(MG-?)REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE 2 THREAD 1

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello to all.. so, am here with Revengeful Marriage Season 2'

For me season 2 means, not continuing the story where I ended RM 1 but with a new start with almost same chrs and of course the same title..and I will try my level best to entertain you all with RM 2 also.. and justify the title..

Ahh!! one thing... I want to let all RM 1 readers know, that the age of Dia in that RM 1 was 6 months and their marriage was of 3 and so yrs.. well that's coz I forgot to mention that yearly thing on epilogue I and so I made the roundup for their marriage yrs and so with the 6 months old Dia in epilogue II..

I hope all got my point??? If not then ask me again I will try to clarify my point and if not got then pardon me .. Am not so good with words..

This RM is gonna be totally different from RM as that was a sweet ,romantic and cute Revengeful Story ,this is gonna be more intense ,more emotional and of Course full of REVENGE...

There are few scenes, I have kept as that were in RM, deliberately...

Am posting ch sk and prologue in a while .. 

plz do not copy my works on other forums.. It hurts me ,but I never voice it out that doesn't mean I don't know what is going on ... 

Much love Rose😉
Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail

Edited by drrose31 - 11 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail
              CHARACTERS 

Maan singh khurrana:- 25 yrs old ... The cunning, rude,arrogant, ruthless businessman.. A carbon copy to his father in every aspect...He has joined his dad's business recently.. Doesn't care for the word LOVE... He doesn't know abt it, as he doesn't believe in that, Apart from his love for his family members ... That's it ...  

Geet chopra:- 21 yrs old...A sweet and full of life girl .. Mature and determined... She went abroad to achieve her dreams to be a model... Fighting with her family but eventually her bro managed to get approval from their parents and she went there with happiness.. 

Arjun chopra:- 25 yrs old.. Geet's super hero-Brother.. He can do anything for his beloved sister... A love sick boy... Loves a girl a lot.. but fearing her family...

Annie singh khurrana:- 23 yrs old..Maan's sister..Loves her family a lot .. but also loves a boy, sadly her marriage has been fixed with some one else.. 

Raj singh khurrana:- Maan's father ..Helping his son in settling in the business word.. Loves his wife, mother and children a lot ... 

parineeta khurrana:-

Maan's mother..  A sweet, elegant lady... 

Her life revolves round her family..scared for her husband and her son's anger.. as they could do anything and everything in their anger..

savitri devi khurrana:- A loving dadimaa to their grandchildren and a sweet mother to her DIL and son.. she is irritated with her son's and grandson's anger..but they never listen to her in that matter..

Ashok chopra:- Geet's father.. A selfish, arrogant businessman.. can cross any line to get something ... Loves his family but he thinks he has every right to decide, his family member's future.. but alas ! His own daughter did over smart him and flew away to achieve her ambition.. 

Ahaana chopra:- Geet's mother.. A homely lady.. A sweet mother to her children.. but she is still trying to know her husband.. who is workaholic, Hardly gets time to be at home.. To be a part of any formal discussions..as he remains busy ...    

Meera:- 21 yrs old.. Geet's friend lives with her in abroad.. but she is Geet's neighbor in India...

Jai Arora:- 23 yrs old..The son of a businessman.. (Ahh .. that's it for Jai..😉 )

yash:-25 yrs old.. Maan's best buddy.. Maan's support in his business... 

wait for a while for prologue 

Edited by drrose31 - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
congo di

woww u started RM 2

cool

congratsss

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
waiting eagerly
Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail

Annie you can't do that .. 

Arjun stood in front of his love, seeing her in her bridal dress..

Annie:- Its too late Arjun, I can't hurt my parents ..

Arjun:- I love you.. I will try to make them understand ..

Annie:- They won't .. you know naa they are rivals.. They won't agree .. 

Annie said that and broke in cries..while Arjun kept looking at her…

Annie Singh Khurrana loved Arjun Chopra.. but as both family's were, not business rivals but family rivals.. so, their parents denied their children's wishes to let them marry and now Annie was  going to marry Vikram Singhania-Annie's father-Rajveer singh khurana's friend's son..

yash I don't care for anything ...I just want the info, that's it ..

A man with attitude and anger, spat out those words.. He was MSK, shouting over the phone on his very own best and trustworthy buddy -Yash..

yash:- Am trying Maan ..calm down..

Maan:- I won't, till I get that filthy chopra and my sister's whereabouts .. I can't believe she just ran away with him.. Leaving us to face the humility ...Fish..

yash:- Calm down Maan ..what had happened, had happened .. Now we need to be relax and face media and family members first..

Maan:- I don't care .. I just want info..

yash:- ok.. He sighed and the call went off..

After 15 mints yash called Maan back, listening to him, Maan smirked bitterly.. 

Maan(ST):- wait and watch chopra's .. Now your daughter's fate has been decided by Maan Singh Khurrana..

So this is the prologue .. umm.. how did you find it .. do let me know plzz...plz silent readers out there.. do let me know ..  

If I got good response then only am gonna cont this RM 2.. and yes I have got few tests lined up in the coming weeks, that are very much imp for my career so I might be not regular for few days .. and this goes with all of my running works here... 

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love Rose😉

lg001 thumbnail
wow u started season 2...
congrats...
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail