Impressions 26Dec:Masks and Men updtd..

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A misty morning, a steaming cuppa coffee and reading such a cool thread. Life is good.

The Cvs seriously need to think of hastening the pace. However I am not too sure whether expressing subtle emotions, subterranean conspiracies asks for a dramatic crescendo.Maybe later.

It was too naive of Gauri to ask Appa ji such a pointblank question. Did she expect a confession?

Another thing which struck me as odd was the total lack of righteous anger against the accusation specially in the younger Bhonsles. Are they familiar with the diabolical aspect of Appa ji. Surprisingly there was no ' how dare you' directed against Gauri. I found it a bit weird

I may be wrong but I detected a touch of sadness in Sid's demeanour. He seemed to have the air of a man who has accepted the inevitability of an impending loss. More than love there was pathos in the Sidri interaction.

I am willing to eat crow later if proven wrong, but Sid's love is an unrequited love. For Gauri, he is a best friend who is meant to be there for him. Passion?? I don't spot it anywhere.

I guess Sid will be heading back to London, promising to return in a short while. Ofc, in walks the twist or Garv in this case.

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I still have not watched the episode.. πŸ€—But got the WU through ur post...😳 10q...

Yaar seems like story is not moving... U know what cv should sit down n think...showing  suspense like this is no more suspense buddy... It's getting bored not creating suspense... They have it all but how to retain viewers if like this... All will go away...πŸ˜† I guess I will just read the written updates till the story moves forwardπŸ˜†

sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

A misty morning, a steaming cuppa coffee and reading such a cool thread. Life is good.

The Cvs seriously need to think of hastening the pace. However I am not too sure whether expressing subtle emotions, subterranean conspiracies asks for a dramatic crescendo.Maybe later.

It was too naive of Gauri to ask Appa ji such a pointblank question. Did she expect a confession?

Another thing which struck me as odd was the total lack of righteous anger against the accusation specially in the younger Bhonsles. Are they familiar with the diabolical aspect of Appa ji. Surprisingly there was no ' how dare you' directed against Gauri. I found it a bit weird

I may be wrong but I detected a touch of sadness in Sid's demeanour. He seemed to have the air of a man who has accepted the inevitability of an impending loss. More than love there was pathos in the Sidri interaction.

I am willing to eat crow later if proven wrong, but Sid's love is an unrequited love. For Gauri, he is a best friend who is meant to be there for him. Passion?? I don't spot it anywhere.

I guess Sid will be heading back to London, promising to return in a short while. Ofc, in walks the twist or Garv in this case.

I agree the pace needs a seriouus thought for a speedy movement... Everything in Kuch kehti hai khamoshiyaan style is difficult to pull through... because the story is being told in an audio visual medium to an audience who doesnot expect to invest too much brain cells as if they were reading shakespeare...πŸ˜†All actors donot shine very well without words...😳 I think she wanted an asurrance more than a confession because she genuinely believed him and felt sorry for her emotional outburst at the words of Garv.. I might be wrong but that's what I felt.
Passion is again unsaid to be felt...in the true spirit of khamoshiyaan.. whether it can be felt again depends on individual preference...
The younger generation  I think is aware of Appa's nature with political rivals but that it can extend for a family member was unknown...or it was just added as a filler to show a different family reactions without much thought.
Cofee and misty winter mornings are magical no two ways about it..😊
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

I still have not watched the episode.. πŸ€—But got the WU through ur post...😳 10q...

Yaar seems like story is not moving... U know what cv should sit down n think...showing  suspense like this is no more suspense buddy... It's getting bored not creating suspense... They have it all but how to retain viewers if like this... All will go away...πŸ˜† I guess I will just read the written updates till the story moves forwardπŸ˜†

riyya you are right in a way an overload of a particular element be it suspense, romance or pathos tends to gets a waning interest. A balance is needed  with the feeling that the story is moving... 
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Koel, 

i really loved your outstanding analysis. But I dont know the impression I got of the episode was not up to the mark.

Did Gauri  and Sid really think that Appa Shahib would answer the blunt question to him outright?😲 After all he tried to murder Gauri,and the naive Gauri fell for his sob story and is feeling guilty. Why did they not ask about the second Raaz about Prateeksha. That would have stunned Appa Shahib.

All the members know about the character of Appa Shahib to some extent, hence no one asked the shocked counter question as to how Gauri can ask Appa Shahib about his attack on her.

Sumitra and Asavari know the character of Appa Shahib very well and have no doubts that he could be behind the attack. Both the artists nailed the scene with their expressions.

The younger ones  know to a certain extent the ruthlessness of Appa Shahib hence they're pondering over the incident. When Sathyajit arrives and tries to convince them, he himself is not convinced knowing is father so well.

I am surprised Pratheeksha did not come out after Gauri shouted so much.

Sid is indeed sad but he knows he has to help Gauri at this juncture because of her mother.

These are my impressions of the episode. I really hope the leads up the ante in the acting department and the pace of this Show picks up soon.

Anu

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shwetha,

Nice to see you after such a long time.Are you watching the show also. I would love to hear your views on it.

Anu
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I too haven't seen the episode.. got the gist from ur writeup.. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks. 😊

All i hope.. the whole mystery - when reveled in front of all ... in future.. is not a lame one..  πŸ˜³ 
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Koel, 

i really loved your outstanding analysis. But I dont know the impression I got of the episode was not up to the mark.

Did Gauri  and Sid really think that Appa Shahib would answer the blunt question to him outright?😲 After all he tried to murder Gauri,and the naive Gauri fell for his sob story and is feeling guilty. Why did they not ask about the second Raaz about Prateeksha. That would have stunned Appa Shahib.

All the members know about the character of Appa Shahib to some extent, hence no one asked the shocked counter question as to how Gauri can ask Appa Shahib about his attack on her.

Sumitra and Asavari know the character of Appa Shahib very well and have no doubts that he could be behind the attack. Both the artists nailed the scene with their expressions.

The younger ones  know to a certain extent the ruthlessness of Appa Shahib hence they're pondering over the incident. When Sathyajit arrives and tries to convince them, he himself is not convinced knowing is father so well.

I am surprised Pratheeksha did not come out after Gauri shouted so much.

Sid is indeed sad but he knows he has to help Gauri at this juncture because of her mother.

These are my impressions of the episode. I really hope the leads up the ante in the acting department and the pace of this Show picks up soon.

Anu

Anu the leads have to connect with the audience at large.. However good the ensemble cast may be the leads have to leave a lasting impression for the series to leave a mark.The pace is too slack. I hope they pay attention to these at the earliest.

I am hoping they correct the absence of Prateeksha as they  did today about the telephonic argument of Sid and Gauri... It should have come earlier.The iron needs to be struck when it is hot...Their interaction about Sid  being unaware of Garv's connection to the shooting as Gauri had not told him also needs to be addressed.   
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

I too haven't seen the episode.. got the gist from ur writeup.. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks. 😊

All i hope.. the whole mystery - when reveled in front of all ... in future.. is not a lame one..  πŸ˜³ 

Hi Swetha πŸ˜ƒ good to see u after a very long time..