... thank u soo much manvi... agar tum maya ko wapas nahi lekar aati toh main kabhi samjah nahi pata ke main kya chahta hoon... main kabhi nahi samajh pata ke main sorf aur sirf tumse pyar karta hoon... aur shadi.. shadi bhi sirf tumse karunga uss chudail se nahi... (i wanna thank u for bringing back maya... bcos if u didnt bring her back i would have never realised what i want from life... i would have never realised that i love you.. .only u.. and i will only n only marry younot that witch...)
the moment i heard virat addressing maya as "chudail " i giggled...
virat : i am serious yaar manvi... i am not joking...!!!
i smiled at his innocent and pulled him more closer and said something i never thought i would say to anybody other than di " i love you virat... i really love you... but remember i cant love you more than di.. she is my first priority..."
virat replied " but you know what you are my first priority...always... "
the next moment i hugged him and i was overwhelmed with emotions, with happiness...
then we both went hand in hand downstairs and saw that half of the drama was already over. maya has refused to marry virat because he loves me  and blah blah blah. we saw maya leaving and viren jiju was sooo happy that he started doing bhangra. dadaji asked us whether maya was saying the truth or not. we said that we love eacxh other. everybody was happy beyond words and we got married.. sorry happily married...!!!!!

virat : where are you lost meri madhubala...??? (virat encircled his arms around my waist and rubbing his nose on my cheek)
i chuckled and replied "i was just thinking about the last lohri... "
virat : meri pyari biwi, first lets go down... its our first lohri after marriage.. and we cant be late though i want to stay here with you and make love...
i blushed...
virat : oh my gosh... you still blush after full one year of marriage... unbelievable but u know what i love the effect i have on you baby...
i finished my make up and dragged him out of the room so that we can attend our first lohri function...
i said " cmon virat... lets move... "

ps : HAPPY LOHRI TO ALL OF YOU...!!!!
THIS IS MY LOHRI SPECIAL OS... ENJOY... ONE SCENE ISPIRED FROM JAB WE MET...!!! I HOPE U ALL HAVE ALREADY GUESSED IT... 😉
PM HAVENT BEEN SEND YET...
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super awesome os yr ,
totally loved it ,
very well written yr ,
thanks for the pm yr .Edited by __Aarti__ - 11 years ago
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow nainu partner pehle sabse pehle ek jhappi!
Bohot miss ki yaar in dino main teri updates, os sab kuch!
Aur yeh kahani ne to meri dhajiya uda di!
Loved it its so awesome!
Fabulous!
Kya yaar kitna passionateee kiss tha!
So so so hawttt!
That was an amazing twist!
I never expected that!
Maya left the matter so simple i never thought!
I thought maya or bua would make a fuss out of it!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha viren did bhangra after maya left hahahahaha
so this memory was tooo cute
awww cho chweet!!!!
So virat loved manvi from before
mhhh thats nice!
Thnx a lot for the pm!
It was awesome!!!!Edited by ..nikki_vijay.. - 11 years ago
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesm just wow luvd it. Specially virat dialogues.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh myyy god,
an unforgettable lohri 😃

thanks for pm
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS..! while reading i though u would have made a little changes probably there wuldnt b kiss but he might propose...but it seems here actions speak louder than words...Amazing...*going back to reading*...Thnks forthe PM!~
sapphhire thumbnail
it's fantastic thanks for the pm.
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice os...

Happy lohri naina n to all virman fans... 😊
shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. .its gr8 maya left virat so simply n vadhera family also aceptd manvi widout any drama nice yar...i can imagine d scene viren doing bhangra. .awesome. . N happy lohri. .Edited by shabsem - 11 years ago
Sheel22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww it's fabulous...aaeewww loved how virat kissed maanvi and proposed her...Thanks for the PM...:)