WU-11th Dec - The Mystery Deepens!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Will be Up Shortly 😳

-Gayatri telling off her younger bro saying that he cudnt even get Gauri's  shooting job done properly and the brother is like u know I am no gud and then he goes onto spill the beans about he wasnt involved in the Gauri shooting case as the shooter he had hired was late to the act and it was somebody else who shot Gauri and Gayatri is stunned

-Garv to is being questioned about the shoot out and he says he hasnt done it and that he dusnt attack from behind

-Appa Saheb comes to see Gauri and tells her that all this happened bec of her meeting up with Prateeksha and that there was a reason to her being sent far away from here and Gauri tries to know more but cant as Appa Saheb tells her off saying u gotta live here by the rules we have set and if not then u can (he points to the door ) and Gauri is left in  tears

-Gayatri asks Prithviraj to take advantage of the situation the family finds itself in thanks to Gauri  and to win the the trust of the locals through it and Prithviraj tells her his strategy when Gayatri's husband arrives and says he is ashamed of both his wife and son and Gayatri tells him off but he mocks her and her sensibilities in return pissing Gayatri off

-Gauri comes to meet Prateeksha who is sitting on the floor and crying and Prateeksha tells Gauri that it was nice of her to come and c her and it made her feel really nice but now its time she left and that  a new beginning is waiting for her and Gauri asks her what abt u and she says I am waiting for death and Gauri si stunned and hurt and Prateeksha literally begs to Gauri  with folded hands asking her to leave and go from there and a crying Gauri ultimately leaves

-Gauri remembers Appa Sahebs words abt how all this is happening bec of Prateeksha and Prateeksha's words abt how she is the cause of it all and just then she gets a call from Sid who tells her abt how he has been trying to get to her and that everyone is so worried for her and that he cant let her stay in Kolhapur any more ...Gauri is pissed and tells Sid off saying my mother needs me and Sid is like what abt our wedding and that it cant b postponed and Gauri makes it clear to him that her mom is her priority at the moment and Sid cant believe it

-Precap- Police unable to find the culprit and tellin Appa Saheb n co about it and their findings and Gauri says that she knows who shot her

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the update ðŸ˜Š
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Thank you for the update ðŸ˜Š

😳🤗
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Pooja ! ðŸ¤—
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -RD-

Will be Up Shortly 😳

-Gayatri telling off her younger bro saying that he cudnt even get Gauri's  shooting job done properly and the brother is like u know I am no gud and then he goes onto spill the beans about he wasnt involved in the Gauri shooting case as the shooter he had hired was late to the act and it was somebody else who shot Gauri and Gayatri is stunned

-Garv to is being questioned about the shoot out and he says he hasnt done it and that he dusnt attack from behind

-Appa Saheb comes to see Gauri and tells her that all this happened bec of her meeting up with Prateeksha and that there was a reason to her being sent far away from here and Gauri tries to know more but cant as Appa Saheb tells her off saying u gotta live here by the rules we have set and if not then u can (he points to the door ) and Gauri is left in  tears

-Gayatri asks Prithviraj to take advantage of the situation the family finds itself in thanks to Gauri  and to win the the trust of the locals through it and Prithviraj tells her his strategy when Gayatri's husband arrives and says he is ashamed of both his wife and son and Gayatri tells him off but he mocks her and her sensibilities in return pissing Gayatri off

-Gauri comes to meet Prateeksha who is sitting on the floor and crying and Prateeksha tells Gauri that it was nice of her to come and c her and it made her feel really nice but now its time she left and that  a new beginning is waiting for her and Gauri asks her what abt u and she says I am waiting for death and Gauri si stunned and hurt and Prateeksha literally begs to Gauri  with folded hands asking her to leave and go from there and a crying Gauri ultimately leaves

-Gauri remembers Appa Sahebs words abt how all this is happening bec of Prateeksha and Prateeksha's words abt how she is the cause of it all and just then she gets a call from Sid who tells her abt how he has been trying to get to her and that everyone is so worried for her and that he cant let her stay in Kolhapur any more ...Gauri is pissed and tells Sid off saying my mother needs me and Sid is like what abt our wedding and that it cant b postponed and Gauri makes it clear to him that her mom is her priority at the moment and Sid cant believe it

-Precap- Police unable to find the culprit and tellin Appa Saheb n co about it and their findings and Gauri says that she knows who shot her

Thanks for the WU.😊