Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmAHunter

Lol..Salman does not get intimate with heroines...and that is supposed to make him good?????

moral brigade and their superficial judgemental attitudes on what is good or bad...

when did any1 try to make him good but ppl r busy just makin him look bad coz he doesnt get intimate 😆wat is wrong wit the world??sab ulta chal raha hain yaha par
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is a love making scene which Salman has done  which makes him look like a hypocrite in my eyes period 
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmAHunter

yes he  likes voilence...and making a women dance in front of 100's of perverted people called item songs !!!!

and then making crappy movies!!!!

this guy is a just...

A ROCKSTAR i know 😎 and every movie has an item song where the woman dances around around 100s of guys .,ur point??.wat does that has to do wit only salman?
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

At least those don't make people such families consisting father, mother, grandparents and few kids insecure with what they are watching. or even teens with grown ups.

True..you know we disgusting families watch po*n together..mother and brother and sister!!

how hard is it to understand that there are films to be watched with family and some should not be..

comprising on the film and its art to cater to large audiences is just not right

but hey you can feel comfortable looking at too flowers coming close while it is supposed to indicate love making scenes

I wonder when bollywood grows up in terms of showing sexuality...I think before that people should grow up
Edited by IAmAHunter - 11 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Celebs past history dragged here... Personal comments... Off topic discussion. 

Topic Closed.