for all delena fans. (stelena fans too) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

I hate Klaus but I like Joseph.0β€ž2

About Bonnie, I remember reading comments on other sites how most people hated Bonnie. In the first season, she wanted to protect her town from vampires but she was seen as wrong because she was against Stefan, Elena, and Damon. She eventually started getting used to them and Stefan has proved what a good friend he is to Bonnie and Caroline both. But the thing is, Bonnie almost always gets the raw end of the deal. She has lost a lot and even though she's a witch who has to keep the balance of nature intact, she keeps having to break that balance to protect Elena. Because when it all comes down to it, Bonnie lost a lot and all for Elena. Her Mom got turned into a vampire by Damon and that was considered Damon's act of love for Elena. But what about his utter disregard for Elena's friend or her mother? Damon is a little selfish in his love for Elena. All he wants and cares for is Elena and nobody else seems to matter. Not her friends, not her brother, no one.0β€ž2

I really really feel sorry for bonnie... You are absolutely correct. She has indeed lost everything to protect elena... Her mum gt turned into a vampire for elena yet she still cares about her. She really is a selfless person while elena can be really selfish.
You know the most important reason why i dont ship delena is that only. Its like damon only sees elena. It doesnt matter how many relations he has to break if he gets to keep elena. He doesnt give a crap about her brother, her friends. He was so ready to kill klaus in season 3 , even though that meant that tyler was surely gonna die. He mentally and physically tormented caroline in the first season, he killed jeremy in d 2nd season only because elena said that she doesnt love him. He even killed alaric when he told him to stop seducing elena in season 3 ( and he was his best friend right? ) . That is nt love! Its freaking madness. Loving doesnt mean trapping them and forgeting everything else.
I love how stefan cares about bonnie, caroline ( i love his friendship with caroline) , jeremy. Damon toh doesnt even care about her personal wishes. He feed her vampire blood in season 2. Even though he knew that elena doesnt want 2 be a vampire. Its like he is on a mission to i dont steal the people that stefan loves. His father, katherine all loved stefan more than him. So thats why i think he wants elena to love him no matter at what cost. Be it the cost of her own wishes or the life of her loved ones. But that really isnt how love works!
Are u seriously telling me that delena fans think that damon turning bonnie's mum into a vampire was a proof of his love? Thats freaking Nonsense!
I'm not saying all Delena fans just a few that I've come across. They like Damon's disregard for others lives in his quest to save Elena. Like the time when he said that he would choose Elena if he had been the one to choose to save Matt or Elena. He didn't care for Matt and hurt him because to him, it was because of Matt that Elena died. Stefan hated himself for saving Matt but he didn't go attack him or use him as bait.  Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

I'm not saying all Delena fans just a few that I've come across. They like Damon's disregard for others lives in his quest to save Elena. Like the time when he said that he would choose Elena if he had been the one to choose to save Matt or Elena. He didn't care for Matt and hurt him because to him, it was because of Matt that Elena died. Stefan hated himself for saving Matt but he didn't go attack him or use him as bait.0β€ž2

Lol... Getting consumed in love is what love struck teenagers do. Grown up men and women dont forget everything else when they are in love. Loving someone also means loving everything and everyone in love. I would never fall for a man who is passionately in love with me but goes about killing and tormenting my friends and family.
I lmao when people say that why did stefan save matt? What did they want, elena to say save me save me and get stefan to save her and let matt die? No ways. If i were in her place i would have done the same. If matt would have died on her, elena would have never forgiven stefan. It has been told so many times that matt is the only person in tvd who has a shot at a normal life. Elena loved matt. He was one of her bestfriends. Ofcourse she wouldnt want him to die. She didnt need another reason to feel guilty. She already has destoryed so many ppl's life. And stefan knew that. He knew that elena didnt want to ruin another life just for the sake of saving herself. If he would have let matt die, then i think elena would have been destoryed by the guilt. Also i hear a lot of people say that stefan is a vampire! He could have saved both their lives. hullo stefanz a vampire and not a merman. :)
LOL about the merman comment πŸ€£! I also wondered why Stefan couldn't save them both since he was a vampire but I guess even vampires have some limitations in their physical strengths and capabilities. If Stefan saved only one, then Damon would have also saved one person and that would have been Elena. Damon didn't tell Elena "I would have saved the both of you" he said he would've chosen her to save and let Matt die. So I guess they could only have saved one person. I also don't like how poor Caroline is being disliked just because she doesn't like the idea of Delena. She as a friend, has a right to tell Elena how she feels about Elena's relationship with Damon but I don't think she should impose her views on her. I know she's just watching out for Stefan, but Elena's a gone case now. I don't want her to run back to Stefan to break his heart again and break Damon's heart as well. 
... Edited by Missscarlett - 11 years ago
@sweta: before you write another long lecture go see vampire diaries season 4!!!! Because im sure you will be able to weite on and on abt stefan!! 🀣
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

