sunehri is real daughter of datta thakur?? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Parm.

Yes, I agree. I haven't got a chance to watch yesterday's epi as I think I had the world's biggest migraine all day. Just got on to see what everyone's up to but probably won't watch it till tomorrow.

So did she do anything irritating in yesterday's epi?
sunheri was not shown in the eps...i think she will react only after ramu declares in today' s eps that miu is dharampatni of prithvi😆
Parm take some rest u can watch epsiodes later...and by the way HD yest eps was grt too Rati was mindblowing😊
i think no , but this might had happen , sudha had left haveli , may b later prabha might had love someone, but he might betrayed her & didn't accept with her news of pregancy , but ramadhari is so kind one n he accepted his wife ,later prabha is in love with ramadhari for this nature unconditionally,
Originally posted by snehapatro

Parm take some rest u can watch epsiodes later...and by the way HD yest eps was grt too Rati was mindblowing😊

Thanks Sneha, will do.  I find noise and light effect me worse which is why no epi's today including HD😭.  Anyway, off to bed...again😆
Originally posted by sue_21

I am quite sure that Sunehri is Prabha's daughter.. later DT married Prabha and cared for Sunehri like his own daughter! DT is still very much in love with Sudha..
yah , you are right , he still loves only Sudha but Prabha is an amazing lady .👏 
Originally posted by Parm.

I'm pretty sure that Sunheri is Prabha's daughter and Ramu raised her like his own.  Also think Kalki is real sister of Prabha as well and she may have arranged for them to be married.  Reason I believe Sunheri is not Ramu's daughter is during a convo with Kalki, Prabha mentioned her loveless marriage but was happy over the fact that Ramu gave Sunheri a father's love.  If she's his biological daughter than why would he say that?  I am assuming it is his step-daughter. 
I agree there , but in this whole situation , I feel bad for Prabha , I feel bad for Sudha , Miu , Sunheri , Akash ...everyone seems to be victim of some situation .  
Parm , take rest n later some tea .
Tm , you don't like Sunheri ? because She's chipku to Prithvi or some other reason ?