A letter to Amrita's mother

sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Mrs. Mukherjee,

It is such a pleasure to see Amrita in the show and she is indeed a very talented child. The present track is a very intense one and my heart goes out to little Peehu as she is going through the trauma of being separated from her only security blanket.

Children are so innocent and impressionable. Please take care that Amrita is not affected by what Peehu is going through. It is amazing that she is able to emote so well at such a young age and congratulations to her for that.

Being a teacher by profession, a mother who I chose to be and an ardent fan of their innocence, I am a big fan of little children, because they are our future - our only hope for a happier and safer tomorrow and I get scared that these serious roles they play might affect them. Please take care that it does not happen to Amrita.

Please give her a big hug from me and tell her she is the best - a true Superstar!

Regards,

Sandhya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woww great post sandhya ji ..I totally agree with you ..
Plz Mrs.Mukharjee take care of her .. I know you will but just our concern to her ..dont take it in worng way ...
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Nice post👍🏼
Purely Agree with you...

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well said! I agree too Amrita is doing a fab job with the role and the current track 

Did anyone notice when Amrita was shooting her scene her mom was actually in the shots too at the bus stop she was already standing there with glasses and then when she was walking on the road and then amritas mother got on the bus and off it with amrita too but she went right before pihu did I was happy to see that I guess amrita was more comfortable with her mother being with her in such a public shooting location but glad to see the team doing things in the way which is more comfortable with the actors btw amrita rocked the scene too! So much confidence! hats off to the young artist!
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

Well said! I agree too Amrita is doing a fab job with the role and the current track 

Did anyone notice when Amrita was shooting her scene her mom was actually in the shots too at the bus stop she was already standing there with glasses and then when she was walking on the road and then amritas mother got on the bus and off it with amrita too but she went right before pihu did I was happy to see that I guess amrita was more comfortable with her mother being with her in such a public shooting location but glad to see the team doing things in the way which is more comfortable with the actors btw amrita rocked the scene too! So much confidence! hats off to the young artist!

Yes Ranii, I noticed it too, but thought it was just my imagination.
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Sandhya..Little kids do need their moms around to feel comfortable and i was hoping to find her onscreen somewhere...
Amrita is a brilliant kid and i hope everything goes smooth during the shoots for her n kid playing kush too..hope the onscreen turmoil doesnt affect the kid in real life too.
I dont know why but i feel Amrita enjoys shooting the scenes with Sakshi..
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armanz

Good post Sandhya..Little kids do need their moms around to feel comfortable and i was hoping to find her onscreen somewhere...
Amrita is a brilliant kid and i hope everything goes smooth during the shoots for her n kid playing kush too..hope the onscreen turmoil doesnt affect the kid in real life too.
I dont know why but i feel Amrita enjoys shooting the scenes with Sakshi..

Totally agree with you.I think the PH ,amrita's mom the co-actors etc are all taking care of the scenes..

If you notice in most of the scenes while conda is shouting at pihu,both are not in same frame..yes only in the scenes whens she is not shouting i see them together.(correct me if i am wrong)..

Inspite of that the expresions that Amrita gives are great...but its is the good from the directors part the scnes where COnda is shouting both are not together..eventhough its an pretense but the scenes such as this does affect one.Amrita is just a five yr old.

Also the public scenes like that in the bus etc ..her Mom was around.just to make the kid comfortable.She wd be a bit conscious shooting alone in public..

Also i totally agree that Amrita looks super happy and super comfortable while shooting with Sakshi their offscreen bonding and chemistry comes across onscreen vividly!
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post :-D completely agree with you...
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
awesome post and a great thinking :) completely agreed with your thinking mam
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes she is very good actor...
she played her role very nicely...