Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jab Ishq junoon banjata hai 
toh kya khushiyan dard ??
Dil tuta tha ya Dhadka ??

Hey guys I'm going to write new OS 
So hope you guys gonna support it..! 

"kehnde ne teri kismat da likheya tetho koi kho nai sakda, 
je uppar waale di marzi hovein taan teinu oh vi mil jao...jo  kade tera ho ni sakda." 

Arohi was running down to road , to an unknown place. Faint splattering sounds could be heard all around her, his ears registering everything while her mind continued to be in daze . Her clothes were soked, her hair was drenched , and her heart was broken. But she continued to walk, forcing her feet to move because her each step make closer to him... 
"Had  He"??

More rain fell. Lighting struck. Trees swayed with the winds, hummimg softly under the heavy clouds and cloaked stars, It seems like nature was joining her in her inner despair, almost as if they were speaking to her . 

Edited by mahikmh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi?new os. Wao! Nw update jaldi,m sure it wl b awsum.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U have our full support
Pls write soon and posi it ASAP
Don't forget to pm me pls
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
continue dear
will fully support u😛
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
U have our full support
Pls write soon and posi it ASAP
Don't forget to pm me pls
gn tc ks hsd
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome ji wel come
Ji aaya nu
Now start story dear
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great! beautifully written... would love to read more!! :D :D

I liked your previous story tooo... please try to continue that one too...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2888428
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting please update ur os
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon. its very nice
mahikmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope you guys like it...feed back and comments would be much appreciated ğŸ˜Š

Chapter 1

Sun has risen , birds are chirping and singing 
Arohi was sleeping in her bed ,Sun rays are falling on her face through window, irritating her , but glowing her face and this was making her more beautiful. 
Arohi got up breaking her sleep to the sound of alarm on her mobile.

13/October/2005
It had been 7years.. Today its 13/Oct./2012
"Mr.Ajun singh you proposed me this day ,Yaad hai ?" - she said saying to photo of kid (Arjun).

But... I refused you... It was my biggest mistake of my life. You left India it had been 7 years . Ab toh aajao Arjun, she closed her eyes and a tear ran down to her cheeks.

"Ab toh wapis Aajao Arjun" ,Arohi said while hugged the photo.

"Arohii... Come down quickly .Dadi ko heart attack aaya hai" , Arohi's mom shouted from down stairs .

Arohi rushed down stairs. And stepped direct in dadi's room. When she was saw Dadi in unconscious state she started panicking. And went towards bed and sit beside dadi.
Doctor..! Mom were is Doc.?? Said Arohi 
"She is abt to reach beta.. Calm down" said Arohi's mom.

But how? When? Wot happed to dadi?? She was normal till yesterday.

Arohi actually we was talking about your ...his DAD was telling her wot was the matter but paused when Dr. Nina entered the room.
"Hi" She said quickly and went over to the bed.

"Nina Aunty!" Said Arohi with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry, Let me just take a look at her." She said and went quickly and went over to the bed.

"Is everything ok inside?" Arohi voiced her worry.

Dr. Nina took 20min. and examined Dadi. Nina asked everyone to wait outside the room. Everyone stood there and waited for the door to open. There was a deep Silence , Dadi is heart of the family , and soul of Arohi. After few minutes Dr. Nina opened the door and came out . 
"She had heart attack" said Dr. And continues talking .

"As you all now she is very sensitive person and something is running in her , like a wish or something she want to happen ASAP. " said Dr.NINA 

"Yes, Arohi's wedding " said Arohi's Dad while he sat on the chair in corridor and put his both plams on his face.

Just before she had heart attack Arohi's parents and Dadi was dicussing about her marriage . When Arohi's dad tried to convience her to wait for Arjun to arrive India,Because frm last 7 years Arohi's is waiting for him and she only wants to be his bride. 
When she was about to shout and expalin that... Arjun was no more in her destiny she felt a pain in her chest and fell down.

"See I don't know, wot u want Arohi beta" said Dr. Nina while went to Arohi and took her hand in hers .

"Dadi ki baat man lo aur kar lo shaadi, tum unki baat mankar unhe jine ki nayi umeed de dogi" said Arohi's mom

"Ohk, bula lo Abhi ko " said Arohi , a tear trickled down her face.

She ran to dadi' room and sit on the edge of the bed beside Dadi she took her hand in hers. 
She was sitting there with heavy heart and a soul which was full of pain. She wish she could cry . 
"Dadi utho, meri shaddi ki arrangements nai karni? " There was pain in her voice .

Slowly she opened her eyes. 
"Don't worry, you are ok Dadi. Wait I'll bring you something to drink" said Arohi while she was about to stand Dadi stopped her. 
"Puttar teri shaddi, eh din vaaste mein kinna intezaar kita ee" said dadi in uncounsious condition.

"Dadi aap rest karo mein aati hun" said Arohi while made her way out of room.

Precap: Arohi sitting on the floor of her room , hugging her knees with her head. 

Edited by mahikmh - 11 years ago