Posted: 11 years ago

may god give u whatever u wished for..
keep smiling n be with us..
love u. janu di.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Janki..

Wish you a very Happy Birthday and may you enjoy many more as glorious as this one.

God bless and have a fantastic year ahead..  love Eva
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Lola,

OMG!! Trust you to insert some kind of comment on OUAT even in a birthday post.🀣 You seriously made my day when I read that. Thank you sooo much for the sweet and sincere thread. I really appreciate it and feel so blessed that I have such loving friends like you in my life.πŸ€— The feisy ladies are perfect to represent our relationship, great find!πŸ˜† I also really really love your gifts. The Chidiya Ghar avis are beyond gorgeous! It's really remarkable how Debina played two different characters in such a way that made it seem like they were two different actors. This track is definitely my favorite from the show, so I really treasure your avis a looot.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— The RSR-ASR sig is lovely too. I love the rich red and gold coloring you used. It reminds me of Gryffindor from Harry Potter.πŸ˜† The sig is so beautiful and divine, love it!😎 Thank you sooo much for making my birthday so special honey.πŸ€—πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Vedo,

Eeeps, thank you so much for the beautiful birthday post Putnaji!πŸ˜‰ Your wishes have really made me feel blessed on such a special day and I love the gifts. The VM seriously brought tears to my eyesπŸ₯Ί. I don't know if you meant for that to happenπŸ˜†, but you chose such lovely Gurmina moments and used such a melodious song that it made me relive my Gurmina fandom all over again. I'm definitely saving this video to my favorites to watch over and over again. The avi is gorgeous too. I love the coloring and you chose such a moment that it makes it seem like Gurmina are really wishing me.😲 You are really ingenious Vedo, thank you!πŸ€—
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Varnita,

OMG!!!! I am really speechless yaar. I feel like crying right now.😭😭 You have no idea how much your post has touched my heart. I really don't deserve the praises you've used for me but I appreciate them all the same. I also am very grateful to our friendship and thank God everyday for blessing me with such a sweet and special friend like you.πŸ€— Thank you for the lovely poem. It is so damn sweet and I'm saving it in my folders forever, so that I can read it whenever I'm feeling sad for some reason.😳 The siggies you made with so much love and effort and sooo beautiful and ethereal. I love each and every one, and I'm so proud at how far you have come in this art. Thank you a million times over, Varnita!πŸ€—πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Viz,

Thank you sooo much for the wishes and the beautiful gift honey, I love it!πŸ€— I am so grateful for our friendship and hope we will be in touch forever.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for everything yaar!

@Visrom,

Thank you sooo much!πŸ€—

@Mita,

Thanks a lot for your sweet wishes dear, I really appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ

@Devilsangel,

Aww, thank you so much for the wishes! I appreciate it.😳

@debasree,

Thank you so much!

@Proteeti,

Thank you so much for the beautiful gift and wishes. Love you!❀️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Shoma,

Thank you sooo much.πŸ˜ƒ

@Jikky,

Thanks a lot for your wishes!πŸ˜›

@anjucool,

Thanks a bunch for your sweet wishes!

@ana,

Thank you sooo much!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@aishi.muffin,

Finally the muffin man (er woman) has come!😈 Thank you sooo much for the wishes pellila peramma.πŸ€—πŸ˜† You know I can never be cheesy with you, because it's just so damn awkward and neither of us talks like that at home, but I really appreciate your special post and lovely gifts. I love you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— So there!🀒 I said the cheesiest thing I could ever say to you, don't demand more.🀣 Aaah just kidding, I really do love everything you've done for me to make my birthday special. The siggies are beautiful, and I'm so happy that you made me something Harry Potter and Pride and Prejudice. It seems like among my Gurmina/mytho fandom on IF, people have forgotten that HP and P&P were my first loves.πŸ˜† Thanks a looot!πŸ€—πŸ€—