Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

do u have that ice-cream scene too ??😆 hope u dont  use it to say salman lip-locked 😆

🤣🤣 well in that case , srk will hav 3 lip locks in jthj😲😡😆
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

we hav different perception then !! i think its more lyk a scene which gives an inklin that things happened but nothin is being shown for me to say it is a lovemakin scene😆 i usually call those which shows stuff as lovemakin 😳 so for me ,salman is right in wat he says and is not being hypocritical for sure 😉 but each to her own 😃😃

it is a love making scene! And that too quite explicit! Never said that he did po*n or anything lol 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

🤣🤣 well in that case , srk will hav 3 lip locks in jthj😲😡😆

yeh so? He has never passed judgements at others
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

yeh so? He has never passed judgements at others

no i m not blamin srk or sth!!😆 i cnt do that!!😛 coz i love him too much , i m just gettin pissed at him for personal reasons ☺️ for kissin kat 3 times😡 !! Edited by hiddenstar - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo...atleast this time he is not judging others...just talking about himself...😆

And sometimes we do have to do things that we don't like...I don't like to cook and I still have to do it...🤔...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Better version:

oh come on these scenes are not that bad 😆 he hardly touches the heroines now ! i  saw him getting intimate with kareena in that beach song from MAMK which must be the last time he got really intimate with any heroine 😆 and plus even in these scenes he clearly looks uncomfortable while the heroines enjoy 😆 didnt u see how shy he got in that scene with katrina in yuvraaj? He always had problems with these type of scenes and thats why he doesnt like them ! Its not hyprocritical!

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Every quote of Salman Khan is being made into a different thread..just goes to show how much he's loved and how haters can't do without posting about him even for a day😛
And one lighter note- the scene between karisma and salman seems to have wrong editing🤣
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes he  likes voilence...and making a women dance in front of 100's of perverted people called item songs !!!!

and then making crappy movies!!!!

this guy is a just...
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol..Salman does not get intimate with heroines...and that is supposed to make him good?????

moral brigade and their superficial judgemental attitudes on what is good or bad...

Originally posted by: IAmAHunter

yes he  likes voilence...and making a women dance in front of 100's of perverted people called item songs !!!!

and then making crappy movies!!!!

this guy is a just...

At least those don't make people such families consisting father, mother, grandparents and few kids insecure with what they are watching. or even teens with grown ups.