Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Sahiba with Ranveer or Daljeet?

Poll

Which couple do you think will end up together on RSSI?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know there is already a poll that asks which couple the fans prefer. But logically speaking, which couple do you all predict will end up together on the show?

Please vote and leave your thoughts below ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want to see SaJeet
but now Ranveer seems to have changed i just don't know its difficult now to decide who should be with who, the Cvs are just making things more complicated
punjabi524 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rozey17

I want to see SaJeet

but now Ranveer seems to have changed i just don't know its difficult now to decide who should be with who, the Cvs are just making things more complicated

Exactly! I personally like RaHiba together but right now, I'm thinking the story will go SaJeet's way.
rose001 thumbnail
Yes, me too. I prefer RaHiba beacause Ranveer has totaly changed :)
But i'm sure that the cv will choose the couple Sahiba&Daljeet.

If the cv make this choice, I will not like the show because sahiba has made promise to ranveer that she will not quit him
So for me if sahiba change her mind, this story will be sad because the heroine of the show is incredible because she makes false promise everytime.
annierahman20 thumbnail
neither...they both are treating her horribly
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ranveer and sahiba ofcausee
angelekta thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
you can join my post where is daljeet 
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I tooo have no idea what the Cvs want,after yesterday episode it look as if the story will turn towards the entre of Daljeet back in Shahiba's life but it shud not happen..When ever Daljeet comes in between Sanveer it destroys our Jodi..Sorry for hurting someone but ,its only my view ...I just want Ranveer / Fateh with Shahiba/Anu...

So for me its Ranveer n Shahiba always...
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
i dont think that will happen. and fateh alone guy. he have no family ibresly think that sahiba will changg him and bring him to her familly. and because of daljeeet is ranveer dead. so i dont think the cv are tht heartless to make daljeet nd sahiba together
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
daljeet alwayss think he will get sahiba he will get sahiba. now he will come between fateh and sahiba/annu. but this time its fateh!! what ever daljeet do this time let him do but he will never get sahiba/annu frm fateh!!!