Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I also wish him he gets succeed in B town.
I also wish Barun works with Sanaya in a very big Bollywood venture. Coz their chemistry is just out of the world.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraJL

I am going to wish Barun all the best wish him all success.
As for me I am not interested in bollywood at all... I have seen 4 or 5 films so far, and none of these films were good except of one lol...I only like the one with Cricket. It was very good film.
Barun upcoming film story is like typical old romance films. Nothing interesting about the story line. I have no idea about bollywood fans, but plot didn't click with me... I don't even understand that after Arnav's character he picked something like this?
I don't know how well he'll do, but I will wish him all the best.

First film, he may not had too many choices,

His first serial was awful too, but then he got IPK, and see what he did with it.

So his first break may not be great, at least it gave him a foothold,

More and better offers w I'll follow, I hope

TV actors have a hard time in films
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

I also wish Barun works with Sanaya in a very big Bollywood venture. Coz their chemistry is just out of the world.

Inshallah
Ftsara thumbnail
That's the point lot of IPK fan will just go to the theatre to support barun. But a movie doesn't run with just support. It needs lot more than just support to make money and make it hit. I have been a BW fan for 20 yrs. and I can tell u right now when the movie will come out only Barun might get praise but other factors will be criticized badly. Also original hritik has a long way to go still may be after 10 yrs we can look for another one.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Maybe Gul can make IPK the movie
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its not easy 2 mak a mark in bollywood, esp 4 T.V actors.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Its not easy 2 mak a mark in bollywood, esp 4 T.V actors.

We have supported and rooted for Arshi on tv, let's do the same for him in Bollywood 

Let him be the one to break this pattern

Let him be the one to make it huge in Bollywood

SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshicritic

First film, he may not had too many choices,

His first serial was awful too, but then he got IPK, and see what he did with it.

So his first break may not be great, at least it gave him a foothold,

More and better offers w I'll follow, I hope

TV actors have a hard time in films

So, nothing good about this film except of Barun? Even his co-star is not that charming.
IPK was hit because of SARUN chemistry, but this film don't know she is just not charming at all.
I hope you are right about more offers in future because this one is just weird from plot  to actress.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ftsara

That's the point lot of IPK fan will just go to the theatre to support barun. But a movie doesn't run with just support. It needs lot more than just support to make money and make it hit. I have been a BW fan for 20 yrs. and I can tell u right now when the movie will come out only Barun might get praise but other factors will be criticized badly. Also original hritik has a long way to go still may be after 10 yrs we can look for another one.

Of course original hrithik has a long way to go, and Barun will take a long long time to reach his level, but, he has the potential, and the screen presence, and the love of so many fans who are just crazy about him, 

Bollywood doesn't have too many youngsters in the forefront, I just want Barun to make it big
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I wish him the best of luck on his future projects and in his life.Either BW or TV he will do fine.In BW he has a long way to go to prove but we always start from somewhere he started it lets wait and watch.On TV he certainly is the king and no doubt we will see a lot of Barun in future.