MAANEET FF JAANE TU YA JAANE NA #9 Link # 10 pg131

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the 9th thread of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š. I am extremely grateful to each one of u who have supported me in this FF

PROLOGUE

He shares every secret of his life with her. His day is incomplete without meeting her.

She loves his company she is always there by his side whenever he requires her. She is the biggest support of his life. She can do anything for his happiness.

He considers her as his best friend but she loves him a lot

Her love for him is such that she is ready to lose him for his happiness as well

She never keeps any expectations from him as she knows that he is madly in love with some other girl

He feels that she will get the best man on this earth who would fulfill all her dreams but she knows that no one can take the place that he has in her life.

Would her unconditional love prove strong enough to make him realize that their relationship is more than friendship?

"Itni shidat hai humari mohabbat mein k har tafleef ko has kar jhel le

Itni waha hai humare jazbaato mein k tumhari khushi k liye gum k saagar ko apne aaghosh mein le le

Jaante hai k tum kabhi humare ho na sakoge par hum mein itni himmat nahi k tumhare liye apne dil mein utthe jazbaatho ko rokh le

Tumhe paane ki kabhi aas nahi rakhi par humare dil ne hume ye izajat nahi di k humari palko se hum umeed ki roshni cheen le"

[The intensity of my love is such that I can smile in every painful moment

The loyalty of my feelings is such that I can embrace an ocean of grief for the sake of your happiness

I know that u can never be mine but I don't have enough courage to stop the flow of emotions that is present in my heart

I never expect to have u but my heart never allowed me to snatch away the last ray of hope that is residing in my eye lashes]

Post 2Summary Update

Post 3: Character Sketch

Post 4Index

Post 5: Note 

Jaane tu ya jaane na Thread 1 link

Jaane tu ya jaane na Thread 2 link

Jaane tu ya jaane na Thread 3 link

Jaane tu ya jaane na Thread 4 link

Jaane tu ya jaane na Thread 5 link

Jaane tu ya jaane na thread 6

Jaane tu ya jaane na thread 7

Jaane tu ya jaane na thread 8

Link to my other Maaneet FFs

Mere humsafar Thread 1

Dil Mil Gaye Thread 1

Tujhko jo
Edited by piya- - 10 years ago

Summary

The story begins with Geet and her companion "The Moon" with whom Geet shares all her deepest secrets. Geet was waiting for the moon to share her griefs but nature was giving her signals that today she won't be able to meet her companion but Geet does not lose hope and waits for the moon patiently. Her patience gets rewarded as the moon arrives with a message that today your dream would turn into a reality and u will be blessed with the love of your Maan the man whom u love unconditionally. Geet was confused as she was unable to digest this fact but all her insecurities vanished as Maan proposed her in a beautiful way and confessed that she was the love of his life. Geet was going to place her first step in the paradise of love by kissing Maan when all of a sudden her dream was washed away in a matter of seconds.

Yes she was dreaming and this was the only dream that her eyes kept on weaving from so many years. Maan and Geet are best friends and both of them share the same apartment. Maan keeps on cracking jokes on Geet and always tells her about his dreamlady Bollywood Queen Naintara. He gives Geet a yellow rose on her birthday and keeps on showering Naintara with expensive gifts like a gold chain whenever her movie hits the theatre. Geet has kept each rose gifted by Maan safely whereas Naintara considers the gift as a toy that her dog can play with. Maan goes for an audition and gets really frustrated when he does not get the role of the male lead. Geet and Prem help an old lady who was hit by a car and this was their first offical meeting. Prem is totally bowled over by Geet's selfless nature. After returning from the audition Maan removes his frustration on Geet and insults her to a great extent by declaring that she can never be a successful actress. Geet is completly shattered but her love was so unconditional that she took his insult as a token of his love. Aditya arrives in Mumbai and informs Prem that his two classmates would b the main leads of his first movie which would be produced by Prem. Maaneet were the two friends of Aditya. Initially Maan does not give any importance to Adi as he feels that he too is a struggler but when he realizes Prem's presence he tries to gain Prem's attention but Prem was a guy who could figure out the true faces behind every person. He ignores Maan and talks to Geet. Prem and Geet become good friends and Maaneet get the film.

