Sur Kshetra

UNFAIR 5:2 Sur Kshetra FINAL

TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
About Sur Kshetra - FINAL

Yeh Surkshetra tha ya Kurukshetra tha (Kaurav Pandav ke yuddh)????

Yeh show do deshon ko nazdeek laane ke liye tha ya door le jaane ke liye tha?

Tonight in finale, there were 7 judges, out of which 5 were Muslims..
The ratio of Muslims to Hindus was 5:2!!

Hindus were only Asha Bhosle & Suresh Wadkar..

And Muslims were Abida Parveen, Runa Laila, Ismail Darbar, Ghulam Ali & some Pakistani judge.. Though Runa Laila & Ismail Darbar are not from Pakistan, but they are Muslims.. And the show was shot in Dubai..

During finals, they should have added 3 more Hindu judges!

Kya hamare desh mein Hindustani talented classical singers ki kami hai?

Ex : Anup Jalota, Pankaj Udhas, Hariharan, Pandit Jasraj & many more!!!!

There are many such talented Indian music directors & singers in our country..

Humein yeh show theek nahin laga!!

This was a BIASED show!! There was lot of partiality done in this show!!

From India, there were 2 people in finals.. Yashraj & Diljaan.. Both were talented & classical singers..

Yashraj is the most versatile singer.. Yashraj never got a complete zero from all 3 judges.. Yashraj sings both classical (ex: Om Namah Shivaaya) & also Filmi (ex: Usko nahin dekha humne kabhi in MAA episode & Gulabi aankhen) songs very well..

Yashraj was definitely more versatile singer than Diljaan.. 
Even today, Yashraj had sung very well.. But they purposely eliminated Yashraj from the finals because everyone knew that he could carry any kind of song better than Nabeel.. In that case, Yashraj would be a clear winner..

Judges didn't choose Yashraj for the final round.. They purposely rejected Yashraj because they knew if he was the finalist, he would surely be a threat to Nabeel & make India win definitely..

Diljaan is a classical singer, but still he sang classical, semi-classical, filmy songs better than Nabeel..!!

Nabeel is a good singer.. But Nabeel can sing only filmy songs well.. There is no depth in his classical & semi classical singing..

Then on what basis did they choose Nabeel as the winner?

5:2 ratio mein choose kiya kya?

5:2 because 5 were Muslim judges & only 2 were Hindu judges!!

Strangely, Mr.Atif Aslam who ALWAYS kept degrading Indian singers, Captain & Judge remained cool & talked about love & peace before the result.. For the first time, I saw him talk so politely without throwing attitude or insulting Indians!!!!!!! That was seriously WEIRD!!

Why didn't they show the judges marks openly like other episodes?? Why were the marks kept a secret?

To avoid such controversy between two Nations, they should have given 1st prize to both Nabeel & Diljaan..

THIS IS A SHOW FULL OF PARTIALITY!!

From Indians.. Vande Mataram! Chak De India!

P.S. I am NOT saying all Indian Muslims are bad.. There are many patriot Muslims also!

I am talking about FEW Indian Muslims who being in India support Pakistan.. Example, during cricket, we have seen some Indian Muslims getting Pakistan flags before.. They become happy & burst crackers when Pakistan defeats India.. If they were in Pakistan, we wouldn't have any problem with that.. But when they are living & earning in India & have Indian citizenship, we expect them to be loyal to India..

I mentioned Ismail Darbar as biased because we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..
But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..
Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian!!

Indians have big heart.. They NEVER choose anybody based on religion..

Our honourable ex Presidents APJ Abdul Kalam & Zakir Hussain are Muslims..
In film industry, the superstars Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Dilip Kumar, Madhubala, Meena Kumari & many others are Muslims..
In cricket, ex Captains Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, Mohammad Azharuddin, bowler Zaheer Khan, batsman Mohammad Kaif etc are Muslims..
In tennis, Sania Mirza is also Muslim..
In singers, Mohammad Rafi, Music directors Naushad Ali, Sajid Wajid, Salim Sulaiman etc Muslims..
Oscar Award winning music director A R Rahman is a Muslim!
In Lyricists, Javed Akhtar is a Muslim..
There are many many such examples!

This shows Indians give opportunity to talents & NOT religion..
Indians definitely have big hearts!

