Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
NOOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO a biggg no fr u to lose intrst in ths... its damn awesum..i swear... i seriously swear its one such awesum stry u evr writtn...😊 😊 😊 😊  i regrt nt chkng it frm frst..😭 😭 😭 😭 .wel i did leav my sleep today just to read ths. though im hell tired readng a whole week...its just magical yaar... nt tat evrybdy cn wrte such gestures lively... lily is so unique... i knw armaan too stil u made it so fresh wit lily...i love both in their own way...plz dnt bothr likes...and comments...if u want so name me the pgs u want i myslf cn gve u sooo much comments...😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛plz dolly continue it... dont leav ds...its awesum baby...its seriously awesum... 😳 😳 😳
Edited by saranyaaa - 11 years ago
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saranyaaa

NOOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO a biggg no fr u to lose intrst in ths... its damn awesum..i swear... i seriously swear its one such awesum stry u evr writtn...😊 😊 😊 😊  i regrt nt chkng it frm frst..😭 😭 😭 😭 .wel i did leav my sleep today just to read ths. though im hell tired readng a whole week...its just magical yaar... nt tat evrybdy cn wrte such gestures lively... lily is so unique... i knw armaan too stil u made it so fresh wit lily...i love both in their own way...plz dnt bothr likes...and comments...if u want so name me the pgs u want i myslf cn gve u sooo much comments...😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛plz dolly continue it... dont leav ds...its awesum baby...its seriously awesum... 😳 😳 😳

you're just crazy 😆😆
I can't believe
"if u want so name me the pgs u want i myslf cn gve u sooo much comments...😛 😛 😛 😛 "

here Arnav reaction
but here my reaction:

you're so sweeettt  
kisses
now, let's be serious a little and let me tell you that I'm not stopping it because I love this SS too
😳
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

For my angel: Chapter 7:

A monster but...

