Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nawsin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit to the uploader

I don't know how many posts more I can make today, so not touching any anime topic. Tomorrow will be my date with 'Anime-Manga Lovers' 😳

Credit to the uploader
Edited by Nawsin - 11 years ago
Nawsin thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoe4tBdu7BA[/YOUTUBE]
credit to the uploader
Nawsin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I haven't even watched that many anime or read mangas but I want to join because of Death-Note!! 

Hey Annie!
Death note is awesome. I didn't read the manga or watched the drama though. What do you think was the best - manga, anime or drama?
Did you watch Rurouni Kenshin?
Nawsin thumbnail

woah...when did I get this roar? 😳

Saaanikaaa
πŸ˜ƒ
Nawsin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

I re read when I do not have the time to commit to a new manga.
So I go back and re read my fav scenes.
Or in cases like Skip Beat whose updating status is long, re reading gets me back in the flow.

Have you tried Full Metal Achemist.
It has the same flavour as Death Note.
Anime is in 2 series. Surprisingly both are brilliant.
The first anime began when the manga was still ongoing and ended in a different way
After the manga was finished , they remade the anime and it was BRilliant too 😳

Aishiteruze Baby nah
Kokoro gets a stalker who does not take no for an answer. That is when K wakes up to the fact that his GF needs him aswell. I think the have sex and later she i sworried that she is pregnant and is afraid to tell him. But he takes it all in a stride and asks her to move in with him with his family as they are going to be family anyways 😳 He doesnt like the fact that she is alone, ignored by her dad and with the recent stalker and pregnancy scare, he feels it necessary to be there for her , which he cannot do if they live apart. The family also approve. πŸ˜† The older sister reveals that she cannot have children and is willing to adopt Yuzuyu to her mum. That is when the mum is spurred into action. The mum has found a BF she is planning to marry and comes back to get the daughter. After lot of trying, they let her have Yuzuyu. In the last chapter , it is shown that Yuzuyu has received a letter from Kippie and Shou chan is her boyfriend. 😳

I rewatch favorite scenes, never reread anything probably πŸ˜•
ok I don't know why but seriously wanna know...why can't I get hooked to FMA??? I have liked every episode I have watched but why doesn't each episode make me wanna tune in to the next one??? It's a really good anime but why can't I get attached to it? That's why I could not watch it in a row...just from here and there 😭 and you can see from my anime list that I actually like these types of anime better. *sigh*
I love mustang ☺️

Thanks a lot for the summary sanika πŸ€— as far as I can remember I never really liked Kokoro's character, Kippie is cute but Yuzuyu...she is adorable!!! I LOVED her πŸ˜ƒ
umm...forgot actually who shou chan was πŸ˜”
Nawsin thumbnail

One of the reasons I like this manga is because for a change they have focused on the careers of the characters apart from the main love story. It is quite fulfilling to watch he female lead having a more substantial role than just crying suffering or being cheerful πŸ˜• Also the updates are too far along. But if you read it in a go , you get back into the flow. Also the artwork has improved so much! i for one am loving the character developments. I like to see both Shou and Ren jealous. And Kyoko is clueless about this πŸ˜† I think Ren and Kyoko will be spotted as the Heel siblings somewhere and will be cast together hopefully 😳 But that might be just me dreaming ...I think Shou will end up with Midori. Her character has been given too much importance ...what do u think ? I with Shou's and Ren's managers become a couple as well 😳

Yeah this manga focuses on the career aspect and mangaka actually does this very well...usually in most mangas career aspect is not explored as gracefully as the other aspects are...here Skip Beat! definitely is different. (I actually enjoy this bit more than the romance part here πŸ˜†)...Ouran is exception though...I shouldn't say anything as I am biased about Ouran πŸ˜›
can't really comment about artwork as have been away from it too long but yeah character development is good but is it going a little slow with this heel-siblings plot? I am feeling so πŸ˜•
I am actually more eager to know the reaction of the unit when they would finally come to know about Ren's true identity πŸ˜† epic reaction they will have πŸ˜ƒ
In last chapter I also felt Midori is brought for Shou...coupling of both the managers 😳 wohoo...never thought that...you seem to be quite good at match-making sanika πŸ˜›

Nawsin thumbnail

add anything
we have lots of free space πŸ˜†
I am adding as my mood strikes

really! we need more members...nobody watches anime?! πŸ˜• these are so much better than any drama any time...man! (ok...that's my POV πŸ˜†)
Nawsin thumbnail

I know
It is frustrating
You will have this restriction till 25 posts
Then when you are a groupbie it will be 20 posts a day
Till 100 posts yeh silsila chalu ahega

Thanks for the info...waiting to hit 100th post πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nawsin - 11 years ago
Nawsin thumbnail
Have you watched Bakuman, Sanika?  
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nawsin

Have you watched Bakuman, Sanika?  

I did for a while
then it got a bit unrealistic for me around the time the parallel leads got married ? πŸ˜• At 16 ?
What parents will let them ?