It wasnt a dream but still pissed off - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

This could actually lead to a confession track.. since Rey has said all tht in the precap to her.. she has to go and clear the misunderstandings..

it can be..but cv's are not that much dayavaan dat deyl gv us such track soo soon..anticipating such epi ws a total waste..

episode ws good bt not  worth  of 3 days waiting  

I am afraid, I found nothing positive in today's episode.

Pissed of...

It's ok if the scene was edited...hota hain...but at least show the unedited version properly...wth was that...why were they running it in super fast mode??

Rey realised his feelings for Taani??? Well I am not amused...
This fact isn't hinting towards any proper TR track...

MU's is all I see ahead...and I am hell disappointed.
rite di😔
cv's ne toh pure scene ki vaat laga di ðŸ˜’
OH GOD!!! n d precap ðŸ˜¡
rey n taani k bich fir se MUs😭
NO WAY!!!!😡
i hate cvs 4 dis😡
I know! I really hope that they upload the uncut version of the TaaRey scene on YouTube🤔

On one side am happy that Rey realize his love for Taani and the other side am damn disappointed why the hell they had to edit the promo its totally different from what the show us, for crying out loud it was just a kiss we see worst on tv so I really didn't see the point in editing the promo
Originally posted by Caskkett

I am afraid, I found nothing positive in today's episode.

Pissed of...

It's ok if the scene was edited...hota hain...but at least show the unedited version properly...wth was that...why were they running it in super fast mode??

Rey realised his feelings for Taani??? Well I am not amused...
This fact isn't hinting towards any proper TR track...

MU's is all I see ahead...and I am hell disappointed.

IKR?

How great na u kiss a girl..get cozy wd her and still ur in dilemma dat wthr u lve her or nt..How ROT!!😡

I think taani thinks that for rey it was a mistake coz of wht swayam said nd vice versa. Rey really touched my heart today though. Both were not in their senses thats for sure. It was senseless episode but in good sense
they better put up full version on yt!
the only good thing that came outta the episode was knowing that rey is in love with taani
but again with MU's!!!
why does aggressive love story mean MU's to the cvs
😒 idk whats gonna happen now
we were so excited for three days but...a let down
Okay i don't get one thing ? Promo mein dikha saktey hai but not in the epi? It makes no sense man :| Jab censor hi karna tha , then why shoot? And why all the promo's ! Why provoke us so much ? Why repeat th same scene  in 2 different promo's ! I so need an explanation for all this ! :/

-A HIGHLY IRRITATED AND FRUSTRATED FAN!
Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 11 years ago
Once again we are fools. :/ Taani will probably end up thinking Rey took her for granted and Rey will be Rey so once again we stand at the same spot. Thanks. -.-