Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI 20/12/12 WU Sahiba sees Ranveer

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

Rab Se Sona Issq 20th December,2012 Written Update

Part One:

Episode begins with Beauty walking through the door and is worried. Phone rings and Sahiba is on, Beauty asks her where she is. Sahiba tells her she is in Banaras and Beauty further asks if it's true she and Daljeet married. Sahiba says yes, and that Ranveer tried to kill Daljeet and she says don't tell anyone especially Ranveer where she is. Beauty is shocked. Sahiba says she loves Daljeet a lot and that's why Ranveer wants to get rid of Daljeet. Daljeet comes and Sahiba hangs up the phone. Later in the night, Sahiba is sitting by the window and Daljeet asks her if she is not sleeping yet. Sahiba tells him let he rests she is fine. But Daljeet goes and sit beside her. He then holds her hands and Sahiba recollects one time when they hold hands. After a long silence, Sahiba says this is not right. She is someone else's wife. Daljeet looks at her while he removes his hands. Ranveer goes to the Garg's house with Vihaan. There he sits looking uneasy. Sahiba enters the hall but Ranveer is backing her. Neither sees each other but Ranveer feels her presence and thinks Sahiba.

Part Two:

Ranveer gets up and turns around. He looks uneasy. He asks Pihu if he can meet the guests from Chadigragh but same time Seema asks Pihu to do something so she doesn't get to take Ranveer to Sajeet. Ranveer is worried now and thinks everyone is busy that he doesn't want to tell them about his problem and thinks he will have to look for Sahiba by himself and he leaves from there. Later, Sahiba asks Shayl if there is any work she can do. Shayl tells yes and that is for her to take care of Daljeet. Later Sahiba is in her room and Gunjan comes and give her some clothes for her and Daljeet. Sahiba speaks to her about if Gunjan and Mayank talked to each other and regards to the wedding. Sahiba convinces Gunjan to go and talk to Mayank.

Part three:

Sahiba is in the hall and Ranveer now is entering and is on the phone. Sahiba goes from there and again neither sees each other. He comes off the phone and bumps into Vihaan. Vihaan asks him if he find anything yet and he says no. Vihaan tells him don't worry. During the mehandi ceremony, Sahiba is downstairs enjoying with others. Ranveer is by the windown peeping through but is not looking in Sahiba's direction. Daljeet comes and sees Sahiba and smiles. Sahiba glimpses at the window and sees Ranveer and is worried. Sahiba then drags Daljeet to their room and closes the door. Daljeet is confused by her actions. Daljeet says everyone is waiting for us. Sahiba says we won't go because Ranveer has reached here. Sahiba says she doesn't know how he got to know we are here and how he reached here. Daljeet gets angry and says I will deal with him and he removes Sahiba from the door. But Sahiba says don't go for my sake. Daljeet doesn't open the door and turns around and look at her. Ranveer is still looking around and finally leaves from the window.

Precap:

Sajeet in their room and Sahiba say come with me. Daljeet says your eyes tell me you are scared to go with me but the world can't do us anything, not even Ranveer!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS IS

MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIAN FORUMS MEMBERS.

swagakevin2 thumbnail
OMG! lol thanks Visha, but even i did an update 😆
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Merged them together. So mine is brief and yours is full update 😉
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks both for your amazing job. thumbs up
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Visha, thanks for the lovely update 😊
@ Kevin, thanks for ur detailed update, now i got both SSLK n RSSI update all at once 😆
Thanks to both u guys for the awesome updates 👏
swagakevin2 thumbnail
wow! nice job Visha 👍🏼 I never knew you could have merged them!

@Rozey most welcome..
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you both for the update, much appreciated!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Visha& Kevin Thanks For The Update. Precap Is Nice. But Hate Ranveer. His Lost Saibha Forever. (:
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update