Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone!
I'm new to the forum.   My name is Madhoo and I really like Jai and Yashashri.  When the promos started to come for this show I got really excited.  Even now I want to watch the show, but I'm not watching it.  Only because from the pictures and synopsis, it seems like Jai and Shamil are the main leads of the show and Yash is not to be with Jai.  Could someone please tell me what Jai and Yash's relationship is in this show?  Maybe after knowing this I'll start watching the show.
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhoo

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forum.   My name is Madhoo and I really like Jai and Yashashri.  When the promos started to come for this show I got really excited.  Even now I want to watch the show, but I'm not watching it.  Only because from the pictures and synopsis, it seems like Jai and Shamil are the main leads of the show and Yash is not to be with Jai.  Could someone please tell me what Jai and Yash's relationship is in this show?  Maybe after knowing this I'll start watching the show.

Jai and YM dont have a relationship as such...she is their accountant's daughter!! and welcome to the forum...join us in Jay/ YM AT!!! 😊
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Hello friends,here it is my first post and i am big fond of sanskar..i found that it is unique and complete different theme show..So,yesterday episodes was really awesome..that i loved to hear kishan's dialogues...but their was wrong saying about "krishna sudhama topic"...
As a mythological learner,i want to say that "sudhama used to bring "rice" as a gift to krishna...not "poa"...that was wrong dialogue by kishan..So,i think that i want to share this..in u'r foram..

my question is "how can i add me as a member...to this foram..??
prateek

Hello prateek...
Welcome to the forum...

You can join this forum by posting your details in this thread😃

diehardbee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what is relation between bhoomi and jaikishan
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutieharshitaro

what is relation between bhoomi and jaikishan

They are now officialy husband and wife😳 Mr JaiKishan Vaishnav and Mrs Bhoomi JaiKishan Vaishnav😳 Oh I love how that sounds😳
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luckym2012

I have a request, don't know if this is the place to ask, can we have less sticky's on the forum, so I can see topics on the second page on the first one, it makes the forum more lively and it's more easy on the eye. :) 

Sticky topics are topics that are really important.So they'll remove the topics that are sticky once it is not important anymore.
LovelySoni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Trouble.

Sticky topics are topics that are really important.So they'll remove the topics that are sticky once it is not important anymore.

Can Anyone help me with, what does Sticky topics mean ?

Thanks in Advance 
       Arun.
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovelysoni

<font size="2">Can Anyone help me with, what does Sticky topics mean ?</font>

<font size="2">Thanks in Advance</font>
<font size="2"> Arun.</font>

Sticky topics are those topics which we can see in the first page of the forum...for eg there are now 7 sticky topics in the first page because MOD's want those topics to be viewed by everyone in the forum...even though if there are no comments in those threads they wont dissappear and go to second page...this is what i know about sticky topics...hope you got some idea..
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneesha28889

Hello prateek...
Welcome to the forum...

You can join this forum by posting your details in this thread😃

I know its so late to reply here...Well,i definitly join this foram and thanx a lot for u'r answer
LovelySoni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneesha28889

Sticky topics are those topics which we can see in the first page of the forum...for eg there are now 7 sticky topics in the first page because MOD's want those topics to be viewed by everyone in the forum...even though if there are no comments in those threads they wont dissappear and go to second page...this is what i know about sticky topics...hope you got some idea..

Thanks a lot  for the Info dear. Do we can create sticky posts or just the MoD's have that facility ?