Asad..Asad..Asad

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i mean i feel really bad for asad without a fault of his he has to suffer right from the childhood when his father left his mother and he could not get a childhood that everyone yearns to have and at a young age had to take over the responsibilities of his house... and now cause of this haseena and his brother he cannot even meet his brother ayaan who is the closest to his heart...his mother has given him a kasam of not meeting his younger brother ...wonder how he will be able to live without meeting him...awww i feel emotionally attached to asad😭 i wish he had someone who could support him emotionally ...

Views on yesterday's episode:
Honestly i was expecting a lot more of asad in yesterday's episode but there was hardly anything...i mean i thought that maybe asad would come to the rescue after finding out haseena and her brother although he cannot enter that house he would still do something to prove their innocence and save nikhat's engagement...but all that the creatives made him do is to find out about the relation that's it...also ayaan was just standing quiet normally he revolts but today when it was his turn to prove something to save the engagement he was just quiet... I know maybe that is what was planned to happen by the creatives but i was left in lurch wanting more of asad to do something to save his sister's marriage...

Whats your views guys do share it?
Edited by Eternal1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 think its good in away or we can say a blessing in disguise that both asad and ayan didnt do anything to save the engagement as both of them know what kind of a lady is haseena bi and ayan has seen that even imran didnt do anything to save engagement that proves that imran is a puppet of haseena and he wouldnt shut haseena even after marriage. 
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was expecting something dhamkaedaar from Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan, like he is always there as savior for Ayaan, I was thinking of something like that too at Nikkhat's engagement... it was disappointing... I thought of a heroic entry for Asad at Rashid;'s house but  alas it wasnt there 
Eternal1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

think its good in away or we can say a blessing in disguise that both asad and ayan didnt do anything to save the engagement as both of them know what kind of a lady is haseena bi and ayan has seen that even imran didnt do anything to save engagement that proves that imran is a puppet of haseena and he wouldnt shut haseena even after marriage. 

Maybe you are right to an extent...but  imran did feel for nikhat and its very sad that he did not stand up to it guess there will be some love track now for nikhat...but i was expecting a huge fiasco to happen
Eternal1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashKajenRox

I was expecting something dhamkaedaar from Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan, like he is always there as savior for Ayaan, I was thinking of something like that too at Nikkhat's engagement... it was disappointing... I thought of a heroic entry for Asad at Rashid;'s house but  alas it wasnt there 

Ya even i was expecting the same a heroic entry of asad and a dhamakedaar episode but things don't always happen as expected 😕
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eternal1234

Maybe you are right to an extent...but  imran did feel for nikhat and its very sad that he did not stand up to it guess there will be some love track now for nikhat...but i was expecting a huge fiasco to happen

hope that nikhat will be able to take all this and i still feel that all this drama cant end like this.there is something big about to happen.
Eternal1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

hope that nikhat will be able to take all this and i still feel that all this drama cant end like this.there is something big about to happen.

Ya there has to be some huge twist it cannot end so soon without that humaira's father making a big issue about the whole thing!!!
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyc post dear😃
bt i guess we need 2 b patient coz mujhe lagta hai aur bhi dhamake hone wale hai related 2 dis issue...yeah feeling bad 4 nikhat😔...pata nahi ab asad kya karega😕...u wrote it correctly kuch bhi ho hamesha dukh k dariye se asad ko hi gujarna padta hai😭...hence will cum da sbs segment dat ws shown...bt my my banda jab rota hai tab bhi dil ko chu jata hai...wow!...& wats up wid mamujan?...cuming into asad's ghar & dhamkofying his mom😲...bt i luvd dilshad's dialogue-ghoro pe lagam dale jate hai shero pe nahi👏
Eternal1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ras224

nyc post dear😃
bt i guess we need 2 b patient coz mujhe lagta hai aur bhi dhamake hone wale hai related 2 dis issue...yeah feeling bad 4 nikhat😔...pata nahi ab asad kya karega😕...u wrote it correctly kuch bhi ho hamesha dukh k dariye se asad ko hi gujarna padta hai😭...hence will cum da sbs segment dat ws shown...bt my my banda jab rota hai tab bhi dil ko chu jata hai...wow!...& wats up wid mamujan?...cuming into asad's ghar & dhamkofying his mom😲...bt i luvd dilshad's dialogue-ghoro pe lagam dale jate hai shero pe nahi👏

Thanks dear...Seriously jab asad rota hain toh uske saath rone ka mann karta hain...he brings the emotional scene to life with his acting...what an actor man awesome...

Me to liked Dilshad's dialogue it was an apt reply for that mamujaan...👏
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why the engagement needs to be saved. Its not like Nikhat will live happily after marrying Imran. And plus, as much as I hate Haseena Bi and her evil plotting ways, she was right in one point... that she had specifically asked Razia and Shireen about who is Asad Ahmed Khan and they had outrightly lied to her, which is not right. So no matter what Asad would have done, fact would remain that these people too are wrong in hiding this matter and lie about it...