Naintara gets the news about Prem Singhania's first movie she feels insulted as she was not approched for the role she tries extremely hard to get bag the role but Prem does not change his decision. Maan tries to argue with Prem that he was way too rude while talking to Shikha( secretary of Naintara) Prem gives him an advice to find the actual difference between a true gem (Geet) and a stone (Naintara) before it's too late

Maan fails to understand the depth of his words. The shooting begins Prem and Geet's friendship blossoms. On the final day of the shoot as a promotional event Prem invites Hrithik Roshan to shake legs with Maaneet. Maaneet and Hrithik dance to the tune of "I'll do the talking tonight"

Maaneet become superstars as their movie was a blockbuster hit. Prem organizes a success bash of their movie wherein Maan and Naintara come face to face for the first time. Naintara traps Maan in her fake love. Maan leaves the flat which he used to share with Geet the very next day; he just keeps a note and goes away from Geet. Maan and Geet do not meet each other for one whole year both of them r successful actors but Maan has become completly materialistic whereas Geet still cherishes the memories of Maan. Prem and Adi continue to be by Geet's side but Maan had forgotten Geet completly he did not even wish her on her birthday. A director signs Maaneet for his movie; Maan n Geet meet each other after one year Geet was very happy but Maan was least interested to talk to his old friend.

Destiny played the role of cupid and Maaneet get accidently married during the shooting of a wedding scene wherein by mistake the assistant gets a real priest who carries out the ritual and declares Maan n Geet as husband and wife in front of the media. Maan accepts Geet as his wife and proposes her in front of the media. Geet is very happy but her happiness is shortlived as Maan reveals the truth that he had accepted this marriage to gain publicity; he tells Geet that they should continue this drama as this will give a huge boost to their movie as well as their respective careers. Geet was dying a slow death but then she took a decision that she will make Maan realize about the beauty of love and the divinity of marriage by showering him with her unconditional love.

Geet starts her mission and slowly Maan realizes that he has a special place in Geet's heart... he has started developing feelings for Geet. There live together for 6 months and during these 6 months Maaneet's relationship takes a beautiful turn they consummate their marriage and take their relationship to the next level

Maan thinks of planning a surprise for Geet and Geet is waiting for Maan eagerly as she feels today Maan will confess his feelings openly but destiny was cruel as Naintara was back and she convinces Maan that Geet's love is fake and she is doing this drama to secure her future and to gain publicity; Maan gets trapped in her evil spell and accuses Geet and insults her by giving her the divorce papers.

He thinks that Geet will cry in front of him but he is shocked to see a tigress who is all ready to show him his true worth. She signs the divorce papers and throws it on Maan's face and she gives a solid reply to Maan's accusations

Geet decided to step out from Maan's life but before she left Maan demanded her mangalsutra😭 this was a final blow to her innocent soul; she told him the true meaning of mangalsutra in a girl's life and gave him a peace of his mind. In an attempt to end this relationship as fast as possible Maan snatched the mangalsutra from Geet due to which her mangalsutra ripped apart making it clear that now nothing is left in their relationship.

Geet went back to Prem and Adi who shower her with their love and care and try to bring her out from her trauma. Naintara forces Maan to sign the divorce papers and arranges a press conference where she announces that the marriage between Maaneet was a publicity stunt planned by Geet; Maan gives his approval to this false statement. 

