Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radzbharadwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

radzbharadwaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothim78

Hi Radz,

I am a new reader and read all the 31 chapters over yesterday and today..
Can't believe I missed out on such beautiful deep intricate story for so long...
What an amazing PLOT...I LOVED IT..
BUT I LOVE CHIPPU AND RINNIE the most...
The bonds shared by Arnav, NK, Lavanya, Anjali, Akash, Diya , Khushi, Shashi, Chris...are so above any blood relations showing how superior HEARTS bonds are.
I can't believe Khushi and Arnav have not yet uttered CHIPPU and RINNIE even when they were dancing...will they ever come to know..?

ONE IMPORTANT QUESTION.. Was Arnav and Khushi not their names back at sunshine..? If not then who gave them those names..?

Another one.. Was Shyam Anjali's ex-boyfriend who was from the Sunshine and was responsible for the murder of Anjali's parents..? Now we know he is after Dia..but he is real pervert...he repulses me sooo much that though I hate Payal equally for quite long...I felt spec of sympathy for her after reading the last update...

Now that I can see pairs of AK-Diya, Chris-La, Vinay-Anjali, ARSHI, may be even EVIL Shyam-Payal,
poor NK is left all alone...hope we get someone equallu cute and mature and understanding for him too...

Some of the questions I cannot answer as it as a part of the plot but however I will answer one, no arnav and khushi never knew each others names because everybody insisted on calling arnav Rinnie. Arnav's name is only known to Sister Avantika. As far as Khushi, Khushi's name was christened by her adopted father, Shashi. She was known as Chippu in the orphanage becauseArnav named her so. You will know the reason why :) I hope this is ok. Welcome aboard. Glad u love my story :D 
radzbharadwaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_breeze

Hey there! I was browsing through IF for something to read and I came across your story and let me tell you that I didn't stop till I read all 31 chapters! πŸ˜† You have a real talent for writing, and the suspense and intrigue in the initial chapters was simply superb! I love the characterization of everyone. Really... You have kept it quite realistic by giving everyone a grey shade and that was very refreshing to read... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I was really spellbound by the extent of thought processes of the characters that you have managed to tell us, on one hand we get to see Vinay as a obsessive husband whose world revolves around his wife, the mistakes he does and his best part is when Arnav tells him off for making Anjali weak, the way he realises his follies and his repentance are a treat to read. La was really sweet here, more than the show and I was so happy when she found Chris! I like how she realises that being friends with Arnav is better than pining for him forever, that is one very strong woman! Salute! Chris and Amanda with their own back stories are wonderful people and I am amazed at how you have treated each and every character no matter how small with such care. All of them have plausible back stories and pasts which have ultimately led them to be who they are now and that is praiseworthy of you as a writer to have given each of your characters so much thought. Payal was good as the vamp, all I can say is she is gonna get what she deserves. My heart broke for Akash when he saw NK and Arnav's camaraderie and thought himself to be unloved and unwanted but again instead of making him wallow and sulk you showed how he determines to be better just for his brother... That makes me wanna hug u. Diya is just super sweet and NK is simply adorable. About Arnav & Khushi, their past was difficult to read, so many emotions, such pure friendship and love and all of it shattered due to some people. I could go on and on about how much I love their portrayal in your FF but then I would end up with my comment as big as an update! I cannot wait to see how they discover that they are Rinnie and Chippu. 

I wanna see Shyam suffer and I wanna know why he wants to ruin Shashi and is interested in Diya, I wanna find out who killed Anjali's parents and why. So many more twists awaiting us readers and boy am I super excited. But I want to thank you for sticking to this story for two years despite your busy schedule. Very grateful to you for continuing to write for us readers. I have a few questions about the storyline.

1. The fact that Vinay sent goons to the orphanage indicates he was a person with loads of power and influence. Could you tell me how old he was then? I am guessing mid to late twenties, same goes with Anjali. I would like to know her age and how older she is that Arnav. πŸ˜Š

2. During the all important fashion show on April 4, Arnav makes some last minute changes in how the stage looks, like putting up a new banner and all which really confused Aman as I remember him saying that it would appear out of place there, what was the banner and more importantly we never got to know who the show was dedicated to? Is that announced during the show?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3. Was Payal the showstopper in the show? Or was she just a model? Didnt she meet Arnav when he came on the stage at the end?? 

4. Chippu's eyes are green, and you had mentioned that Khushi wears contacts. Why does she hide that? πŸ€”

I hope I am not inconveniencing you with my questions, am simply curious! Anyway, please update soon!!!! πŸ˜³

Please accept my Buddy Request.

P.S. It's ok if you don't send me PMs, my current AD (asli duniya) circumstances are such that I won't be able to comment frequently. 

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I loved reading every bit of it and no I am not annoyed by your questions, In fact, I love them. Thank you for giving so much thought to my story and its detailing, It feels great :D 

Anyway to answer your questions. Anjali is currently 34 and Arnav is 29. She was 19 when she first met Arnav and brought him home along with her. He was 14. Vinay and Anjali are almost the same age. VInay is actually slightly younger than Anjali by 6 to 7 months. The back story will be revealed soon :) 

Yeah the banner: I gave a huge build up but did not update anything about it because I re-edited the part and it got omitted. LOL! Anyway, Arnav removes the banner when he comes to know that Sr. Avantika wasnt going to attend the show and he quietly celebrates Chippu's bday. If the banner that read Happy 25 Chippu was actually put there, Khushi would have known that it was her Rinnie hosting the show, So yeah, that was kinda stupid to actually write that part. Writer's block. Unwanted parts sometimes do come up. Sorry for creating so much mystery and forgetting to reveal it :D 

Khushi's eyes are actually green but she wears contacts to hide as her Green eyes were loved by arnav. That was the one factor that separated Khushi from the rest of her friends. Her startling green eyes. Arnav always loved that and her eyes remind her of Rinnie so she hides them most of the time. I will manage to fit in the part of her removing her contacts and revealing her eyes somewhere, very soon. 

Payal wasnt the show stopper. She was one of the last models. She actually knows who Arnav is but she wants a personal meeting with him because of her agendas and that she never got coz Arnav ran away from the stage very quickly. :D 
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm here, i'm here πŸ˜†

mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful
superb 
update
ohh nk lover is in such a hurting stage and have a daughter
lovely name choice

arshi secret meetings at midnight are so lovely and romantic
beautiful part 

lav must join the gang and clear thing between chris and her

hope diya stay safe and blackmailer atempts and plan fail

loved this awesome update
continue soon

BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am happy to read dat both arnav n khushi r secretly meeting but didn't get the clue of d stalker. But who is d target? Diya or raizadas??
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh...i  see hapiness all around...but with the danger looming by...
russelskhushi thumbnail
wow...finally the past of the ever smiling NK is coming  up!!
the chupke chupke love of Arnav khushi is really cute...
loved it ...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb! khushi-arnav chup chup ke hain.. good.. felt bad to hear about Ariadne who liked nk.. would be really looking forward to nk's story.. so lavanya finally made her mind to go and be with the gang and also she wants to enjoy arnav being happy.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I am blank, can't figure out the Stalker, I used to think it was Shyam, is it???
Poor NK, lost his love and even more sad id the fact that she had loved him, but got stuck with this sample of animalistic human!!!
Hope she is finds her way back to him!!
So Love has made the Great Raizada loony and he is sitting and smiling like this!!
Super!! That Rock Note was totally Khushi!!!
La is going to visit them, can't wait to see what happens!!
Ratnagiri is really a Khoobsurat city, had visited it once and still remember it!!!
See you soon!!
Take Care!!
😊