India will remain a winner!!! [DT Note:pg.3] - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
From the first round of semi finals Yashraj should hav been the winner. But but as diljaan moved to finals, he was surely the winner in comparison to nabeel.  Clear winner. Show was fixed by mastermind GS.

Nabeel is good singer but sang avg songs while Diljaan was singing much higher difficult songs.   India the winner by miles.  Congrats Yash & diljaan for making us Indians proud.

Jai hind. Vande Mataram!,,,,,,
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tongue_twister

Accept the fact that it was given to Nabeel out of pity and nothing else.

ap zrooor is ko sach manyai... diljaaan  ki performance bilkul thandi thi... us ki performance k baaad hi ashaaa ji or hemaish k chahrai se pataa chal gya thaaa k they have lost the game.. so ap bhram se niklain bahir... bewaqoof log
Originally posted by Dabulls23

From the first round of semi finals Yashraj should hav been the winner. But but as diljaan moved to finals, he was surely the winner in comparison to nabeel.  Clear winner. Show was fixed by mastermind GS.

Nabeel is good singer but sang avg songs while Diljaan was singing much higher difficult songs.   India the winner by miles.  Congrats Yash & diljaan for making us Indians proud.

Hahha Dabull did you watch the last episode.  Did you see that his performances were bland. Aslo when they were doing the classical songs Nabeel stood out in sur. IT was all ABOUT the final performance. IF Diljaan had it in him he SHOULD have brought best to the table. ooh yah right, fixed okay if it was fixed why didnt Yash make it though  I found him much better than Diljaan in the finals. DIljaan  wasnt good in the final so just take the truth with a pich of salt. I am not trying to disrespect you or anything I am just saying the final performance was WHAT mattered in the END and Nabeel was definitely better in each of his performance. Also if you say he had difficult songs maybe he should have stuck to easier songs and stood out after all it is contestants and their mentor decision.
Also I have noticed throughout the show DIljaan is good at punjabi songs only not hindi songs his voice does not suit them at all. When he sang sadda haq i was like oh no DIljaan why why he REALLY killed the song. Diljaan was only good at punjabi songs and thats what his voice suits

In the End everyone Pakistan won so Accept it.

Nabeel Made pakistan proud so Congrats Pakistan. Indians just accept it he was better in the finals no need to cry a river.
Originally posted by hammad100

ap zrooor is ko sach manyai... diljaaan  ki performance bilkul thandi thi... us ki performance k baaad hi ashaaa ji or hemaish k chahrai se pataa chal gya thaaa k they have lost the game.. so ap bhram se niklain bahir... bewaqoof log

U R RIGHT

@mamta_fan 100% agree with you.

Nabeel is better then Diljaan that's y he's da winner..so accept the

reality guys.don't waste your precious time n energy here..

If you people don't accept.then lagy raho who cares :P

Ab LAKEER peetny ka fayda?? trophy tou hum ley urryy..lolzz

congrats team Pak Atif n Nabeel 🥳

Originally posted by ilvipkknd

Oh get over yourself can't you just for once admit that

PAKISTAN BEAT INDIA!

OF COURSE NABEEL WON
Originally posted by tongue_twister

Diljaan was clear winner. No doubt about it.

🤣
Originally posted by srdhar

OF COURSE NABEEL WON

keep ur font size small!! Caps in big size represents shouting.
Originally posted by Niaa1

@mamta_fan 100% agree with you.

Nabeel is better then Diljaan that's y he's da winner..so accept the

reality guys.don't waste your precious time n energy here..

If you people don't accept.then lagy raho who cares :P

Ab LAKEER peetny ka fayda?? trophy tou hum ley urryy..lolzz

congrats team Pak Atif n Nabeel 🥳

you care enough to make comments on the subject😉
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Jai hind. Vande Mataram!,,,,,,

Black fat Dabulls23 is a napunsak childless fattest bull waiting for death.
death is singing for Dabulls23 (varsh/varsha) as under:
BOL DABULLS23 BOL varsa SANGAM KUB HOGA
BOL vars BOL DABULLS23 SANGAM KUB HOGA
TERE MUN KEY PAAP AUR MERE MUM KEY NARAK KA
BOL varsa BOL vars SANGAM KUB HOGA

Sad new year to Dabulls23 must be banned with MIDs/supporters. I am senior member to Dabulls23. .
BLACK rundee lotus63 padma sent me PM and want my white ten inches thick penis in her black hairy dirty pussy BUT I refused as I HATE PADMA AND I  dont want to be sick. PADMA SENT PM TO POST THIS MESSAGE ON ALL FORUMS.

Fattest bheinsa Dabulls23 is banning newbies with the help of his boy friend  vijay bhatter perhaps smuggler.
We want that neewbies must be treated in same way like old members.
They banned child nayancee. without any reason being newbies. So, Dabulls23 must be banned.

Main topic is vijay bhatter perhaps smuggler and fattest bheinsa Dabulls23
together are banning IDs of kids without any reason since 2010 WITH THE HELP OF THEIR SLAVE MODERATORS. ALL MODS R TO BE CHANGED.
They are doing as they can do it.
We are posting messages against these criminals AND CURSING as we can do it.

In future, these anti social inhumans will not dare to ban any ID.
Vijay Bhatter fuukks Dabulls23, that is why helps out of the way.

Edited by rabeek. - 11 years ago