-great! The mum is ok! Still the baby has to be under control! He's so tiny!
The doctor said!
Arnav:-Doctor! The baby...
-he's Ok! Mr Raizada! Still he has to be in the hospital incubator, for few days!
Nani gets more worried...
Doctor:-it's normal! nothing to worry about
-and when we can see my sister?
-after few hours…she still under medicaments, the operation was hard for her and her body is weak! We are here for her!you don't have to stay all!
Shyam:-doctor! We want to stay! I want to see my wife even for a little! I want to see my baby!
Arnav:-doctor! At least let her husband see her!
doc:-not now! Now, please, excuse me!
The doctor left…
Ar:-damn it! Just get lost!
Lily was sleeping between Khushi's arms…
She wanted to come back her home, now that they are ok, according to the doctor, but for now, no one was paying attention to them…
Arnav and Shyam was looking for the responsible of the hospital…
Nani wanted to know in which floor, they kept the baby…
Khushi was with Lily sleeping in her arms…and can't move or leave...
She was worried…
It's so late and her phone's battery gets low to call her buaji…
She was like that when she saw him coming towards her…
Mr. Raizada…
Like to protect herself…still fearing him…
She hugs Lily to her tightly…and stands up with her…
He was about to speak but she cuts him:
Khushi:-me…I was about to leave…but…Lily falls asleep and…me…I should go, now…it's late! I'm…late…my buaji…well…hope that…they are fine…Mrs. Anjeli…the baby…I'm leaving now…but…then…what about Lily…I mean…Lily…she has…to eat dinner and…
-Stop! ...(she looks at him, silently) are you finished?...you talked that much without even one…just one, correct and completed sentence!
-I'mmm…
-you'rrre???...you're what?
-I'm late!
-I know!
He looks worried…
-Give Lily to me!
Khushi was about to give her…
Nani:-chote!
Nani comes…
-chote…they doesn't want to show me the baby!
-Nani…still he's under control! He's with doctors, the best of the best!
-I'm so worried!...I'm…I should go to temple…I should pray for my children!
-Relax…nani! No! don't cry for the god sake! Nani! All will be alright! Nani!
Nani breaks down between his arms…
losing her conscience!
-Nani!
Arnav catches her:
-nani!...nani! please!
Khushi runs to find a nurse to help them…
-Arnav:-Miss Gupta! Excuse this condition! Give me Lily!
All are around Nani in a hospital's room…while she starts opening her eyes…and starts talking to them…
Arnav conscious about Khushi's presence, lifting Lily and standing like that since almost an hour…he wanted to take his daughter from her…
Kh:-yes!
Khushi was really exhausted…she wanted to give Lily but this one was catching her clothes on her hand while she was sleeping, peacefully…
Nani noticed that…but she was worried for Anjeli and at the same time wanted to Khushi to stay with them…
She almost shouted:
-Chote go and ask how is Anjeli and the baby, now! And if we could see them or no?
-yes, ok!...Miss Gupta! You stay here a little, I'm coming!
-but…
He listens to that "but" and forcibly he takes Lily from her…Suddenly
-you can go! Thanks a lot!
He said angrily!
-I'm…
Khushi confused look at Nani..and then at him…shocked…
-good night, Miss Gupta! and thank you again for all!
He said indifferent…
She turned to nani:
Khushi hesitates and then she said to nani:-Hope that Mrs Anjeli and the baby will be fine! I'm leaving, now…Namaste!
Nani smiles lightly:
Nani:-Namaste…still I don't know your name!
Kh:-Khushi!
Nani:-Namaste, Khushi betaya! Thank you for taking care of Lily and for bringing my daughter here! and I will definitely see you soon! Pray with me for my children: Anjeli and her baby!
-of course, I will! Absolutely I will!
Khushi smiles, greets her again and then leave the room…
Almost running…
She knows her buaji will kill her, otherwise, she wanted to stay a little and that angry man, don't giving her even the chance to talk and said that she has to go, no choice!
…on her way, she finds Shyam…
She asks him:
-hope Mrs Anjeli is fine?!
He smiles:
-yes! I could see her and my baby, too!
-oh!
Khushi smiles, at least, she could hear that before she left…she informs him where they are and in which room  and he thanks her…
She left the hospital running…
Sawing the time, it was 9:30 pm…
She jerked…
Buaji will definitely kill her…
And it's dark, dear god and where she will find a bus, now??? And what she will do, now?
No taxi was appeared…any where…
That's it…now…she wasn't worried from buaji but for herself, she felt in danger, it's late…still the light of the hospital was there…but…few people are in this corn of the road...only cars...
It's not safe for a girl to stand like that…but she stands hoping to find a taxi...
A car stops before her and a man opens the window:
-come in…little beauty!...
Khushi starts shivering…and walks away but he went out his car, and comes to her, she was running, back to the hospital but…he holds her arm….suddenly, she jerked…
-let off me!...go away...
She forcibly takes his hand away from her…and walked again away but again he stops her:
the man:-let me drop you! Aren't you scared in this night, standing alone like that?
-and aren't you scared I broke your face, disturbing her like that?
She heard a third voice…
His voice…
it was Arnav Singh Raizada there...and before her eyes...
Arnav:-you're not ashamed, touching her…
He gives him a pinch…right in his mouth
-that's to not dare talk!
By that pinch, the man falls in the floor and then he escapes to his car, running as fast as he can…avoiding Arnav…
-just try that again…I swear I will be there to kill you!
Arnav follows the man, angrily, making him shivering even inside his car…
He comes back to khushi:
-are you ok? Did he hurt you?
For an answer…she just comes closer to him, he felt her…holding his arm…crying on the level of his shoulder…
He's silent…
But let her cry the way she wanted against his shoulder…
When she was conscious…
She looked worried…
she starts wiping his black coat with the palm of her hand, nervously...
She looks at him…and suddenly…she doesn't know what she will do…what she should do…or say to him…she stops wiping his coat...and...
Tears are falling without control…sobbing…
He looks at her, intrigued…how she could cry like that and why he's feeling that those tears…he doesn't want to see them…
-stop!...stop crying!
He said taking out another hanky…
The other one still with her also, at home…and now, it's a new one…
She starts wiping and tears can't stop…
-I will drop you, home! …he said firmly
-can I…use…your…mobile…phone…before…please…please…
Between each word a sob…
Cutely made…
Right affecting his heart…
He felt not well…seeing her eyes so red…her nose so red…her tears calmly dropping…
He gives her his mobile…and then by his index, he noticed her tears:
-wipe them! ...Wipe them, now!
She looks at him and did saw…and then new tears come all over again…
She calls her buaji and let her shout for five minutes alone and then said she will come soon home…
And gives him his mobile back…
He opens the car's door for her…
And she sits there…
Arnav thoughts: Fortunately, he was in time, to drop her…nani was right, he should do that…it's dark…it's night, he forget about it…he just forget…it's not safe…for a girl to be alone at night!
How he can be that much blind…
Thanks god, Anjeli is fine too…
…and he should get out to bring what they need for Anjeli and the baby, clothes and stuffs, as they will have to stay there for more days for the baby, he's so tiny and little…
Khushi thoughts:…thanks god, he was there…he's a nice monster, after all…
She wasn't conscious; she was thinking and looking at him, same time…
He still is wearing a ring…the ring of his marriage…she thought…still faithful…she smiles to the thought…even a monster has his weakness...
She imagined him being a husband and couldn't imagine that a woman can love him or him, being romantic…
Then how he has a child?...of course, a woman has loved him…and he certainly, he had loved her…being all the time angry and sad…maybe because he lost her…
Yes…she can understand more, now…
And why she's thinking about all this??
Her eyes went away…when the car stops her house…
Kh:-how?...you know exactly where I live?
-I know everything!
She looks at him with an opened mouth and wide eyes…
-good night, Miss Gupta!
-good night!
She pouted
-Lily doesn't eat dinner…
-will take care of it!
-thank you for everything!
He looks the other side…
She gets out…she takes a last look at him…
But within a second his car disappears…

