Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~kRiPaFaN8~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i really like this fan-fic! please continue when you can! 😃
Aisha_86 thumbnail
Ok guys I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sorry for making u wait so long😭 But I'll continue now..

Ok so.. Angad and kripa have finally realised there true feelings for each others...It's the next day and Angad has woken up early...Everybody is surprised when hes right on time for breakfast and he is chearfull! Nobody ever saw him smile first thing in the morning... he's always grumpy😉...In fact nobody ever saw him in the morning..But angad doesn't come sit for breakfast..

Naina: Angad beta kahaan jaa rahe ho tum? (why oh woman let him go😳) Don't you wanna have breakfast?

Angad: No mum I'll have some on the way...Mujhe kuch kaam hai..

Dilip: what kaam? Office is closed today..

Angad: woh...I'm going to mandir...

Dilip: you are going to?!

Angad: Mandir dad..you know pray to god..?

No one can believe what they are hearing and start laughing out loud..Angad ignores them and leaves..

Once reached there he sees his destiny...Kripa is waiting there for him..She was worriying all night about what would happen with priya and their families so she decided they should go to the Mandir..Angad never really believed in god.. But this time he believed in Kripa..

Kripa: Finally angad..Mein kab se tumhara wait kar rahi hoo.>

Angad: I told you to come with me.. Didn't I 😉 Angad looks naugthy at her..

Kripa: Tum jaante ho na.. If we went together my mom would have foud out and startr asking me al those questions😆.. Lekin chalo ab..

Angad and kripa both step in the mandir and start praying...

Kripa prays to god: "Bhagwan plz angad ko uski saari khushiyan dena.." While on the other hand angad prays for kripa's happiness..THey both are each others happiness.. now isn't that easy😳

Then a pandit comes and telss them to take some parshad..He puts a tikka on angads forehead and wants to put on on kripa's too..But angad stops him (ok guys seriously i stole this from another serial.. but this would look damn good on A-K)...he than puts the tikka on kripa himself and they both start gazing at each other...The pandit is like Aheem! And they snap out of there dream...

They go somewhere private and start talking about there future togheter..

Kripa: angad mujhe bohat dar lag raha hai.. what will our parents do.. What will priya do?

Angad: I know kripa..But you don't worry mein sab theek kar doo ga.. Let priuya come ones.. I want to tell her first before I tell anybody else...I promise everything will be alright..

Angad sees kripa is worrying sick and tries to keep her hopes up while he isn't confident himself...

Angad: Kripa...I know you are the one I want to be with..No one will drive us apart..

Angad kisses kripa.s forehead😳

Kripa feels relieved and they both go home..This time angad does drop kripa and someones is watching out of his window...

Now both angad and kripa are waiting for the scare of their life... wanna now what it is? Keep on reading😆

To be continued😳
girlie18 thumbnail
brilliant part
cont soon
👏 👏 👏
-Rose- thumbnail
Awsum Jaan,

I loved ur FF, Try to post more parts before saturday because after that I will off for a long vocation. 😃
mpatel97508 thumbnail
woah! yaar that was REALLY awesome! I LOVE this fan-fic A LOT!!! 😃
Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
omg this is great!!!! plz continue lov it!
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏
Aisha_86 thumbnail
Kripa and Angad have reached home.. Angad has dropped kripa home.. and someone saw that😕 

Kripa walks in and her eyes fall open... Mr Mittal and Raj are having tea wit Kripa's mom.. She spots her daughter and runs towards kripa with a lot of joy on her face...She hugs her daughter..

Neelam: Kripa beta I'm so happy....Tumhe pata hai..Meine tumhaari engagement fix kardi hai.. WITH RAJ!..

Kripas mouth falls open.. she can't believe what shes hearing..This can't be true.. not know.. not know she has found the love of her life......

Kripa: But mo...

Neelam interrupts her daugter: You don't know kripa dis is the happiest day of my life... Meine tumhare dad ko phone pe bata diya..He's coming this weekend and he's soo happy... You know I liked raj from the beginning.. and I know you like him too..

Kripa is quit and keeps staring at her mother...she has never seen her mother this happy.. but she hasn't ever felt this bad before... Her mothers smile isn't making her happy a bit...Kripa's runs upstairs..

Neelam: sharma gayi..(i hate you witch😡)

***Scene switches over to the khanna's***

Angad still doesn't know anything and is very happy he enters his house and wants to run upstairs...Sur stops her brother..

Sur: Bhai..I've to tell you something very funny..Guess whos upstairs in your room..

Sur gives her brother a naughty look...Angad doesn't like the sound of it a bit..

Sur: PRIYAAA!!!! Priya comes out of the room and runs towards angad and hugs him tightly (she was in his room..looking out of the window..saw kripa getting out of  angads car😳..but she acts innocent)

Angad is like W😳T and steps out of their hug...

Priya: Angad I'm so happy to see you... wait I'll be right back I want to show you something..

Priya goes back into the room...to get angad his gift..

Sur: Bhai theres another surprise... guess what😉 Raj and uncle have gone over to Kripa's house to ask for her hand.. remember raj is totally in love with kripa....

Angad: WHAT!!!!! This cant be happening!

Angad runs out of his house and runs straight to kripas house..Sur doesn't understand what her brother is doing she is astonished..

Angad reaches kripas house and sees her mother talking and laughing with Mr Mittal and Raj...

Neelam sees angad and jumps off the sofa: Angad beta! I'm so glad you came.. Yeh lo mithaai khao..

She stuffs barfi in angads mouth.. angad takes it out of her hand and eats it hesitantly...

Neelam: Angad i am so happy...Dekho na humne Kripa or Raj ki shaadi fix kar li hai...Their engagement is next week...

Angad looks at aunty with full tears in his eyes.. nobody notices this.. Just then Kripa joins them and looks with angad with a lot of guilt.. He can't believe she said yes.. But he knows she didn't have any other choice.. Angad and kripa both look at each other while Kripa's mom goes on and on about the engagement..

Neelam: Angad tum mere bete jaise ho.. Naina is like my sister... And I want you to arrange Kripa's engagement party.. You and sur have to help me out... Why don't you do the invitations...

Angad can't believe this... Inviting people to the engagement of the love of his life?! Angad looks away and wants to walk a way and never look back again.. But he feels he is leaving behind something precious..

Angad turns around and says: Ji aunty..I'll do whatever you want me to do...

He looks at kripa and kripa looks away and starts crying.. Again nobody notices..

Angad walks out of the house and kripa goes back to her room... They both start crying over their Kismat...

***Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai?*****

Now what point have angad and kripa reached in their lives??? What will happen next?

STay tuned😆

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part!!! plz continue soon! 😛 👏
soaps_01 thumbnail
Nice parts!
Plz cont soon!