Amrit Manthan

TOI - karan mehras gratitude towards rajan shahi

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Recently Rajan Shahi's show Amrit Manthan witnessed the entry of actor Karan Mehra whom we have seen in shows like Viruddh and Behenein.

Karan is playing the character of Yug who is the past of Natasha (Ankita Sharma) in the show. Karan knows producer Rajan Shahi for quite some time but it took for some time to work with each other. Apparently Karan's and Rajan's parents were college mates.

Commenting on this Karan says, "It's an author backed role so when I got the brief of my character I just grabbed it. The character also has few disguises from a journalist to a watchman so that also excites me as an actor. Yug is the past of Natasha (Ankita Sharma) and he has grey shades to it."

Karan also adds, "There has been times in the past where I and Rajan Shahi had long discussions but things never materialised."

Karan is excited that finally he is working under Directors Kut, Rajan Shahi's his production house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS, I so want Yug's character to be more developed! 
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Akshay...

Karan is a very good actor...I know him from behenein...and here also he is justifing his acting skills
Nabila... thumbnail
Yug became good now he dont want money anymore he only wants nimrit...😔
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs. Karan is a good actor.
loveagni thumbnail
TFS...he too has created a special place in viewer's heart with his negative role...good acting karan👍🏼
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Yug is awesome, such a fun character. I hope they develop his character better and he hopefully helps out Amrit
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing

Karan is a good actor He entertain us with his witty dialogues😊Now he has quite 😔
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS .. Wish he gets more scenes ..