Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh Droolers Club - OS /Siggies/ Caps etc! - Page 6

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bc123456

Sorry have not been posting was busy with some crazy things , but have been reading your updates so glad that you picked up the threads again , you my dear are one formidable writer , each chapter is beautiful in depth and their feelings come across so well . As for the serial at least it's better than that khushi, amar and the kidnapping which ws ridiculous . As for the modelling even senior doctors do crazy things once in a while to let down their hair , so don't think it will change ashu's image . Am eagerly waiting for next update sorry can't wrote more as here comes my small patients bye but waiting

Thanks Dr Babs 😳...glad that you are still reading this...cause that was one long break that I took..

As for senior doctors doing crazy things, totally agree...actually I never watched the Khushi or the Amar track...so honestly, I wouldn't know...I give breaks whenever a track does not appeal...in fact I have been watching the show only for the last week or so...

My problem is because I am rather fond of the reserved, sweet and shy Ashutosh...unable to come to terms with this transformation...😊...but Sharad is hawwt...sometimes, I think he is the only reason why I watch the show even randomly!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What can I say ???   You leave me speechless every time
aarundhati thumbnail
God Gracious...too overwhelmed to post a reply...will read it again and post the reply...MINDBLOWING,it indeed was...!
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can you believe that as I posted this I got your update beautiful chapter was so touching
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyotinayana

What can I say ???   You leave me speechless every time

Thank you Dr Jyoti 😳..am touched!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarundhati

God Gracious...too overwhelmed to post a reply...will read it again and post the reply...MINDBLOWING,it indeed was...!

Thank you Aarundhati 😳

I will await your detailed reply...you take such pains to list out all that you liked in detail...truly appreciate that!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bc123456

Can you believe that as I posted this I got your update beautiful chapter was so touching

Thank you Dr Babs 😳
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you write all those things i mean feelings,emotions, wishes, desires , love and s.* about which we can dream only  but are not able to put into words exactly as we want   ...and ...here you are...writing so effortlessly...assuaging our thirst to reach into the depth of Ashutosh and Nidhi's true love.

that was fabulous to say the least. you are too good. wish i could write so well.

I liked Arman as Nidhi's friend,guide, support  and even as Bro in law at the receiving end of Nidhi's moodswings.

Ashu's anger was too shallow or fickle against  the baby's 1st kick felt by him. 

loved every bit of it.👏 for you.
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you Sujata    I like ashu as the silent dignified intelligent doc, the mr darcy type     I remember almost closing my eyes when he started dancing at anjies sangeet    to my surprise sk performed so well that it did not look cheesy     so I am sure he will also make strutting down the ramp look dignified and well something that a neurosurgeon does regularly !!!!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vidyasabde

you write all those things i mean feelings,emotions, wishes, desires , love and s.* about which we can dream only  but are not able to put into words exactly as we want   ...and ...here you are...writing so effortlessly...assuaging our thirst to reach into the depth of Ashutosh and Nidhi's true love.

that was fabulous to say the least. you are too good. wish i could write so well.

I liked Arman as Nidhi's friend,guide, support  and even as Bro in law at the receiving end of Nidhi's moodswings.

Ashu's anger was too shallow or fickle against  the baby's 1st kick felt by him. 

loved every bit of it.👏 for you.

thank you Dr Vidya 😳

I'm really glad that you enjoyed what you read...

have you ever tried writing? maybe you have it within you too!  

yes, Armaan is a wonderful friend and support system for both Ashu and Nidhi..

and smart baby na...he knew what to do to save his mommy...daddy dearest did not stand a chance after that!