NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the caps Bhavani

Vrish lets give him a chance and wait and watch😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though I really like Saurabh as Vishnu in DkDM ⭐️, but still, I feel, Vishal would have been a better choice for Krishna in MB.

Anyway, lets see how the Prod House handles MB, really a tough job 😊.

Vrish's idea of dividing the epic in different seasons (given in page 5) is really good ⭐️ , I wish they read the posts here 😊.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as far as i know somewhere in July-8:30 slot
its going to be a daily-so wrapping it up in 6 months kinda makes sense!

i thought Saurabh looked a bit strange as Krishna-i realized the Mukut is a bit weird!-it kind of makes his forehead look larger and his long face even longer...so its looking kinda strange-hope its fixed!
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruti.nl: Are you sure it's going to be an air from somewhere in July.  Oh! that's more 3 mths, I can't simply wait!!!! I was so happy when I heard that it was going to start from the mid of May!!!!

RJ
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@RJ-almost sure...iuts starting post IPL and the IPL will end around June..
so till then the show is on hold
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shruti

Even if it's a daily, 6 months doesn't make sense if they're planning to show the whole story.  If they're planning to show only upto a certain point, say Yudhisthir's Ashwamedha Yagna, 6 months sounds about right.  Otherwise, 6 months sounds too abbreviated, even if each show were to be an hour long
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@Vrish-they are saying 6 months..but it will extend for a while even i feel
from what i have heard except for the Pandavas Kauravas,Draupadi,Kunti,Bhishma all the other characters are "cameos"
its going to be only half an our 
i hope they keep the episodes compact though and dont do too much stretching...
Shruti maybe they will extend it later

I also agree it should be there for at least one year😊
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@Vrish-they are saying 6 months..but it will extend for a while even i feel

from what i have heard except for the Pandavas Kauravas,Draupadi,Kunti,Bhishma all the other characters are "cameos"
its going to be only half an our 
i hope they keep the episodes compact though and dont do too much stretching...

And I hope they don't add manghdant tracks
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Praneet Bhatt of 'Geet' fame to play Shakuni in Star Plus' Mahabharat

Praneet Bhatt

Star Plus and Swastik Productions' much-expected mythological saga, Mahabharatis indeed underway and has been making the headlines of late. After the big names of Shaheer Sheikh, Sameer Dharmadhikari, Sayantani Ghosh, Pallavi Subhash and Mansi Sharma has made news, here comes another piece of information on the addition to its long list of cast.

Praneet Bhatt who stole all hearts as the lovable character of Adi in Star One'sGeet Hui Sabse Parayi has been roped in to play the challenging character of Shakuni in the big-ticket mytho. We hear that the actor has been preparing for the show for quite a long time now.

We tried calling Praneet, but he remained unavailable even after repeated attempts.

We also dropped a text message to Producer Siddharth Tewary, but he did not revert to it till the time we filed the story.

For the uninitiated, Praneet has recently entered 4 Lions Films and Channel [V]'sSuvreen Guggal – Topper of the Year (Season 2) as brother to Ira (Simple Kaul). Jolly, the character he plays has negative shades with a tinge of comedy to it.

Here's wishing Praneet all the very best for his dual venture..

PS-Siddharth Tewary later gave us a quote saying, "It's true.Praneet has put in more than a year to prepare for this character. His hardwork will show on screen.