Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Arshi Arvi thats not the explanation my dear.

I am sorry if you don't understand.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blas_morf

Nope,I didnot get it I just did this😊
what is really going on the serial before and after the leaps that I Observed and then my views,posts,comments,reply,perfection😊 

super thesis but sometimes great thesis also fail for some reason πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Shymala Aunty ur posts are agreeable.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Arshi Arvi,See the thread is regarding the Pavitra Rishta of a couple which shares in their marriage ok,So here i say if Arvi is not married to each other so how can their Rishta will be called Pavitra Bcoz However they both individually married to other peoples,So having a debate on a Couple love which hasn't made their Rishta to be Pavitra so why we call Arvi's love as Pavitra Rishta.
My POV says,Pavitra Rishta has two people who keep that on going not leaving it in a mid street.
manan_virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Arshi Arvi,See the thread is regarding the Pavitra Rishta of a couple which shares in their marriage ok,So here i say if Arvi is not married to each other so how can their Rishta will be called Pavitra Bcoz However they both individually married to other peoples,So having a debate on a Couple love which hasn't made their Rishta to be Pavitra so why we call Arvi's love as Pavitra Rishta.
My POV says,Pavitra Rishta has two people who keep that on going not leaving it in a mid street.

If it makes you feel better, none of the rishtas in this show is considered pavitra with or without marriage. According to your definition of pavitra. Might as well change the title of the show to Apavitra rishta.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear  arshi_arvi,

I am so pleased that finally there is something we can agree on! πŸ˜‰

@blue.
Yes, what you say is logical, but it will not be anything less than very messy in practice. Ovi will never let go of Arjun, though Onir might be bighearted enough to let Purvi go, especially if he realises that his Mishti  was never his and had no intention of being his once her particular purpose was served.

However, my dear, this warmed up relationship will never be the same as it once was. There will be a lot of bitterness that will corrode it. Manav, and even Archana, would never be able to forgive Purvi and Arjun, especially if Ovi were to die. They were totally opposed to what Purvi did then, and now it would look like an ugly joke. It is like cracked porcelain, Arshi, you can glue it together again as carefully as you can, but the cracks will show, and it will be only  a poor shadow of its original pristine self.

As for Purvi, she does not deserve any forgiveness at all. She uses people all the time; I was appalled by the way she nags Arjun into complying with what she wants him to do re: Ovi. What earthly right did she have to do that after she ditched him so ruthlessly? She did not deserve Ariun then, and from what I have seen of him,  she does not deserve Onir now.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

I understand where you are coming from. But do you think one should stay married if they are constantly thinking of their ex lover and can't be faithful to their spouse And if one can't trust their spouse. If one can't love their spouse even if they try. Don't you think Arjun and Purvi are betraying Ovi and Onir. They can't stop loving each other as much as they try. So to release everyone from pain, Arjun/Ovi and Purvi/Onir should get a divorce. This way Arjun and Purvi are atleast saving their spouse's lives from destruction.

I completely agree with you that Purvi should not be forgiven easily after what she has done to Arjun.

Originally posted by: sashashyam

@red.Oh my God, what a shock for poor old Shambu dada when he learns that his bouji was not his bouji at all, regardless of her sindoor, the red and white bangles of a married Bengali woman, and the endless pujas of Durga Mata she performs while all the time making a mockery of something as serious and sacred as marriage! Poor thing, he is sure to have a heart attack, and we has better reserve a place for him in an nearby cardiac centre.

I am greatly amused by all this desperate clinging to the idea that Purvi and Onir are not married. Is it that Purvi has to preserve her pavitrata that way, by not having any marital relationship with Onir so that she is not sullied when she goes back to Arjun? I had never expected to see such antiquated and reactionary ideas from the brave young Gen X or Y. What does it matter if Purvi had married a dozen men in between or had a dozen affairs as well? Is it that only the woman has be an eka pati vrata, even if the pati is not her pati at all, not because he does not love her but because she sold him to another woman?