Geet removes all the traces of Maan from her life by burning all his memories.She is now ready to start a new journey. Sanjana is hired as the new secretary of Geet. Prem and Sanju share a cat and mouse relationship. Geet gets a Hollywood movie due to the contacts of Prem and that too opposite Brad Pitt😃 Brad is super impressed with Geet's talent and professional attitude  and they begin the shooting of the movie. The good days of Geet begin, she is extremely happy with her professional and personal life. Meanwhile, in India slowly the true colors of Naintara have started to unfold in front of Maan. He is tasting his own bitter medicine of direct or indirect insults due to Naintara's behavior. During a particular shoot of the movie Brad takes the help of Prem to picturize a romantic song sequence wherein Prem openly confesses his love for Geet. Geet appreciates his feelings. Maan starts realizing the importance of Geet as he is gifted with insult and negligence from Naintara in every phase of his life. He feels ashamed of himself and tries to end his life in guilt; his condition was so serious that he landed in coma. The doctors had lost all the hope but Geet's love was so strong that she could sense his danger and asked God to protect him. Her prayers were answered and Maan got a dream wherein his soul could communicate with Geet's soul and he realized that only Geet had the right to punish him and more than the punishment it was important for him to shower Geet with all his love that she deserves. He was a changed man now, every breath of his life was dedicated to Geet. He tried his level best to find out Geet but was unable to do so for 3 months. He got a glimpse of Geet when Brad released the first promo of his movie on a grand scale. Maan immediately packed his bags and flew to LA but is it that easy for him to meet Geet? Weather was the first obstacle and this is just the start as Maan has to pay back in a strong way before getting the divine love of Geet back. Adi accidently sees Maan in one of the stage shows of Geet he gets scared that once again Maan will create some problems for his small sis. He took Brad's help and declared in the media that Geet has flown to India to promote her first Hollywood venture. Maan doesn't think twice and somehow managed to get a return ticket to India. He did not take any rest nor did he have any food that night. On returning to India he accidently gets trapped in a drug trafficking case as he gave lift to Brij wo was a foe in disguise of a friend. The police arrest Maan. Geet was feeling restless in LA and she convinced the gang of boys with the help of Sanju that their movie would have a better future if she promoted it in India. Geet returns back to  India with Sanju and she is greeted with the news of Maan's arrest; without any hesitation Geet confidently assures the media that Maan is innocent. Naintara does not want to keep any relationship with Maan as she thinks it will fetch her negative publicity. Geet goes to meet Maan and supports him wholeheartedly they share some innocent emotional moments which had a touch of true love in it. Maan asks for forgiveness to Geet but Geet is scared to trust him again and confidently she makes him realize that she was here as a friend and as soon as Maan is out from this mess she will once again become a stranger for him. Brij is arrested and Maan's innocence is proved. Naintara tries to get publicity by declaring her love for Maan and insulting Geet in the media but this time Maan gives her a solid reply by insulting her with words as well as showering her with a series of 12-13 slaps ðŸ˜† Naintara tries to poison Geet's mind against Maan but Geet teaches her the lesson of her life and Sanjana realizes that Geet harbors feelings for Maan and Maan too is a changed man now. Sanju contacts Prem and both of them decide to bring Maaneet together. As per Prem's plan Sanjana arranges a party wherein the only invites were Maaneet and in the pretext of a game Maaneet get handcuffed ans dance their way passionately through a series of life threatening difficulties. Maaneet share a soul searing passionate kiss but Geet realizes her blunder and speaks her heart out in front of Maan. She tells him I will forgive u the day u change my past and give me back the most memorable moment of my life my mangalsutra that u had broken with ur own hands...Maan realizes the extent to which he had shattered Geet. Geet returns to her mansion and it revealed that she had not burnt any of Maan's possessions infact her BRACELET was also made of the mangalsutra beads that had come in her hand while leaving Maan's house. Maan's  RING was made from the remaining pearls of the mangalsutra. Thus, the most strong foundation of their relationship was still intact with both of them the only difference was they were unaware of this secret... Maan finds a note of Geet that he had kept with him from the college days it was her incomplete poem cum song Maan decides that maybe he can't change the past but he can rewrite new memories with Geet...he decides to start their story from the first pillar of their relationship ...FRIENDSHIP

This thread marks full fledged Maaneet moments along with a new budding love story of Prem and Sanjana
I have a very sweet surprise for each one of u I am sure you'll will love it since this twist will simply force Maaneet to stay in front of each other's eyes 24 hours a day ðŸ˜³

Will update soon😛

Love- Divya (aka Piya)
Edited by piya- - 11 years ago

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana

23 year old young dashing talented upcoming actor. He has big dreams and can go to any extent to accomplish them. His first movie was a flop but he has full faith in his talent and his hard work he knows that one day he will definitely become a great superstar of Bollywood. He is crazy behind a famous and established actress Naintara and he feels that she is the princess of his heart and is the love of his life and he will definitely conquer her love one day. Besides Naintara the only other girl in his life is his best friend Geet.To some extent he is an extremely selfish man

Geet Handa

22 year old beautiful down to earth hardworking upcoming actress. She never runs behind big dreams but she tries to find happiness in small treasures of life. Her life revolves around her best friend Maan. She loves and admires him secretly and can go to any extent to bring a smile on his face. She is waiting for an opportunity to kick start her career. She has only one dream that maybe one day Maan will understand her love but at the same time she does not hold any expectations from him as she treasures his friendship more than her own life.

Naintara Kapoor

Currently rated as the topmost actress of Bollywood and is an extremely selfish and proud lady. She makes and breaks relationships according to her needs. The only aim of her life is success and the lone companion with whom she has shown loyalty is money everything else has no significance in her life.

Prem Singhania

Owner of the Singhania Group of Industries and the most successful young industralist. He is a genuine and an extremely down to earth guy. Best friend of Aditya and a true friend by nature. Meets Geet accidently and falls for her innocence and simplicity on the very first day. A gem of a person who will never be the reason to break someone's heart.

Aditya

A simple guy who has the potential to fulfill his dreams. Best friend of Prem and classmate of Geet and Maan. He dreams of becoming a successful director oneday. Geet considers him as her brother.

Sanjana
Sweet bubbly girl having a golden heart. She is the secretary and a great friend of Geet

Brad Pitt

Guest appearance  

congrats for new thread waiting for next part
congrats for new thread ðŸ¥³
congrats for the new thread dear..
waiting for the update eagerly..
congrts  on  new  thread