We have loads of talented musicians & prestigious award winning singers in India..
But still, we also give chance to Pakistani singers like Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Nazia Hassan, Salma Agha & many others.. This shows we give opportunity to other country people also!!

We invite Ghulam Ali, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc for judging reality shows.. Do Pakistanis invite Asha Bhosle or Lata Mangeshkar or Anup Jalota or any other Indians to Pakitsan??

Before India-Pakistan partition, there were 27% of Hindus in Pakistan.. Now it is ONLY 1.5% Hindus!!
You can understand what this means & how safe Hindus are in Pakistan!!
And have you ever seen or heard of famous Hindu actors, singers, poets, cricketers, sports person, politicians etc after partition in Pakistan??

After partition, Muslims were less in India, but now their poplulation has increased to a very large extent.. So this shows how in India people have freedom to follow their religion without any fear..

I am definitely NOT saying all Pakistanis or all Indian Muslims are bad.. There are many good hearted Muslims in both India & Pakistan.. But there are many bad people too..

Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha4lyf thumbnail
Wel no point cryin over it coz its finished now..!
munaza08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya i agree with u Natascha its over we have won the Show and 

Truthalways u r Saying that they were Muslim but they r from indiaaa
lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that show how much u guys love ur Muslim Indians comon what u talking Muslim or Hindu in the end they r Indian how cheap...
tongue_twister thumbnail
I agree with you. From day one,this show was full of partiality. First,Ghulam forgot rthe difference between 1 n 0 and pressed 1 when he wanted to press 0. That was overlooked as the singer was pakistani. 
Each time Abida had to give points,she looked at Atif as if waiting for a cue. 
All the time,Atif fought with Asha ji for nothing and denigrating Indian singers. No one pointed this out to him and stopped him from abusing Asha ji, Himesh ji and pulling down Indian singers. Frankly, Atif sucks. And sucks big time. He was one disgusting fellow in this program. I hope,we Indians do not have to see his face again. He is one jealous and insecure fellow.

Diljaan was clear winner,no doubt. It does not matter if he was not given the trophy to "please" certain creeps. All the Indian singers have bright days ahead and we will see plenty of them,where as the "winner" will go into oblivion.
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tongue_twister

I agree with you. From day one,this show was full of partiality. First,Ghulam forgot rthe difference between 1 n 0 and pressed 1 when he wanted to press 0. That was overlooked as the singer was pakistani. 

Each time Abida had to give points,she looked at Atif as if waiting for a cue. 
All the time,Atif fought with Asha ji for nothing and denigrating Indian singers. No one pointed this out to him and stopped him from abusing Asha ji, Himesh ji and pulling down Indian singers. Frankly, Atif sucks. And sucks big time. He was one disgusting fellow in this program. I hope,we Indians do not have to see his face again. He is one jealous and insecure fellow.

Diljaan was clear winner,no doubt. It does not matter if he was not given the trophy to "please" certain creeps. All the Indian singers have bright days ahead and we will see plenty of them,where as the "winner" will go into oblivion.

I won't doubt muslim Indians. However I agree Nabeel is singer with limited capacity.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lkymeme

that show how much u guys love ur Muslim Indians comon what u talking Muslim or Hindu in the end they r Indian how cheap...

udont tell 2 us howcheap usare n how wesouldloves our muslimindians... 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
tongue_twister thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frozen.devil

udont tell 2 us howcheap usare n how wesouldloves our muslimindians... 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

They themselves have not been able to protect the 2% hindus that they have and these people have come over here. And here they come to give us advice.Hypocrites.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now don't fight over Hindu Muslim! ðŸ¥±
stoaka thumbnail
The show was definitely FIXED.
You could tell it from Diljaan;s and Himesh's expressions when the final round was going on.
Diljaan looked lost without much confidence, To me it also seemed like that he did not choose right songs. He should have never sung Saada Haq in the finale. That was a blunder.

There was all effort being put to make Nabeel a winner since last few weeks.
Sara Raza Khan who was a threat to Nabeel was humiliated and forced to leave for no reason as well as Trikha's confidence was broken bit by bit by Aatif because he saw Trikha as a winner from the very beginning.

We should not get in to Hindu Muslim debate but one thing is sure that this show was a hoax.