Note: I'm posting this SS in my blog but I'm posting here too
for the ones who want to read here...
but without PMing any one the IF links (sorry for that)
I'm wasting time PMing for many people (almost 200 who are asking for a PM) and I don't know what the use of it…if they are not commenting
They know where my blog is and could bookmark this page in here to read this SS…
Sorry to be mean but it's like that…

Edited by the-crazy-girl - 11 years ago
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: the-crazy-girl

you're just crazy 😆😆
I can't believe
"if u want so name me the pgs u want i myslf cn gve u sooo much comments...😛 😛 😛 😛 "

here Arnav reaction
but here my reaction:

you're so sweeettt  
kisses
now, let's be serious a little and let me tell you that I'm not stopping it because I love this SS too
😳

ha ha ha ha ha ROFL... 🤣 🤣 🤣 
u gt me reactions... awww arnav...  
and ya...i hav u a lott hugs by msg fr u to go breathless i gues... stil i dnt mind u making breahless again 🤗 tighttt biggg hug... a lott kissess... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
and hey... i meant it seriously... i cn gve comment fr evry single line of lily...im so in love with ths... wish u to cross atlst 75+ parts hiting  4 or mre threads... 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 
and ya...u silent readers ...i wonder hw u guys hold urself readng ths...cumon fr god sake open upCry  Cry Cry 
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

Note: I posted already this part on my blog but I'm just re-posting it in here to that silent readers who don't comment could read 😉

and some crazy people like Saranyaaa could read also because I just adore her way making me feel like I'm Kind of  important 😳

thank you dear...

For my Angel...chapter 8

A Mother Matter...

-hey, Sanka Devi…you just want to kill an old woman like me, right?

-oho…don't talk like that! My queen please!...you know I love you, too much! But…when someone needs me, then, I can't deny, the aunty of one of my pupils…you know Lily?

Buaji nodded

-you don't stop taliking about her!

-you know Buaji... her aunty is Anjeliji…she comes to bring her home, and as she was pregnant…she delivers her little baby, today..so…

Khushi told her buaji about it all…

And when Buaji still acting like she still upset Khushi starts tickling her…and Buaji starts giggling like always...

hospital: 

they could finally see Anjeli...

Nani:-did you drop Khushi, safely her home?

Arnav:-yes, Nani I did!

Arnav said holding his sister's hand…

Arnav:-how are you, now, cutie?

Anjeli said while she still laying at bed, she daid difficultly:-cutie?…I'm sure I'm so ugly now…

Ar:-shhh…you're the most beautiful woman ever!

Anj:-you see my baby?

-yeah and he's fine…

-I want to see him also chote!

-for this get well soon, and you have to go to him, by yourself!

-I'm good, take me now! take me...take me now

Arnav hesitates…if he just can, he will just carry her to her child right now, but the mother and the baby need all the care and rest possible...

Shyam comes other side and holds her hand:

-jaan…please…I saw our angel! He's fine but he has just to be in the incubator, as he comes too early

-shyam, you take me to him??, I want to see him…I want to see him with my own eyes…I want…

Anjeli starts crying…

Nani comes to them and just poses a kiss on her forehead... 

nani:-don't cry my dear...don't ...your baby will be fine and you could soon hold him in your arms!

Arnav holds her hand so tight trying to comfort her...

Shyam:-look! I just take a photo of our baby!

Shyam gives her his phone…he shows her the photo…

shyam:-it's not clear... but he's our baby!

-he is so little…why all those machines??

-told you…he's so tiny, it's to help him breath and live…

-be with him, shyam! Go to him! at least you! please...

Ar:-no! shyam! Be here! I will go to be with him!

