Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF Discussion: palindrome's FF...

maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Friends i have decided to create a seperate thread for every writer for their FF's discussion

Links to FF Discussion threads

This thread is to share your views about palindrome's FF's

you can discuss about future track for ongoing FF
you can share your love for Finished FF
You can dedicate songs ,Poems for the FF's

you can thank the writer

except Personel chatting
you can comment anything you want related to that FF's

A seperate thread for each FF will be a Fuss
so took this decsion of creating a seperate thread for a particular writer and discussion about all the FF's and your views can be shared in the thread
so that no writer will get disappointed

Please co-operate with this
and please comment on the thread๐Ÿ˜Š

Links for palindrome's FF for your Reference

once upon a blank paper

NOTE: Please friends its a request , please don't chat unnecessary things, Try to maintain peace
Please every one participate in this if u have ever read 
 palindrome's stories
Its the tribute to the writers

PS: i am creating this threads without taking permission of writers, if any one don't want this please PM me๐Ÿ˜•

and writers please don't get disappointed if there are less comments
please wait for some days๐Ÿ˜ƒall are busy now a days๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shes an awesome writer...very intriguing and has so much of depth in love and emotions and meanings of life...love all her works...
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Palindrome is a very versatile writer. Her stories range from comedy to thriller to thought-provoking to day to day life issues. All her works are a pleasure to read. I must add that no one who reads her works will ever regret it!
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Palin is very good tutor...her work always contains some lessons to learn...her all works are very diff from each other...it contains humor, comic, emotional, meaningful, etc
I fell in love her all FFs when I first read Obsession
RukhluvMaan thumbnail

hey
@maaneet maahiii...
plzxx can u put all her ffs link here...
that we could discuss.. one ff at a time...
one by one wr can discuss all...

like about the story..

fvrt character..
fvrt scene...
sad and funny moments.
. dialogues..
all...
farzu3008 thumbnail
i have read Colors , Beauty and now Life partner.  u r such a unique author.  tell me from where u get such good inspiration to write, really hats off to u.  will read ur other Os later for sure .  continue writing so that we can get such beautiful stories to read
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The moment the name Palindrome's FF came up I had this big wide grin on my face.
And if you dare to enter her thread and read any of her stuff believe me, she will literally kill you with her crazy fantastic sense of humor and characters so real they literally jump out at you.

IF it it the last thing you do then please read her curent FF,
LIFE PARTNER.

I promise you will laugh so hard, you'll literally pass out and all the time you will be thinking how does she do it? Where does she get these crazy ideas from? How can there be such honest to goodness real life most adorable Maan and Geet.

She is the first person whose FF I have shared with my husband. And he really wants to know why she isn't writing professionally. Believe me she is that good.

I can't wait to read more of her stuff.

rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she is different ... what to tell ..  about her . her stories ...
you  cannot hold yourself laughing  while reading her stories...
i love all her  stories
Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
The first story I have read was her colors. It was my exams time and I was preparing, and just thought to take a break, and stumbled upon the One shot. I was left spell bound. Simple words conveyed a great message, portrayed a picture vividly before my eyes that I felt my senses rejuvenated. Thankfully she had continued the story and among all the stories I have read in IF, Colors would always be one of my favorites.
Her Obsession, Beauty and Life Partner, each story is different to each other but all of them had the ability to touch your heart.
Her way of thinking shines through her works, her little science lessons applied into human relations shows what a brilliant person she is. Not everyone could be that perceptive of taking something unique out of a normal thing.
Beauty is by far everyone's favorite for the down to earth characters she sketched and the intellectual yet simple thoughts they shared.
Obsession was a story which would glue you like a gel, which again is a genre which would take guts to choose. Life Partner makes you yearn for such a partner in your life.
Each of her stories would leave a smile on your face and make you more wise than what you were. No wonder I have started to see the world from the other perspective after I started reading her stories. Surprisingly, her stories introduces a character or a characteristic which gets imbibed into my brain so much that they are adopted into real life, without my conscious.
Apart from being a wonderful story teller Palin is a wonderful human being from what I have known her. I wouldn't thank her for she would kick me if i do that. However I would give her a big hug, and I would wish to see a day where she would start writing professionally.
mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Writer
Wonderful person
Love all your story
My favourite is Life Partner
With every story your way of expression is becoming better and better even the story line is becoming more interesting
Eagerly waiting for updates
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿค—