Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Romcom

Ouran High School Host Club 😃
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Here we can talk as much as we want 😈
Originally posted by: Nawsin

Death note...uff...😳 I'd better not start as I won't be able to stop. 😃 My 2nd most favorite anime of all time. Naruto...too big, that's why I have not started it. I'll try some shounen manga...hope I can enjoy the charm too. 😳 Watched Aishiteruze Baby...lovely anime. 😳

I might just rewatch Death Note back to back ! I love mind games. THere is a new manga by the name of Liar Game. It is in my list to read. Naruto is currently the top most manga in the world. YOU HAVE TO READ IT! Once you start, you will not realise when you have finished it. I have cried so much during it 😭 Aishiteruze Baby's manga has more story than what they showed in the anime. In the end, they really messed up Kokoro's character for no valid reason.

Yeah, I also wanna know her next role. It's amazing how she gets into the skin of her roles and completely transforms.
I am in the minority here. I actually like Kyoko-Shou scenes more than Kyoko-Ren. There's a spark between shou and kyoko and shou brings out the fire in this girl. With Ren...her respect for him as a senpai and his controlled affection towards her still seem cold to me. Hopefully Nakamura sensei will explore the sizzle between them now.

I agree there is a spark with Kyoko and Shou, They have known everything about each other since childhood. It is interesting to see Shou's reactions to it. But Kyoko has no reactions to him apart from anger and revenge. She has no feelings of jealousy, possessiveness at all! She has really killed any feelings for Shou she had 100%. 

But there has always been a sizzle between Ren and Kyoko. Even when both of them disliked each other. If Ren decides to go all out, Kyoko will have no one else in her mind. Remember the Valentine's Kiss 😳

I just checked after reading you that I have not yet read last two chapters, that's why could not relate to it. I am off to read it now. 😃

I just hope they don't ruin it!

It goes in my list now. Thank you. 🤗

Here is the link
http://www.webtoonlive.com/webtoon/Orange%20marmalade/ch1/

Itazura na Kiss was my very first such anime with dumb girl and I read the manga because I could not wait to know what happens next as anime comes on weekly basis. 😆 I only know 4 of the mangas you recommended, 3 of which I watched the anime version. 😆 will check all these.

I tried to keep it short as I am not sure if I can discuss anime elaborately here. Who's your favorite Korean actor and actress Sanika? 😳

I totally understand what you mean! I am the same with Hana Yori Dango 😳
Korean actor and actree will be discussed in the other thread 😆
-sanika- thumbnail

Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
-sanika- thumbnail
Rooomiii

-sanika- thumbnail
I am hyperventilating 😳

Nawsin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanika-

Here we can talk as much as we want 😈

I typed a long reply last night and when pressed the 'post' button...tada! Newbies are not allowed to post more than *some number* post a day. 😕 I noticed I am still a newbie. What the...? 😆

I might just rewatch Death Note back to back ! I love mind games. THere is a new manga by the name of Liar Game. It is in my list to read. Naruto is currently the top most manga in the world. YOU HAVE TO READ IT! Once you start, you will not realise when you have finished it. I have cried so much during it 😭 Aishiteruze Baby's manga has more story than what they showed in the anime. In the end, they really messed up Kokoro's character for no valid reason.

I hardly rewatch or reread anything...liar game...gotta check 😳
I still remember that I watched death note at a stretch until L's death episode holding my breath and till the last scene I was hoping for him to come back and show Light that he didn't die and it was all in his plan...but that didn't happen. 😭 what a gripping anime it was!
I have dvd of naruto but I really need a long vacation to start watching/reading it. I also wanna get a taste of no.1 manga/anime. 😃

I didn't read Aishiteruze baby manga...probably won't. Anything interesting happens after the anime?

I agree there is a spark with Kyoko and Shou, They have known everything about each other since childhood. It is interesting to see Shou's reactions to it. But Kyoko has no reactions to him apart from anger and revenge. She has no feelings of jealousy, possessiveness at all! She has really killed any feelings for Shou she had 100%. 

But there has always been a sizzle between Ren and Kyoko. Even when both of them disliked each other. If Ren decides to go all out, Kyoko will have no one else in her mind. Remember the Valentine's Kiss 😳

True...Kyoko has no feelings left for Shou anymore and quite obviously she's falling for Ren but I don't know why...maybe I was away from it too long but I can't get the same excitement from Skip Beat! I used to get before, Nakamura sensei's portrayal of Ren-Kyoko chemistry is not appealing to me much 😕 in fact, at the beginning Kyoko had such awesome chemistry with both Ren and Shou that I was confused who to root for as I liked both their scenes...then I decided I'll go with the mangaka's choice 😳

I just hope they don't ruin it!

Me too ðŸ˜• though I am not having a good feeling about it. Hopefully the story will be back to its substance in the end as they always do in japanese manga. 😆

Thanks Sanika 🤗

I totally understand what you mean! I am the same with Hana Yori Dango 😳
Korean actor and actree will be discussed in the other thread 😆

But we can discuss fav anime or manga character, right? Mine's are given on the first page. 😊
Nawsin thumbnail

I am hyperventilating 😳

eeks! 😳
Nawsin thumbnail

Pic credit to the uploader

How I love this anime and Manga

-sanika- thumbnail

I typed a long reply last night and when pressed the 'post' button...tada! Newbies are not allowed to post more than *some number* post a day. 😕 I noticed I am still a newbie. What the...? 😆

I know
It is frustrating
You will have this restriction till 25 posts
Then when you are a groupbie it will be 20 posts a day
Till 100 posts yeh silsila chalu ahega