Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well i really don't blame taani..rey remembers everything except how harshly he once had rejected her...after passing through that, no one can behave normally...for once rey needs to realize that how much he had hurted taani... and taani is doing for him only... 
..Scarlet.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natasha.

Awesome post Marina, it was so sad to see Rey trying to be strong. I dont blame Taani for mu Rey she herself is hurt but she thinks she doing what's best for Rey. Its Rey turn to clear the mu and tell her what exactly he feels for her. I think she too scared to get hurt and rejected by Rey again. Amar acting omg is just superb he expresses every emotions so perfectly.

agree:) waiting for confession now but that doesn't seem anywhere soon:(
anji_rey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rey and taani are both right and both confused...am sure when they talk they'll be able to clear all MUs...Amar is becoming like the best actor in the country...the kind of emotions he can bring on screen, even a lot of seasoned actors in bollywood can't do...LOVE U AMAR..

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
seriously.. amazing acting by KAS... his acting adds life to the character Rey.. just fab...!! <3
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yea even me got kinda pissed coz taani misunderstood again and now again thy will be fightin..😡 I hope thy dnt drag this misunderstandin for too long like how thy did for swaron!!😳 But m excited 2 watch the new sharon! i hope swaron fans wil accept her!! 👍🏼
And coming to our topic!!! Rey...was tooo good yaa... the way he acted... it conected to us... we cud feel the pain!! poor guy!!😭😭
...Mallu... thumbnail
:) Awsummm loved the postt ... 
XTaaReyVirManX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8t post marinuu 👏 ... i sooo agree ... me also siik of Taani MU Rey ... buh in a way the situation iz lyk tht... buh anyway love amarzz actin... marvalous... love u sooo much amar xxx
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING POST MARINU JAANI! 🤗

HAYYEE REY ! I can feel his pain !! N I am loving the way his character is going ! Love REY to the core!
AJS do I reallly have to say anything about his flawless performance! I can feel REY's pain cause of AJS outstanding acting that we can connect to him SOO well! He is beyond compare n perfection!! MUAHHXxx love u to the core n from the bottom of my heart! N hayye bechara KA kya haal hoga 5girls hugging him my poor jaan! N one of them hugging twice I pity my jaan ! Only I can hug him 😛 🤗 😆
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saraaa I love u name baby and I love amar more lol
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great post.
Afcourse KAS is more than best.I loved loved his acting.I loved his expression.his acting is fabulous.
I am also feeling sad for rey,now he is finally in love with taani and taani is mu him.but both r right on their own way.as taani don't want to hurt one more time as he got hurt in past by taani confession,as she isn't able to forget past thts why she is mu and she also don't knw tht rey loves her.rey is also right in his place.he wants taani with him but taani mu.I think this mu will be clear soon and confession door nahi hai guys. 
Taarey/vrimar acting fabulously,I love their expressions.
Taarey rocks.