QH WU-2nd Jan - BOND-ING <3!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Might take me some time to update cause i am doing it from work so bear with me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Starts of with the Ayaan falling unconscious on the floor and all the siblings and Imran worried for him and while he is busy faking it and breaks into a song seq of Ankhein khuli ho ya ho band ..post which Ayaan comes to meet Asad and shows him the gun and tells how it belongs to the inspector and that he has only seen such in flicks and asks Asad to keep it and Asad does and asks him if that inspector tried to get in touch with him again and Ayaan says no and tells how he isnt bothered abt the inspector but that sickening Haseena Bi who keeps taunting them  and there Zoya spots activity in Asad's room and decides to find out

-Zo comes to Asad's room with coffee and Ayaan hides and Asad hides the gun as well and Zo questions him abt his activities and that she knows he isnt alone at the moment and all and that she knows he is into spying and the in her excitement the gun gets uncovered and both Zo and Asad look at each other and Asad takes the gun and points it towards Zo and asks her to keep shut abt this else he shall shoot her and Zo is scared and runs off and Ayaan is back and asks Asad abt Zo as he cudnt see her face and asks if she is beautiful or ajeeb and Asad thinks about all of Zo's weird habits and Asad is like dont know and Ayaan is like but she is interested in yr matters and Asad is like thats her nature and Ayaan conts as to a gurl take sthis much interest in a guy only if she and that he thinks Asad too is interested but doesnt know it yet and Asad shows Ayaan his fist/punch and says u too will have connect with this soon u just dont know of it yet ๐Ÿ˜†

-Asad asks Ayaan to head home as its Nikhats engagement tom and as the elder bro he shud be there and Ayaan says but u r the eldest one so shudnt u be there to bless Nikhat and Asad says i dont need to be there cause all of u are in my heart and my prayers always and once Ayaan leaves Asad hopes that nothing goes wrong tom and there Imran and Nikhat share a sweet romantic moment

Firoz complaining to Haseena abt his broken bones while Shireen thanks Razia for her efforts in getting Nikhat a good match

-Next Morning Asad wishes Zo Gmorning and she out of fear is all scared of him and is all nice to him and serves him breakfast and even cleans the bit of dirt on his glass as spotted by him and there Rashid's mom questions razia abt her intent to announce Humeira and Ayaans wedding and that Ayaan shud have a say in that and Razia give sit back to her saying that do u know Ayaan better than his parents and she replies Yes i do

-Asad applauds Zoya's efforts and asks her abt not putting her heart into the coffee she made and she agrees to it so he asks her to make another cup for him and she agrees while Asad has that sweet naughty smile on ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Precap- Asad finally comes to know of Haseena and Firoz's connect and is worried abt her dhamaka today and there Haseena has called off the engagement and is walking off with Im
ra
n

The AsYa bit at the breakfast table was adorable stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dun and I do apologize for the delay and errors ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely epi...asad n zoya were so funny๐Ÿ˜†
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

lovely epi...asad n zoya were so funny๐Ÿ˜†

haa...bonds...love Zoya n Asad...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you dear lol can't wait to watch this Asyya scene:)
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Asad& Zoya Are So Cute. (;
ryukie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tnx 4 d update. I dnt knw from whr zoya usually gets those weird thoughts, so funny.
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice episode.thanks for updating.poor nikhat. Feeling so sorry for her
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Zo is all afraid of  Asad is so funny to watch...

saruu. thumbnail
<3 thanks for the update!!!
Imma gonna love it :P