Lastly, wrt "they share an understanding, willing to do anything for each other", I fail to see what Purvi has done for Arjun except to destroy his life by locking him into an impossible marriage with a hysterical wife and then throwing away the key. And yes. reducing him to a compliant poodle with her endless "If you ever loved me truly, you will do this and this and this and this." And I defy anyone to prove the contrary. I will NEVER forgive Purvi for what she has done to my poor foolish boy.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

manan_virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear arshi_arvi,

I am so pleased that finally there is something we can agree on! <font color="#0000FF">πŸ˜‰

@blue.
</font>Yes, what you say is logical, but it will not be anything less than very messy in practice. Ovi will never let go of Arjun, though Onir might be bighearted enough to let Purvi go, especially if he realises that his Mishti was never his and had no intention of being his once her particular purpose was served.

However, my dear, this warmed up relationship will never be the same as it once was. There will be a lot of bitterness that will corrode it. Manav, and even Archana, would never be able to forgive Purvi and Arjun, especially if Ovi were to die. They were totally opposed to what Purvi did then, and now it would look like an ugly joke. It is like cracked porcelain, Arshi, you can glue it together again as carefully as you can, but the cracks will show, and it will be only a poor shadow of its original pristine self.

As for Purvi, she does not deserve any forgiveness at all. She uses people all the time; I was appalled by the way she nags Arjun into complying with what she wants him to do re: Ovi. What earthly right did she have to do that after she ditched him so ruthlessly? She did not deserve Ariun then, and from what I have seen of him, she does not deserve Onir now.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

I am glad that we atleast agree on something. 😊

If true love prevails, Arjun and Purvi should care a dam about Archana and especially Manav. They thought about everyone too much and look where it has gotten them to. After they are married they shouldn't even talk to Manav and Archana. Manav and Archana can blame their own children for their bad deeds. And Manav and Archana can do a new show called "Blame ka rishta tere mere mistakes ka."Edited by arshi_arvi - 11 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am a very big arvi fan and want them to unite by hook or by crook ... but thats coz i m their fan

but as a normal and non-mahan human being i cannot agree with the fact that love is more pavitra than marriage ... 
if love was so important than the society would have never discovered a thing called marriage. 

onir-purvi (dont want to link their names coz i just cant stand them together n its just a fan's sentiment) shares a relation that is acceptable religiously, morally, socially and legally so by no way is their rishta apavitra, but yes their relation is loveless n based on trust understanding n some lies from purvi's side n i think maybe from onir's side as well. And its not necessary that trust/friendship always turns into love- for that to happen purvi has to totally forget arjun which i dont think she is even trying to and by that she is betraying onir, herself as well arjun. Overall she is very much attached to Arjun and i believe jealousy/uncomfortable is the major sign of a person still loving his/her ex. 
Purvi has already ruined AK's life and now by not disclosing the truth of her pregnancy she is betraying onir. And if by chance ekta changes the track n shows it to be onir''s kid than she has made a major mess coz no wife can be uncomfortable with her husband's touch after she is carrying the symbol of their trustπŸ˜• (not love)

As far as Arjun is concerned we all know that he is still very much in love with Purvi, and just one sign from Purvi that she still loves him I am damn sure Arjun's heart is going to do bhangra. BUt this time i dont want Arjun to fall weak infront of Purvi , in fact i want the yearning/longing from Purvi's side and i want Purvi to prove her worth.

But people saying Arjun-Ovi relation is not pavitra than sorry guys but no rishta is as pavitra as that bounded by the bond of marriage. As an ArVi fan i hate myself for saying this but the relation arjun-ovi and purvi-onnir share with each other is pure but loveless

ArVi relation is tainted unless they show onir-purvi not married and ovi-arjun faking the marriage act or ovi preg wid someone else's kid ... only then can arvi relation be called as pure ... as a fan for me my favorite jodi is the best/pure/heavenly. 
Just my 2 cent or my personal views πŸ˜³
Love,
Kesha πŸ˜ƒ
devashree_h thumbnail
I am closing this topic. This will lead to comparison and wont add much to discussion. Please refrain from opening such topics in future.