Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Radhe-

According to the data, 18,359 rape cases were registered in India in the first three quarters of this year <font size="3" color="#ff0000">while in the US, 93,934</font> and in South Africa 54,926 rape cases were registered respectively.

What kind ofaccountabilityyou talking girl when the no. of cases is touching such high figures?

Dude, do you not know what accountability means???????? Open up a damn dictionary. How many of those cases are still pending??! I say the actual number is three times higher when you take into account unreported or mishandled rape cases.

Argh! Take care.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It's not exactly the fault of the Indian authorities only.. it's actually the mindset. What I've noticed in India is that women are scared to speak up because they think it might ruin their image, so even if men assault them in any way.. they do NOT speak up! So in my opinion its the government along with the people which should be blamed here.

And now coming to the article.. it seems like the writer didn't do a bit of research before writing it. Honey Singh has apologized and there is a video of that on internet!

Yankees/Meena, seriously? you're a NRI Punjabi and you don't know Honey Singh? LOL, he is all over man :O

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG ...this Honey Singh dude is mentally sick or what...I read the lyrics in the article that Shreya has posted on the first page...and I mean seriously...🤢🤢...Is this is what are young generation likes today?? I am not even saying that it would encourage anyone to assault women or not...but what about crossing the line of decency...Is this the way to talk about women...I mean doesn't he have female relatives or what...its shameful...I would never ever want my kids to attend this bas***d's show..🤢
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Yankees

Dude, do you not know what accountability means???????? Open up a damn dictionary. How many of those cases are still pending??! I say the actual number is three times higher when you take into account unreported or mishandled rape cases.

Argh! Take care.

Even i ask the same thing to you when figures of Reported Cases is this much HIGH, what will be the ACTUAL NUMBERS of cases for USA also? as it is now almost 4 times more than India, so imagine the ACTUAL NUMBERS for USA if u calculate it.

Yes, problem is here, girls due to fear or some reasons couldn't report, no one is denying it,  we all have to deal with it, girls have to take steps 2 report it, once they come forward, it will help them get justice.
Edited by -Radhe- - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice

OMG ...this Honey Singh dude is mentally sick or what...I read the lyrics in the article that Shreya has posted on the first page...and I mean seriously...🤢🤢...Is this is what are young generation likes today?? I am not even saying that it would encourage anyone to assault women or not...but what about crossing the line of decency...Is this the way to talk about women...I mean doesn't he have female relatives or what...its shameful...I would never ever want my kids to attend this bas***d's show..🤢

He got thrashed like a little over a year ago. His so-called fans had already purchased the tickets (in advance) and were anticipating his arrival in Delhi (??). When he showed up like three hours past the given time on the tickets, he was up for a good old-style Desi bashing. Such was the impact of the audience's anger that he had to flee like a coward in his Mercedes or BMW or whatever the heck that fancy car was.

Effing loser!
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: K.Sean

It's not exactly the fault of the Indian authorities only.. it's actually the mindset. What I've noticed in India is that women are scared to speak up because they think it might ruin their image, so even if men assault them in any way.. they do NOT speak up! So in my opinion its the government along with the people which should be blamed here.

And now coming to the article.. it seems like the writer didn't do abit of research before writing it. Honey Singh has apologized and there is a video ofthat on internet!
Yankees/Meena, seriously? you're a NRI Punjabi and you don't know Honey Singh? LOL, he is all over man :O

Nahi yaar, never heard of it, I don't have that many punjabi friends, the once I do have don't listen to new punjabi music. I only know of prominent singers like Jazzy B, Gurdass Mann, Harbhajan Mann.

PS - I don't have punjabi channels.Edited by Yankees - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

it is that one song that he as said are not his and is planning to sue them on dearamation..so. Lets see but yes that particular song is disgusting and deaming..but to name call him on the basis on one song when he as so many others that are decent...and as said we dont know whether its his lyrics or not as he is suing them...also many like me did not know even know on that song..till this issue and ya it is very degrading!! 

I hope my post doesnt sound rude as it is not meant too but the names said to him bugged me !!
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Radhe-

According to the data, 18,359 rape cases were registered in India in the first three quarters of this year while in the US, 93,934 and in South Africa 54,926 rape cases were registered respectively.

What kind of accountability you talking girl when the no. of cases is touching such high figures?

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Yankees

Nahi yaar, never heard of it, I don't have that many punjabi friends, the once I do have don't listen to new punjabi music. I only know of prominent singers like Jazzy B, Gurdass Mann, Harbhajan Mann.

PS - I don't have punjabi channels.

Oh okay right.. actually, most of us Jagraon de people are always into "Punjabi-ism" like Hardcore Punju songs and movies and all, so it was quite shocking for me you know 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

It's Yankees who keep using it, humne toh aaj pehli baar puchha tha ðŸ¤ª
Edited by -Radhe- - 11 years ago