@sweta: before you write another long lecture go see vampire diaries season 4!!!! Because im sure you will be able to weite on and on abt stefan!! 🀣

Haha m waiting 2 see season 4... Lol i thought u stopped seein tvd RC?
I can really write a 10 page essay on my stefan XD
Originally posted by Missscarlett

Omg! Awesome post... I totally agree with u... Its was always stelena 4 me and its always going to be stelena 4 me no matter they end up together or not. Their love has always been pure. I havent seen season 4 but i seriously dont think being a vampire totally changes a person and makes them a person different than they already are.
Damon lost all my respect in season 3's first episode when he went all naked in front of elena. Did he forget that stefan sacrifized his whole freaking life, his humanity (which was so important to him) just to save his freakingg life? His brother was going through hell and what was damon doing in mystic falls? hitting on his brother's girl. Damon should have atleast a lil decency. Your brother gave up his whole damn life to save u atleast u should have enough decency not to see this as a opportunity to woo the girl u claims to love. For me stefan will always be the better salvotore.
In season 3 he accepted that elena had feelings for damon. Even let her go with him 2 get jeremy and if she would have choosen damon, he would have gracaciously accepted it and left town.
But what did damon do in season 2 when he found out that it was katherine who kissed him and not elena and that she doesnt love him, he killed her brother! Lol and delena fans say that damon truly loves her. Really? Do we go about killing the loved ones of the people who we love?
For me its always going to be stelena! And in damon words "its always going to stefan" for elena :)

Excuse me, but, I am literally very much eager to know what is exactly the co-relation between person coming out of his bathroom, naked, to get his Champagne and disrespecting him for the same reason? I mean...Seriously? You came in front of me naked, I disrespect you. Really? πŸ˜†And hitting on girl and not finding his brother, not having decency? Really?

Oh. I get it. There must be some other person who exactly looked like Damon (May be his Clone) who helped Elena to get S back and you know...He filled the entire cup board with news paper cuts and post-its and notes in just one minute(A task worth of two months time) before she appeared and found all the clue with the 'Red Marks' with who did what remarks and go to Tennessee and covered up two ripped bodies for his little 'Ripper' brother. And of course, go all the way to Chicago, and admit to S that he owed him, wants to save him and of course, making a proposal to Klaus to take him instead of S. And feel the guilt to 'Fell for his brother's girl' and not 'woo' her, I mean the guy must have made 'Master Plan' to fall in love with his brother's girl only. Screw the fate, screw the destiny, I want to 'Fall' in love with this girl only. Love is after all a controlled emotion. I can control my feelings and I just want to feel for this girl, deliberately. Really. And the guy also tried saving his little 'Ripper' from Klaus and of course, admit to him that he is the only one he had, not even his so called 'Wooed' girl. He must looked like Damon only coz as per my eye sight, he pretty much looked like Damon. 😊

And of course, the guy who looked like Damon, after getting rejected by his little brother's so called 'Wooed' girl, was ready to leave town. BUT. The same little brother who created this agreement stopped him and called him, 'Dramatic'. So, the guy looked like Damon stayed. He stayed there to protect his little brother's girlfriend whom he tried to 'Wooed', who rejected him on a phone call and left him to die alone, he stayed to kill the hunters who wanted to kill all Vampires, Oh and yes...Who saved the 'Epic' couple and Barbie Klaus from the house? Of course, the guy looked like Damon. Oh. I wish he would have left 'Mystic Deadly Falls' and let them handle without him, so what if his little brother called him 'Dramatic' to leave town? 😊

By All Means, Carry on Anti-Damon rant, with pleasure. 😊

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
And about people here asking me when ever S called him a good guy? As per them, we Damon fans and we DE fans call him a good guy, and Damon is toh self proclaimed bad guy. So, here it is. I am not gonna say, S is the self proclaimed good brother. He is gonna say, I am just gonna repeat what he said.

So, the next time, Don't blame it on us, we are just repeating what S said.
... Edited by Missscarlett - 11 years ago