-no! You can't, no one is allowed to enter the babies section, without a permission from the doctor, now it's late,  Moreover, it's for no use, our baby is kept safely with doctors and nurses, tomorrow, Anjeli could visit him…it's late, now…Jaan…please, sleep! Please, take a rest, to be strong, tomorrow, please, for me…for  our baby!

He said holding her hand and kissing it:

-I'm here! I promise everything will be alright! I'm sure!

Anjeli starts closing her eyes, from medicines effect…she falls asleep…

Arnav:-shyam be with her! I will drop Nani and Lily home and come back!

-ok! Arnav! Please…for me! You can bring some clean clothes for me! should always be here!

-sure! I will and then some food, you can't be like that, you need to eat too! I will be back soon!

Arnav tapes on his shoulder to comfort him!

Arnav drops them Nani and slept Lily home…

he makes Lily on her room…

Nani in her room praying…

Arnav takes the necessary for his jijaji and comes back hospital…

Buaji was sleeping and dreaming as well

Turning here and there on the bed…

Khushi takes out his two white hankies…

The one of yesterday, when she was crying and thought he will kill her  …

The one of tonight sill wet from her tears…when she was crying and he was saving her...

She has the reflex to smell it and jerked…

It does smell him…

She remembers the way he takes away the hanky from the pocket of his trousers and gives to her, firmly whenever she starts crying before him like a stupid…

She don't want to cry before people and show that she's vulnerable but god…what to do with those tears which are always ready to come out and that too nonstop…

She remembered how he said: "wipe …wipe them" …his eyes then were sincere…like he wasn't able to see her crying…

-stop, Khsuhi Kumari Gupta! Just stop! Why you're keeping thinking about him and his eyes…

-his eyes…

Buaji whispered…

Khushi jerked…but Buaji was whispering in her sleep…Khushi smiles and lay down next to her…

Both share the same bed…

Buaji takes the bigger space, Khushi slept in the corner…

She can suffer but can't be away from her buaji…she's afraid from the darkness, from the night, from tomorrow, the only one she has in this life was this lady next to her and Khushi can't get away from her...

hospital:

Arnav went to Shyam with all the necessary…and two mugs of coffee…

Arnav:-Shyam, first drink the coffee, it's warm and will warm you!

Shyam takes the coffee and drinks it in one go…

-I felt stressed Arnav!...I know I should be calm! I want her and our baby healthy!

-just be courageous! Nani is praying! And we are here! Doctors are here! I just call Doctor Imran! He will come always tomorrow! To check our baby! You know he's the best!

-I know!...thank you Arnav!

-what are you talking about! forget she's my sister also! and no thank you between us!...now! take this, you go freshen up and change!...I will be with Anjeli…

-ok!

It was quite late…

The two men can't take one sleep…both are up controling Anjeli who was sleeping, sometimes; moaning from pain…and both are there to take care of her…

Shyam closes his eyes a little and take a rest for an hour and when he wakes up, he asks Arnav to relax a little too…

Arnav just closes his eyes….and first image come to his head was:

Khushi...her face was all what he see…and opens his eyes…angrily…why he is thinking about her…

He closes again and saw her tears and how she pushed the man with all her force…

She is courageous, he can see that…but still that man wanted to hurt her…again he thanks god, he was there at time for her…thanks god! What if he has hurt her, then he will be the responsible again!!!! and why he's thinking about all that now??? why???…this only thought makes him open his eyes and then stands up….

Shyam looks at him and whispered:

-what happened Arnav? Are you ok?

-yeah…I don't think I want to sleep…I will take another coffee from outside and come back!

-ok!

They spend the night awake…

The next day was good…

By the evening, Anjeli could see her baby, talk to him but not yet touch him or feed him…

She cries but she believes he will be ok…soon that she could hug him, against her heart…

Shyam, Arnav and nani was there…

Lily was sent to the school and it's the driver who drops her and takes her back home…

Khushi asked Lily always about Anjeli and the baby…

Lily told her that she sawed them once and was so happy…she informs Khushi that soon, they will come back home and she can play with little "Aryan"…that is the name of the little baby…

A week was spending between the hospital, work and house for Arnav…

When it's Sunday, the doctor allowed Anjeli and her baby to be at home…

And all the family celebrates that…

From monday, it's Arnav who dropped Lily…and it's Arnav who does everything to Lily, now that Anjeli and Nani are busy with the baby who needs so much care and attention…

That morning, he has by himself help her to choose her clothes and even was there for her bath…

She knows to do herself her bath but still she needs an old person for help…Arnav was there but doing all awkwardly... he doesn't know how to manange with the long hair of Lily...

