Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

the ONLY reason for tpr disaster!!!

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Because Indian viewers (that is what the tpr is based on right??) only like and watch the sass bahu crap... I mean have u ever tried the sit thru and episode of Yeh Rishta?!!! that is the biggest crap in the word, and that dam Diya aur Bati, aweful cast, but again the saas bahu nonsense is what people like the watch!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you. Indian audiences like crap. They do not like good show like ours.
Dhoxi thumbnail
Our show's romance is lost :'(
rosesforyou thumbnail
its an open and shut case!!!!! Nothing new and fresh work for these people... they only enjoy the million episode saas bahu crap
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
main reason for dip in trps is because of the current storyline...  after the cancer track the storyline which they have shown hasn't interested the audience... they have some wonderful actors and characters... some better tracks should be shown...
Edited by Resh..... - 11 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Da TRPs were unexpected. Bt 2 blame it on saas bahu crap is not right. yesw, certain shows does not deserve 2 be in top positions. Bt dere r many shows which really deserves 2 be dere. Da current trp rating is an eye-opener. Da CVs shud correct deir mistakes.
rosesforyou thumbnail
lets just hope for a better coming week!!!!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I would say Its competelte different for EHM general audience.This show never ever been about Saas Bahu.It was about different shades of relation& emotional development Which might lead to drama in the end.It really had that different sort of audience inspite of being the PATH breaking show with 3 individual couple & their inter relation.But It just end up lost When It started focusing something else than its Target audience Who are not Saas  -Bahu viewers.Viewers wanted something else & they got something too else.There was vast difference b/w expected Drama & serve drama.The loose end links of the Track the point less scenes The random character appearance.I hv no clue what sort of audience The other show hold you mention But I seriously believed EHM audience had a taste till the time.

This show had quality Dammit and It LOST in making it out dramatized & sadly the experiment just could not accepted by audience at all.
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you to some extent but I think the only reason is that people would watch EHMMBH to see something different to the typical dramas and when it begun turning into one they have stopped watching it. 
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lets hopefor the best  this time