Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Both Hussain and Honey (Funny that their names start with an H) have crossed their limit with the so-called Freedom of Speech! I hope that Hussain rots in hell now! Never liked him as an artist. Tharki buddha!
Somebody should confiscate Bhagat's box of dope.
Storybrooke thumbnail
I think it's really hypocritical that Yo Yo Honey Singh is banned when Bollywood does the same thing.

Edited by Storybrooke - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree ppl r just taking advantage of the incident to file cases on that ghatya song too late...
ofcourse the reason of that sadist incident was not his song...

but on an individual base, Honey Singh's adult song should be banned right after its release.
why it is still available on youtube? why youtube censor is only limited to the visuals when lyrics and audio can be even MORE CRUEL

In all fairness, that song should have been banned and a case should have been filed on Honey singh much before who I think even must have ashamed his mother too by singing such extremely dirty lyrics, that were not just dirty and vulgar, but downright derogatory highly insulting and imo not coming from some normal minds to be written and sung.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
 Ch**t Vol. 1 (Vagina Vol. 1) and if the title wasn't an indication enough the lyrics, too brazen by any stretch of imagination, go something like: Aja teri ch**t maroon

, Tere sar se ch****y ka bhoot utaroon

, Ch*****7 ke baad tujhe joote maroon,

Tere mooh mein apna l***a de ke m***h maroon (Come let me f***

you till the thought of making love leaves your mind, 

Beat you with my shoe after I f**k you and then I'll shove my d**k in your mouth and j**k off).

so, THESE are the lyrics HONEY SINGH sang?

even if he didnt write them, what was he thinking of

when he sang them? and realeased them in public.

what is in a mans heart will come into his lips...

there are 13 year olds out there who are gonna listen

to this crap and think its all damn cool to feel like this.

so you have kids whose mindset is already getting

influenced by this 'cool' rapper. ki rape is fine.

women are 'cheez'. talk about sex like this in 

public in front of your relatives also its okay.

everything is cool. 

next thing you know, that kid thinks its cool to go

out with his friends, do chhed chhad with a girl, 

and maybe nect time even rape her.

shabaaash, Honey singh and all your supporters.

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

According to the data, 18,359 rape cases were registered in India in the first three quarters of this year while in the US, 93,934 and in South Africa 54,926 rape cases were registered respectively.

What kind of accountability you talking girl when the no. of cases is touching such high figures?

Here are some jarring statistics for you to chew on.  🤪.

"Shinde said over 2.38 lakh cases were registered for crime against women in 2009, chargesheets were filed in about 1.64 lakh cases and there were only 27,977 convictions. More than 2.13 lakh cases were registered in 2010, leading to nearly 1.72 lakh chargesheets and 30,270 convictions. In 2011, over 2.28 lakh cases were registered, 1.78 lakh chargesheets were filed and only 30,266 convictions secured.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Many-rapes-are-fallout-of-jilted-affairs/articleshow/17895064.cms

And i still say the actual cases are probably double or triple the chargesheets filed. Even you would agree, women rarely come forward in rural areas, many stay mum due to the shame it will bring to their families. And let's not even get into the husbands raping their wives (i bet most don't even know thats a crime) and familial rapes. 
Edited by Yankees - 11 years ago
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the whole article.

'Many rapes are fallout of jilted affairs'

NEW DELHI: The nation is enraged at low conviction rate in rape cases and even home minister Sushilkumar Shinde has expressed his concern over this, but states plead helplessness. They say the problem is not because of poor investigations, but since most such cases are fallout of jilted affairs or involve a family member or kin leading to out-of-court settlements.

India has a conviction rate of barely around 26% in rape cases; whereas the same figure for murder stands at over 38%. Shinde on Friday expressed concern over the low rate of conviction in cases of crime against women, saying there was a need for introspection by investigators, prosecution and all others concerned.

During the conference of director generals of police (DGPs) on crime against women held here on Friday, almost all the states presented a figure of over 50% of rape cases falling flat because the victim and the accused have reached a settlement and decided to end the matter. Most of these cases — the officers said in the conference — involved love affairs gone sour, a promise of marriage not kept after having sex or involved a close relative, family member or neighbour.

The DGPs also had a grouse with the judiciary, who they alleged delay and deny justice to a large number of rape victims. DGPs requested the Centre to come up with certain measures that would lead to less number of adjournments during rape case trial. A particular case from Maharashtra, that of rape and murder of a nine-year-old, was raised, where the judge had given 12 adjournments while merely examining the DNA evidence.

Sources said the explanation for low conviction rate from states came up during a discussion specifically on this issue during the conference. While most cases never get reported, of those that are registered — state DGPs said — most fall through because the victim either retracts her statement or stops cooperating with the prosecution after a while. "Around to 52% of cases in our state have been found to be a result of a failed love affair, a marriage promise not kept after having sex or a family member being involved. Most states had the almost the same figure to share on this," said a DGP who attended the conference.

Another officer, who took part in the conference, concurred, "This issue was discussed and it was argued that in a large number of cases such connections between the victim and accused lead to an out-of-court settlement. The settlement they may reach also reflects in poor conviction rates."

The issue of having dedicated women police stations to register cases of crime against women was also raised, but was opposed by several states saying that this would make things difficult for the victim as no matter where she lived she would have to travel all the way to the dedicated police station.

Shinde said over 2.38 lakh cases were registered for crime against women in 2009, chargesheets were filed in about 1.64 lakh cases and there were only 27,977 convictions. More than 2.13 lakh cases were registered in 2010, leading to nearly 1.72 lakh chargesheets and 30,270 convictions. In 2011, over 2.28 lakh cases were registered, 1.78 lakh chargesheets were filed and only 30,266 convictions secured.

"Why is conviction so low? Time has come to introspect. We have to find out what are the faults," Shinde told reporters later.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Many-rapes-are-fallout-of-jilted-affairs/articleshow/17895064.cms
-Soleil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Woahh come on now his lyrics are NOT wht caused those messed up people to rape

If he is being blamed...then I guess blame should go to everyone in bollywood as well...like Kareena and Kat for their vulgar item songs lyrics of fevicol se, chikni Chameli

Even the Bhatts should be blamed for all the adult stuff they produce...including emraan who probably taught all these men to go boeyond hugging I guess

I HATE it when only one person is picked out from the lot 🤢

Completely agreeing with you! 
galacticb thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If people are that dim-witted to get influenced by lyrics in a song, then good luck to the world man.. In the first place, Honey Singh... the less said, the better.. Why would anyone even come up with lyrics like this?