Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fantastic 👏 pls update soon
luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
part 6

After half an hour Ram returned to Priya's bed. Priya had fallen asleep..reading the novel. Her face was glowing in the moonlit night, A strand of hair was falling on her forehead. The calm on her face had touched ram's heart. he slowly ran his fingers on her hair n cleared her forehead n gently kissed her. he moved his lips near her ears n whispered "i luv u priya". Priya who was half awake by now smiled with her eyes closed and said "i luv u too".
The smile on Priya's face brought smile and blush on Ram's face in equal measures.
Priya slowly opened her eyes to c Ram in-front of her. The smile and blush had hidden the anger he held within himself for so long.  The person infrnt of her was not an arrogant rich man, who had everything except peace of heart...the person infrnt of her had a satisfaction of being  complete n didnot care about nythng else. Fynlly she cud c peace had sunk in Ram's soul. A tiny droplet of tear strtd forming in the edge of her eye. She was content knowing the fact that not only ram but she herself was at peace with herself. The guilt of separating Ram n Pihu was over. She was happy abt everything, except one.
Ayesha, she knew everybody hated her. S,he tried to kill her too. But she still didnot harbor any grudges against her. Since the age of 10 Priya had been Ayesha's second mother. She took care of her lyk her own daughter. yes she cared abt her as much she cared abt Pihu. How cud she turn so evil without repenting about it.
Ram who was busy admiring the calm on Priya's face suddenly saw that Priya was disturbed.
Ram : wat happnd Priya?
Priya : Kuch nahi Ram, i mean Mr. Kapoor I was just thinking abt Ayesha. I luved her lyk Pihu . Kahan galti ho gayi ... i mean kal ko pihu bhi kuch aisa na kar baithe ..i m scared!!!
Ram : Priya just relax!!!! tum khud bolti ho nah ..koi bhi do log ek se nahi hote...tum Pihu n ayesha ko compare kaise kar sakti ho!!
Humari Pihu is intellignt ...u dnt wrry .. she will make her mumma proud.
Priya : I guess yes!!! but still ayesha ne jo kiya bahut bura kiya ...usse uski saza bhi mill gayi ... but everythng is not f9 ... i luved my sister n lost her forever..i wish aisa kuch nahi hua hota... i noe aap ke liye usse maaf karna mushkil hai !!! but mere liye its a loss anywaz... usse maaf kar nahi sakti aur usse...
saying dis priya strtd crying non stop. Ram came near her n wiped her tears.
Ram : priya nahi, no more tears ...we have cried a lot now no more tears !!!
with that he placed his arms on priya's shoulder who was now sitting near the bed post. He placed his otr hand on Priya's chin and moved it in his direction. priya's eyes were beaming with tears .
Ram kissed Priya on her forehead. A gentle peck on her forehead brought a new happiness in her. Ram gradually brought Priya close to him n hugged her.
Priya put her hands around Ram's neck and hugged him. They needed each otr for a long tym and tode they stood by each otr and rejoiced their togetherness.
After some tym Ram : "btw Priya , ye Mr kapoor ...mr kapoor kya laga rakha hai !!! m i your uncle or wat??"
Ram's sudden complain as a five old made priya giggle.
Priya : "kya Mr kapoor!!! I mean Ram"
Ram : "Dats lyk my sweetheart!! I really missed u priya"
Priya : "I noe" and with that she hugged ram more tightly.
The  hug was followed by a night of passion and love. Feeling buried inside for 5 years found solace for both Priya n ram . Morns were answered by kisses . Kisses were followed by more kisses and a night long of passion.
fynlly Ram n priya got what they deserved the most. They found each otr.
-----------------------breaking Dawn--------------------------------

Priya woke up at the wee hours of the morning. A feeling  of content filled her...there was something different ...suddenly her eyes turned towards her shoulder ...rather than finding her regular night suit she found the hanging shoulder of her blouse ...still not sure what happened she turned her hand in opposite side of the bed to find Pihu !!!
But suddenly wat she found shocked the hell out of her ...it was Ram ...lying nxt to her !!!
Suddenly it all came back to her !!
She slowly kissed ram on his forehead.
Ram : "Morning luv 😳"
Priya : "morning...this is my bst morning ever"
Ram smiled ... "sachi "
Priya : "n today i promise u one thing lyf main badi se badi musibat aaye ... we will always stick togther"
Ram : "Fynlly some sense 😆 n if u want we can stick together now also 😆 😆" and pulled Priya towards him.
Al tough Ram joked abt everythng priya said, but within himself he promised that no matter what , he will never leave priya alone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram, priya , pihu n khush lead lyf as a normal family. they had some ups n downs ...but they stood by each otr to face lyf . Pihu n khush also welcomed their baby sister "Aanya".
It was not their happy ending, it was their happy beginning to their new future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
people thank u for supporting me ..throughout this Raya journey !!! hope u all lyked it. luvu ...plz  do drop ur commnts.
luv
ria

Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely one, loved the way they handle the situation, kehte hain na ant bhala toh sab bhala, it is just the same, nice way to finish but yes this us not the end but a new beginning for RaYa...take care and do write mire often
luvumjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

Lovely one, loved the way they handle the situation, kehte hain na ant bhala toh sab bhala, it is just the same, nice way to finish but yes this us not the end but a new beginning for RaYa...take care and do write mire often

thnk u ...in middle of some ff's :)
but not raya ...they r mayur ff's ...will fnsh dem frst !!! aftr dat will defntly try my hands on raya ff's :)
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woww...awesomeee...update...raya ki ye nayi shuruat ek dam mast h...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats a lovely ending ..Superb 
luvumjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alya1991

Woww...awesomeee...update...raya ki ye nayi shuruat ek dam mast h...

thnk u ...hope serial min bhi nayi shuruwaat kar de jaldi
luvumjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Thats a lovely ending ..Superb 

thnk u 😃
luvumjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: viny_queen

wow happy all and me too

well if readers r happy ..so is the writter :)
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update lovely ending it was the beginning for the happy family😃