Pavitra Rishta

Ovi's miscarriage and Purvi's sacrifice..

scorpion79 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So looking at the current trend that is going on I highly think that either Ovi will have a miscarriage or the baby will be born dead and our mahaan Purvi will give her baby to Ovi..May be this is the reason of showing both of them pregnant at the same time..What do you guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After losing the baby, Ovi would be obsessed with Purvi and her baby. She will start to take care of the pregnant Purvi. She will be blind by the love for Purvi's baby. She would start loving it more than Arjun. Purvi will refuse to give the baby up after it is born like Archana. Then Ovi will run away with the baby...LEAP...

I can see this storyline coming...CVS are sooo repetitive.
Edited by arshi_arvi - 11 years ago
shruarvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpion79

So looking at the current trend that is going on I highly think that either Ovi will have a miscarriage or the baby will be born dead and our mahaan Purvi will give her baby to Ovi..May be this is the reason of showing both of them pregnant at the same time..What do you guys think??

i also think the same, as purvi is queen of sacrifices, she vl definitely give away the baby to ovi...
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Purvi doesnt do that.. 
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is exactly what's going to happen. Ovi is going to be just like her aunt Varsha. The Cv's love repeating their tracks...she's going to loose her baby and become obsessed with Purvi's child. 
shruarvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

After losing the baby, Ovi would be obsessed with Purvi and her baby. She will start to take care of the pregnant Purvi. She will be blind by the love for Purvi's baby. She would start loving it more than Arjun. Purvi will refuse to give the baby up after it is born like Archana. Then Ovi will run away with the baby...LEAP...

I can see this storyline coming...CVS are sooo repetitive.

omg!! Another leap,, pls i don want this to happen...i want anything to happen so that arvi vl be reunited...and happy married lyf of arvi to be shown with some cute love n fight scenes, after that end up the story...
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruarvi

i also think the same, as purvi is queen of sacrifices, she vl definitely give away the baby to ovi...

same here. I also thinks the same.
ritulovesanaya thumbnail
no ovi should not have misscarriage and nor purvi
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes. It can be the future track. Or maybe Purvi will loose her baby. Coz in sm article they said Ovi will deliver a baby. I know articles r not always true but still...
bonibright thumbnail
I dont have any hope on this crappy show..