lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Those who have Ashni fascination Unkeliye weekend pe khas composition
A letter of Adoration from Nidhi to Ashu making her expression
Will be happy to have comments and appreciation

Dear Dr. (Ashutosh) Adoration, 

Most worthy of all creations, you are my one and only destination. Sir, I need your attention, and I am confident I will take you out from the shell of frustration.  

I am aware of your perfection. I adore your domination and would like to be your relation and build my nation with your coordination. I have an assertion that I will fill your life with love addition, sorrow subtraction, joy multiplication and hate division.

As per my educational qualifications, I have passed lover's examination, no doubt with distinction.  I am well versed in Medical profession. I would work hard with fullest dedication and would be happy to be your scrub in all surgical and romantic operations.  You can ask questions, take my examination, and have satisfaction for choosing me as your subordination. With your recommendation I would like to work under your supervision to prove myself to come up to your expectations.

For the patients of Children Ward, with your permission I would like to arrange a picnic celebration.  On my invitation you have to come for the picnic wearing an attire of latest fashion.  I have a fascination to dance with you at disco station. I also have an inclination to prepare methi muthiya and hare chane ki curry on special occasions.

I have only one expectation that is your coordination in my every decision. I appreciate your dedication to your noble profession and any patient who comes to KGH for hospitalization.  I have a passion to walk on the ramp with you at the Fashion show 'Show Stopper' session.  I request you to come out of your inhibition and without any hesitation fulfil my ambition.

I have a suggestion; let us meet at Dargah near Lucknow station for love confession.  I will come wearing white Anarkali and have an assumption to receive your appreciation. On the eve of New Year Celebration I have a calculation to gift you with Baba's Mansion.

Thanking you in anticipation. I have to make our wedding preparations.

Yours affection (Nidhi)

Edited by lee_Ashni - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post. So sweet.🤗
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome !!!!! Amazing way with words👏⭐️
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😛So cute dear😛
😳love words 😳
😳brilliant you are so sweet😛
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very sweet, lovely post Leenaji.. You writes really well..
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Thank u Rajani, Aru, Ariya and Deepali for prompt appreciation. Love you all.
lee_Ashni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-rrdsu

Very sweet, lovely post Leenaji.. You writes really well..

So nice of you dear. Thank U
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-lee_Ashni

</div>

<div>
So nice of you dear. Thank U

I like your shayrana andaaz too.. Writes those too.. Chalo gn leenaji see ya 2 moro..
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...

esp the last line
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Dr. (Leena) Admiration,

That was indeed a wonderful creation... For this I have lots of appreciation. Do keep this level up in continuation... We all have the same fascination, for our Dr. Adoration... Thanx a ton for this presentation...

With love submisson,

Aazeen(ation) :D