Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

I do believe SNS CV's have their finger on the pulse of the bulk of tv audiences. They know what the viewers want to see. What appeals to them. And they serve  it up to them exactly thw way they want.

And naturally sometimes we rant and rave. But deep down we also love the tracks. That's why we continue watching 😆

It is all reel at the end of the day. 😛
There was an article from Ved Raj the writer saying how serials usually have high exaggerations of circumstances. 
When some one sees a serial they want to lose themselves for the time period into a different world. I guess SNS plays it smartly. It allows people to stay in their world but also feel differently. Even in this track, taking apart all the kidnap, the fact is that Gopi is fighting hard until the end to bring her hubby home. Her pregnancy adds to sympathizing with her. A wife saving a husband has always been welcomed. Afterall we grew up on Satyavan and Savithri 😊
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At times CV's do drag things but at the end of the day they do show good tracks. For me personally as long as the show gets good TRP I am happy. 😊

mariyem thumbnail
Oh dear im hooked on this show again lol .cv knows how to get attention 👏 One thing crisis always bring the family together.