raya(update6-pg13)- ff finished!!! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG what happen who got hurt what's wrong... grrr i hate the Aye. but happe that she got arrested... but what had changed???? plz dear update soon... its killing do update soon...
ayesha said that priya is hugging another man...a misunderstanding with ayesha...ram is her jiju that he had forgotten...thanks...
Ayesha jaise behen Bhagwan kisi ko na de😑...who got shot? I think it's Priya . Please update soon.

KIYA HO RAH HAI
Waiting for the next
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Satyanash, phir se, aise adhe adhure me chhod diya, how can u ppl do this, it was such interesting turn, now update fast fast fast, plz can't stand the suspense, need a long big update from u jaldiii

will update by  tommrw
Author's note
i noe u all r upset with raya separation ...but to remove ayesha logically ...i had to take this step...rahi raya ki milan ki baat ... as they say ...luv will find a way ...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by luvumjht

Author's note
i noe u all r upset with raya separation ...but to remove ayesha logically ...i had to take this step...rahi raya ki milan ki baat ... as they say ...luv will find a way ...πŸ˜ƒ

bt wen will it find the way.. jaldi kijiye na please...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by 123fiza1

ayesha said that priya is hugging another man...a misunderstanding with ayesha...ram is her jiju that he had forgotten...thanks...

Ayesha loves to dream with open eyes, what to do, she loves to coz this is her fav past time Edited by jineejiggs - 11 years ago
part 5
With that Ayesha shot the gun . She saw a falling body .. blood falling on the floor... Ayesha became numb after seeing all dis ... the gun fell from her hand... she turned arnd to run ... but what she saw next changed her whole lyf... vik n neha were there with the entire  police force.
-- flashback over----

back to the court scene

Ayesha saw everybody ...The kapoor's / sharma's evryone ... no one seemed interested in her. but she knew one person will acknowledge her.. n yes she was right.
Shipra : "Bure ka anth bura hi hota hai ayesha ...issi court se tu meri masoom beti se ek haivaan ban gayi ... tune 5 saal pehle apne liye yahi priya ko phasaya ...aur aaj yahi tujhe tere gunaho ki saja mill rahi hai"
Ayesha: "Main di ka bura nahi chati thi ...par wo humesha meri khushiyo k beech aayi ... apko yaad nahi hai ...pehle wo sab kuch humare liye chod deti thi ...toh iss baar kya alag tha "
Shipra : "Tu meri galti hai ayesha ... aur tumhare aur priya k haal ki main zimedaar hun... par main apni galti sudharungi...aur tumse bhi yahi umeed karti hun" with that shipra left ayesha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

pihu was still sitting besides her angel, her angel was asleep..for past 6 mnths... evryday the little girl came and patted her angel's forehead. She concealed her tiny tear drops and told her angel everything. How she went to school, how she played ...what she ate.. all the while pihu told her stories ..pihu cudd see a motionless figure ..but in reality Pihu's angel heard evry wrd pihu said..the angel wanted to talk to her.

When Pihu finished her story ... her angel wanted to bless her ...put their hand on pihu's head, but all the angel cud manage was a slight movement in their fingure. Pihu saw d small movement and hugged her angel and screamt "papa"
---------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile the court sentenced ayesha for a lyf tym of imprisonment. Suddenly Nut's phone rang , all she cud hear was a frantic pihu saying:  "dadi", "hospital", "papa", "finger" and the phone got disconnected.
Nuts tried to call krishnaji ... but her phone was not reachable. She called back kapoor mansion to know exactly wat happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------
krishna ji was pacing up n down the hospital corridor, when everybody reached der...
Krishnaji "usse hosh aagaya , beji ...hosh aagaya "
A pair of feet , rushed towards the ward.. they are heard the best news in last 6 mnths .They opened the door of the ward. What they saw was the world's loveliest sceen. Pihu was sitting nxt to her angel. Fynlly pihu's angel was awake.
 Fynally Ram's Priya was awake.
Ram cudnot hold back his tears...Priya luked at him n gave a faint smile. Ram rushed towrds Pihu n Priya n hugged dem both very tightly. For frst tym the entire family had hugged together. The feeling itself had a better effect on Priya then half her medicines. Pihu felt the protective warmth of both her parents together for the first tym, and Ram knew dis was his heaven to be protected forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Within a couple of days Priya was discharged from the hospital. She was sitting on her bed reading a novel. When she heard a voice. "Mumma" . She saw Ram holding Pihu n khush on his either sides. Priya saw a smile on all the three faces.
Priya  : "toh baccha party ghum aaya "
Pihu :" haan mumma ...bahut maza ayya"
Khush : "aur humne icecream bhi khayi"
Priya : "mumma ke bina hi sari masti ...mumma ghar main hi bore hogayi 😭"
Khush : "Nahi hum apki foto legaye the nah... usse ghuma diya humne"
Priya : "meri foto"
Pihu : "Papa ke wallet wali "
Priya luked at Ram ...he was blushing like a 16 year old 😳 Priya gave a faint smile.
Ram controlling his blush ... "chalo baccho raat ho gayi ...mumma ko rest chaiye... main tum dono ko sula ke aata hun"
After half an hour Ram returned to Priya's bed. Priya had fallen asleep..reading the novel. Her face was glowing in the moonlit night, A strand of hair was falling on her forehead. The calm on her face had touched ram's heart. he slowly ran his fingers on her hair n cleared her forehead n gently kissed her. he moved his lips near her ears n whispered "i luv u priya". Priya who was half awake by now smiled with her eyes closed and said "i luv u too"

to be cont

Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago
Ohhh ho, my my what an update, loved it, toh Priya had started teasing Ram again, jaagi huin hain par done ka natal chalu hain, ab toh Ram gaye buri tarah se, very nice one, update ASAP