PKYEK - Destroyed For Love.. Epi 2

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PKYEK2-DFL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Discussion thread link

Edited by PKYEK2-DFL - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res--
--edited--

that was damn gud shreya!! 👏 enjoyd it to the core.. 👍🏼 dis abhay is just the opposite of the angel we usd to knw and am loving dis change! eager to knw abt alina and the other queen!
The mysterious queen..her charistmatic aura..everythng is so well presentd! It makes the charactr intriguing in its very 1st entry!👏 alina and abhay were portrayd brilliantly! Even non present advik made his mark by the sheer descriptn of hs horrendous acts! Terrific tht is!! ⭐️ Also waiting 4 abhay-advik encounter! Story is taking nyc interesting turn..😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

great episode

must say pkyek season 2 is rocking
writers r doing a flabulous job
bt sad hav 2 wait 4r another long week 4r the next epi
bt plz want abhiya 2 meet soon / com face 2 face 
or atleast one of tem sees the other
NOT like any EK serial where it takes more twn 15 epis 4r the leads 2 com face 2 face
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good work shreya. abhay's ruthlessness has been described really well. the way he gives out such barbaric punishments show how dreaded he is. and how much he has changed from the original abhay
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res   
Edited --- 

Wow sherya ! It was fabulously  written yaar 👏 I loved abhay ke dialouges , infact I love his character which u portrayed beautiful , the angry young man ! 😎 And hayeee mera Advik !  Even in his absence his presence could be felt , he is soo cool na ! Afterall he is my Advik 😆  Can't wait for abhay Advik ka encounter , my hotties together  and alina's part was amazing , she is such a sweety and pure hearted 😳 and ha abhiya ka  first takkar  just can't wait for there face to face 😳 btw I had a question , mujhe abhi pata  Chala tat even sanaya is part of this season , is she paired Opp my Advik ? 😃 ( please say yes 😆 ) 
Any ways can't wait for next episode and ha shreya please tell everyone team member on my behalf tat I'm sorry , I can't take part actively and help u all , studies me busy 
Lovely episode yaar 😃
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: captainplus

great episode

must say pkyek season 2 is rocking

writers r doing a flabulous job

bt sad hav 2 wait 4r another long week 4r the next epi

bt plz want abhiya 2 meet soon / com face 2 face

or atleast one of tem sees the other

NOT like any EK serial where it takes more twn 15 epis 4r the leads 2 com face 2 face

Not 15... but a few more episodes definitely for them to meet. All the better for you guys to enjoy them. :)
stay tuned... I really hope you won't be disappointed.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Not 15... but a few more episodes definitely for them to meet. All the better for you guys to enjoy them. :)
stay tuned... I really hope you won't be disappointed.

its okk 😭 wil not b dissappoint
bt wil b happy if the epis r longer 😛 coz it only coms ones a week
Edited by captainplus - 11 years ago
wow loved it wat an epi.. oh yaha warewovles n vampires ke sath sath witches bhi hai..
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

good work shreya. abhay's ruthlessness has been described really well. the way he gives out such barbaric punishments show how dreaded he is. and how much he has changed from the original abhay

Thank you so much Dishu... I wanted to show that and glad i sort of succeded. :)