Arnav couldn't even takes care of small things like her hair…he tried to did all sort of hairdressing for her but he failed…

Khushi, for a week, has to take care of that, secretly with Lily…

that morning,

She took her before the start of the class in a corner and takes care of her hair…

-it's ok my Lily, we will do a perfect braid with that beautiful hair!

After she finished the braid, Lily hugs her tight…

Lily:-I want you... to be my mum!

-what?

-be my mum please…everyone has his mum…

-but…

Lily has tears on her eyes…she starts litteraly sobbing ...

-even little ...even little Aryan (sobs)  has a mum (sobs) taking care of him, always…and me…I want you…(sobs)…I want you…(sobs)…to be my mummm…

Lily starts crying on Khushi's arms…

kh:-but Lily…Lily…I love you…don't cry please…

L:-you thaid I'm your baby…take me with you…and my paa will come along with me…

Khushi jerked…

Kh:-we cannot…

Lily:-why?...I'm good, I will not disturb you…I'm good girl…

K:-I know!

Khushi felt her heart breaks on hundred pieces as Lily was talking and tears are dropping…

K:-lily…I'm…I love you a lot…you know…I will be always here for you, my darling…but I can't be your mother! You has a mother…she's looking at you…from the sky and now, she would be upset because you're crying!

-then…why she can't come to me?

-because…she can't…she's with God!

-why? …I want her and if she can't…I want you…

Khushi hugs her…she don't have any answer…Khushi always was retaining her tears...

Khushi, for the first time, kissed Lily all over her face…trying to calm her…

-I'm…I can't be your mum but I'm always here for my Lily, I love you…too much, understood?

Even Khushi was crying…Lily in her tears nodded…

-I love you too, mith!...I love you…

Lily said looking straight at her eyes...

and then hugs her all over again...

After that incident, it was difficult for Khushi to behave with Lily...

if she gives more affection to that child, she will be more affected and she will think that Khushi can be the perfect mother for her...

if Khushi became indifferent...she can't because Lily was adorable and Khushi simply can't not hug her or not be closed from her... 

it was like that...

each day was a test for Khushi...

and it's also a period when the school was celebrating a day for the mothers...and she had to learn to them poems about the Mother...

and when she saw Lily learning them also ...looking only at her was just...dramatic...

she remembers her innocent words: "I want you ...to be my mum"

for the hell with those celebrations...what about orphans in this case????

but it was also mindblowing to see the love between children and mothers...but what about Lily...??????

That afternoon,

Arnav comes to drop Lily home and he saw Khushi…

After so long time not seeing her...

He just throw "hi" to her…

He wanted to take Lily but it's Khushi who comes to him…

-Mr. Raizada!...if it's possible, I need just five minutes from your time…it's about Lily!

-…yes!

Khushi closes the class door….

-tomorrow…it's mother's day in school and…and…it's a party and…if you can…don't bring Lily…she's so sensible concerning this matter!

Arnav keeps looking at her…

-you're right!

-I'm sorry to ask this!

-no! It's good you told me!

Khushi was about to open the door when he stops her

-Miss Gupta!

She looks and saw her wallet on his hand…

Finally, he decided to give it to her, after all those days…

-My wallet!

She almost yelled…

-god! Where you find it?

She looks at him…

-god! I was searching it, everywhere! I was convinced someone steal it from me! And it's you!

-I didn't steal that! I find that in my car!

-I didn't mean you steal that!...I mean…

-I don't care what do you mean! (he cuts her)

-I mean :thanks!...thank you to find it!

-call Lily for me!

-yeah…ok…

Edited by the-crazy-girl - 11 years ago
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saranyaaa

ha ha ha ha ha ROFL... 🤣 🤣 🤣 
u gt me reactions... awww arnav...  
and ya...i hav u a lott hugs by msg fr u to go breathless i gues... stil i dnt mind u making breahless again 🤗 tighttt biggg hug... a lott kissess... 😳 😳 😳 😳
and hey... i meant it seriously... i cn gve comment fr evry single line of lily...im so in love with ths... wish u to cross atlst 75+ parts hiting  4 or mre threads... 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 
and ya...u silent readers ...i wonder hw u guys hold urself readng ths...cumon fr god sake open up😭  😭 😭 

I'm happy ...😳

God bless you
big huuuggg
and I just loved your message to the silent readers
it just killed me 😆
what a supporter I have ❤️

SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aweome update
luved khushi n lily... Their bond is very sweeet
Do cont soon