Amrit Manthan

Todays Epi_9/01/13_Discuss Here

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Instead of making so many blue threads on todays epi can we disscuss it in one thread...plzEdited by Megher_Palok - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabila... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nimrit shouldnt help amrit ...as amrit can do anything she can destroy her life again ðŸ˜”
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's three fourth of the  episode  planning by Amrit and yug how to make  down fall of Nimrit...??😡

yug shows his true colour in this episode...in joining hand with Amrit

These two evils are more dangerous than Rudraksh .They are like bomb any time 

it can explored

Today's episode start with a nice romantic   morning scene  between Nimrit and 

Agam  then followed by Tej and Shivangi😛

more follows...😉 it is dinner time😆

@
PS Megher_Palok
Instead of making so many blue threads on todays epi can we disscuss it in one thread...plz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good idea we will fellow😊
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nabila...

nimrit shouldnt help amrit ...as amrit can do anything she can destroy her life again😔

Let her do na...Amrit will do something then story will move forward ...but i ll be more happy if cvs show something new instead of recycling...

Anyway they start one new track on Tejangi...as shivangi dont want kid n tej wants it...it will be more interesting to watch...
than usual Amrit Nimrit Story...
Nabila... thumbnail
i heard that amrit manthan is going to finish in 23rs febuary 2013 plz say me its true or fake
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Today's three fourth of the episode planning by Amrit and yug how to make down fall of Nimrit...??😡</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">yug shows his true colour in this episode...in joining hand with Amrit</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">These two evils are more dangerous than Rudraksh .They are like bomb any time</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">it can explored</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Today's episode start with a nice romantic morning scene between Nimrit and</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Agam </font>then followed by Tej and Shivangi😛

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">more follows...😉it is dinner time😆</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">@</font>
<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">PS Megher_Palok</font>
Instead of making so many blue threads on todays epi can we disscuss it in one thread...plz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font color="#990033">good idea we will fellow😊</font>

Hmmm...yug intensions got clear today...but 1 thing yet not clear that amrit still love agam...or she is only after revenge on agni...what u think...
Nabila... thumbnail
i am confused if she do all these she cant get anything or she still loves agam but she dont face to him 😕  Edited by Nabila... - 11 years ago
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nabila...

i heard that amrit manthan is going to finish in 23rs febuary 2013 plz say me its true or fake

Thats completely fake news...true one is AM will complete its successful 1 year on 26 Feb... 😊
Nabila... thumbnail
thx so much for the news ðŸ˜›
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There wasn't anything new in the episode other than Shivangi and Tej's so called pregnancy. Even I feel AgNi's romance was a little bit of a filler. The whole episode was all about Amrit's plans which we knew and it was a bit obvious what Amrit was going to do.