FF Discussion: sarzah's FF...

maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Friends i have decided to create a seperate thread for every writer for their FF's discussion

Links to FF Discussion threads

This thread is to share your views about  sarzah's FF's

you can discuss about future track for ongoing FF's
you can share your love for Finished FF's
You can dedicate songs ,Poems for the FF's
You can discuss about ur fav scenes

you can thank the writer

except Personel chatting
you can comment anything you want related to that FF's

Friends  seperate thread for each FF will be a Fuss
so took this decsion of creating a seperate thread for a particular writer and discussion about all the FF's and your views can be shared in the thread
so that no writer will get disappointed

Please co-operate with this
and please comment on the thread

Links for 
sarzah's FF for your Reference

Fantasy

A Sudden Change Of Heart

Passion

NOTE: Please friends its a request , please don't chat unnecessary things, Try to maintain peace
Please every one participate in this if u have ever read  sarzah's story
Its the tribute to the writers

PS: i am creating this threads without taking permission of writers, if any one don't want this please PM me๐Ÿ˜•

and writers please don't get disappointed if there are less comments
please wait for some days๐Ÿ˜ƒall are busy now a days๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It has been so long but we are still waiting for her ๐Ÿ˜Š
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wish u wud continue 'the sudden change...'...i loved it...still waiting...
farzu3008 thumbnail
i read Fantasy such a beautiful story.  i also appreciate Sudden change of heart but u discontinue it dnt know y.  hope u start it again soon as i really loved it.  u stop it just when the story was turning out to be beautiful  so plz plz do start it
.OneDirection. thumbnail
dnt knw why she discontinued her ffs . all wre grt. passion, sudden change of hearts. hpe she starts again . its really agrt loss to lose such a wonderful writer
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Gosh I love her ff's so much. I remember joing if only cause of Sarzah's fantasy she is one of the finest writers and a great human being๐Ÿ˜Š
sweetmelon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Sarzah z one f my ever green Maaneet FF writer.
I dont know how many times i read Passion its a mindblowing one n A sudden change f my  heart z also amazing one.Still am hoping she ll come bk 2 ds Maaneet world w/h her unique FF's.She z very talent 2 write d conversation b/w Maaneet,dts her speciality too.one more thing pls let her ff's link available 2 all new Maaneet FF readers.She z an inborn writer.!!!!!!!!Hats off 2 u my dearest Sarzah.With heavy heart i ll wt 4 ur FF๐Ÿ˜ญ
sudipa81 thumbnail
why she left..???? suddenly...!!! i just started 2 read her ffs..n she left..๐Ÿ˜ญ  sarzah...she is the most most most fabulous writter i have gone through ever...her writing skill is just mind mind blowing...๐Ÿ‘ so many writers here who write so gud but her writings just touches heart...๐Ÿ˜Š i remember..after reading PASSION...in her absence in writing..i just completed SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART in 2 days ..though i hav my final exam next day...!!!!! hassshhh... i m dat kinda pagal die-hrt fan of urs writing sarzah...plz come back...waiting 4 u...lots of love...๐Ÿ˜Š