Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Destined To Be"#7 Note on Page 154/29th July

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Gals! WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY ND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.... Finally we all are here at Thread 7 of "Destined To Be" nd its not less then a sweet shock for me to see that we had reached so far in such a short span of tym... thank you so much for all the love nd appreciation you guys gave me... i truly had no words to express how much overwelmed i am feeling right now... hope to get the same in future too😃😃...

I had so many things to say but i am feeling too nostalgic to say anything so just Thanking you all from the bottom of my heart... it couldnt be possible without the support of you all nd i am truly touched with the love that you all had showered on me nd on ny work... please be with me in the future too...

ok now as far as an update then as you all i got free from my exams on 31st only nd last evening my grandma i.e. my Nani once again got ill nd she's hospitalized right now... dont worry nothing serious its just due to the cold weather she's having problems which can be serious due to her age therefore i am bit held up in managing both Hospital nd home infact i just came beack from hospital an hour before only nd hence i havent typed even a single word till now... but I promise that i'll update it as soon as i get sometym... Till then you guys Keep commenting nd please keep praying for my Nani's health too...

So See you all soon😳😳... Keep commenting till then😉😉...

Luv Aakriti
😊
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Destined To Be ~ Thread 1
                                               Destined To Be ~ Thread 2
                                               Destined To Be ~ Thread 3
                                               Destined To Be ~ Thread 4
                                               Destined To Be ~ Thread 5
                                               Destined To Be ~ Thread 6

Part 30
                                                                      Part 31
                                                                      Part 32
                                                                      Part 33
                                                                      Part 34

Destined To Be ~ Thread 8
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 10 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Maan Singh Khurana:

MD of Khurana's construction. Deeply in Love with his Love cum wife Sameera nd was happily married to her until the cruel game of destiny separates them for forever

Sameera Handa/Khurana:

Flight Lt. Sameera Handa who is in Love with Business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana nd happily married to him but a twist of fate nd she left him nd this world forever. Cousin sister of Geet who loves her to the core.

Geet Handa/Maan Singh Khurana:

A Dreamy girl who always sees dream of her prince charming who'll be as romantic as Ranbir Kapoor... Loving sister of Sameera nd apple of everyone's eyes. her parents died wen she was 2 years old nd since them she lives with Sameera nd her parents who loves her to the core... Geet's best friend is her Sameera Di nd for her she can do anything... for her happiness she married Maan as per her last wish sacrificing all her dreams for her Di but den didn't even realize that wen did she fallen in Love with Maan nd wen he became her actual prince charming.

Arnav Handa:

Geet's Loving Bade Papa nd Sameera's father. retired Captain of air force

Madhu Handa:

Geet's Loving Badi Maa nd Sameera's mother... Loves Geet to the core but be stern woth her at tymes just like a typical mother but she never differentiate between Sameera nd Geet

Savitri Devi:

Maan's Grandmother nd head of the family. Sweet nd lovely lady. Loves all her grandchildren but Maan more.

Dev Singh Khurana:

Younger brother of Maan. good at he
art nd always admires his elder brother. Married to Nayantara

Nayantara Khurana:

Wife of Dev. A cunning nd envious Lady who just want power, luxury nd money. Jealous of Geet as she gets more attention in house

Vikrant aka Vicky Khurana:

(Cant help it... i just Love him in "Vicky Donor")

younger brother of Maan nd Dev nd twin brother of Annie. cheerful, jovial, loving, caring, funny, witty all at the same tym... always loggerheads with Annie. in Love with Savera, Geet's best friend

Anvesha Khurana(Annie):

Maan's younger sister nd lyf of Khurana's house. Good friend of Geet nd always hell bent on teasing His brother Vicky...

Savera Kapoor:

Best friend of Geet nd knows her inside out nd always been woth her through thick nd thin... in Love with Vicky deeply

Vidyut Singh Shekhawat:

(Ok dont kill me for this... Kill Sana Maaneet nd Madhubala team for it... i cant find anyone better😆)

Captain of Indian Air Force. Maan's best friend since childhood nd obsesslively in Love with Geet nd proposes her but Geet had always seen him as her good friend nd before Geet could think of his proposal she's married to Maan nd now Vidyut thinks that she betrayed him for money
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow new thread ...update milegaaEdited by maansee - 11 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread👏
eagerly waiting for the updates
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR😊
mehak173 thumbnail
will b wating for the update ...
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new thread.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread..waiting for update..
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
congratz..will pray for ur nani recovery...will be waiting for update..😃
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
happy new year

& congrats for t new thread

& waiting😆