Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh I was just thinking abt this story n hoping u would update soon... N once I log in I see a pm from u... Perfect timing... 
That was one amazing update... Loved everyone's reaction to Arnav's kiss :P ... Oh n Arnav apologized for NK tht was sweet of him ... Oh n Chris is amazing... So la n him both are starting to develop feelings for each other ...cool... N Akash u need to talk to diya... Oh n tht creep Shyam... I hope he is not targeting khushi ... U will be torn into pieces ...oh n if it's diya... Same result ...khushi will not leave u ... N Akash...
Eagerly waiting for the next update... Hope u update soon :)
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely story!!! And you buddy are gifted!! My gawd what way of plotting and building the characters without giving away any of it most of the time!! 
Some where a ArShi reader will know that their pasts would definitely be inter related but the name Rennie and the scenes might steer you away until you wait for Khushi's opening up chapter!!

Chris Khushi bond is so sweet and lovely!! And of course Chris and Lavanya!! Aww made for each other!!

Vinay Anjali Arnav a trio that have equally seen things and lost but each ones loss is not comparable to the other!!

Diya and Shashi aww such adoring people!! Nk too a live wire man!!

Payal Mom and buaji god I'm not wasting a line on them!! Shyam is definitely the one to teach her her place but I pity her  no woman should go through it!!

Everything said and done at the end alls well with the family I mean a few knots yet they are removed it holds more importance when you see your nearing the end to untangle it all!!

Akash he is an enigma!! That one update where you had penned down his POV as the third person always my heart went out for him!! All I wanted to do was go give him the bear sized hug and say dude you are too sweet!! And diya is all yours!!

Now this is going to be fun tu tu main main all the way!! And they did not just disclose their kiss in front of the whole family!! Lmao!!!

Looking forward to this trip and their union!! Their first love indeed!!

Kudos buddy!! Can I buddy you for future works!!

Cheers!! 
Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally they have embarked on this amazing trip together !

Anjali and Akash's reactions were a riot ! Chris is so in love ... hope he confesses about la to K soon! 
And talking of K god she is a firecracker !
Again so looking forward to the next update reading the precap !πŸ˜†

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love this story,their life story is so complicate but still they are trying to survive ...
hate shyam he is a pervert and payal don't have wrds for her
i enjoy this ff read all chapter in a go n craving for me plz do pm me.
thanks
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally on the road to self-discovery. looks like we can expect thunderstorms and fire crackers burst up in the sky ... am all set to travel along with them to the Konkan Coast...

thanx for the update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 23 B
awesome dear...
hahaha the family is shocked and amused after seeing Arnav and Khushi...
Aakash is funny...
and Arnav wow he apologized...
and Khushi was trying to control her anger...
this trip is gonna be fun...
cont soon dear...
Careless_Artist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi! I'm new reader of your FF..
First The Title of the story Attract me..
Read it all..
Every charecter of this ff is given importance..
Their's views, life-style, thinking revealed one by one exactly at the time when the story required it...
Though Vinay played a possessive lover cum husband's role for Anjali, but this very love of his made her mentally-emotionally weak..
Lavanya- Chris finally found the love which they were wanting for years..
Akash and Diya's jodi will surly rock, one is quite and other can't shut her mouth up..
Hope NK also find the love-of-his-love soon..
And at last but not the least our Arshi, they connected with each other from childhood in a way that after 15 years they curve for each other solace...
Khushi, masked her want for love with a fake smile..
On the other hand Arna used his anger as weapon to hide his sorrow for losing the love-of-his-life...
Though they hit with each other wrong way at start, but for sure this trip surly will make them come closer..
Khushi already seen a caring brother in Arnav, hope also will see his gold heart which fill up with love for everyone soon..
Waiting for the next part..
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey have not heard from u in a month...just wondering if everything is ok... and waiting for the update :)
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
we are  not very demanding readers but an update will be splendid!πŸ˜ƒ
radzbharadwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.