Episode 902: CID Par Grahan - 4 (29/12/2012)

Posted: 11 years ago
CASE TITLE: CID Par Grahan - 4
EPISODE NO: 902
CASE NO: 684
AIR DATE: 29/12/2012
Director - Siba Mishra/Santosh Shetty
Story/Screenplay - Nitika Kanwar
Episode link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1hC-m31tY
Rating link -  Rating : CID Grahan 4 Aired 29/12/2012
Caps link - Caps from CID Par Grahan-IV (29th Dec, 2012)
Written Update Link - WU: CID Grahan - 4 (29/12/2012) Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Thanx @Vis ðŸ˜Š

The precap is quite OTT... I dnt understand whats the actual problem of DCP Chitrole ?? 😕 why he doesn't like ACP sir ??
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
I don't like some of his dialogues. Whatever personal vendetta he has against ACP is is personal business...why should be try to break the CID team or talk about creating rift between duo? I didn't like it at all. What's that new ACP doing...he's a good-for-nothing guy. I don't like CID full of negativity. I am bored. If it's a YSPT in the end, it's a ridiculous idea...and if duo come and tell that they knew about the YSPT, they are off my DP.
I think if its yspt, then duo are not part of it...

And nw ACP & DCP---- is there anything good about these 2 people...they are indeed joker & good of nothing...they just know to humiliate others nothing else...and i dnt understand why they want to create problems between duo 😲
can anybody tell me what is OTT
Over-the-top, meaning an exaggerated unrealistic portayal of events and characters.
ufff...this is really irritating...they r showing that old promo till now ðŸ˜”
I think its a plan of DCP and Acp Sir...
There was a news that this time DCP will come in new Avatar..so there is any change in his attitude yet??? Nope.. But may be the change is that DCP and ACP makes this plan and that fake resignation and all... Otherwise if DCP is not doing any Drama and that Signature were True...so ACP sir can't be back in CID... So I think its their Plan... And duo are not part of it...

Edited by neeme - 11 years ago
ohhh...no...i cant tolerate this at all...ACP sir cant plan along with that DCP...it will be nightmare for me ðŸ¤¢