HD has become saas bahu and woh type serial - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kulbirkang

i think today i was not watching hitler didi but some saas bahu type serial...😡
the way savita was talking and manipulating kutumb it was disgusting to watch...🤢
i m hating savita to the core...😡
i want my old hitler didi show that was fun to watch light hearted yet serious at the same time...
Savita is like another sweta🤢 its totally ridiculus to watch her disgusting scenes..!
Originally posted by Malayraj

Savita is like another sweta🤢 its totally ridiculus to watch her disgusting scenes..!
i think shweta was much better than savita because shewta nerver tried to sell sharma niwas and she also beared the cost of running the sharma family for past 8 years.
i agree that shewta's desire of rishi falling for her was wrong but i also admit that shewta's love for indu was true...
Originally posted by hebasamiya

I also hate shwetha from beginning
hebasamiya i m talking about savita and not shweta...
even i was like am i watching HD???
Savita was behaving like a typical saas-bahu show vamp...digusting 🤢

The name 'Hitler didi' sounds foreign to the current track going on. Becoz no one knws who indira is not even the cvs it seems otherwise why wud they bring this filler savita?
On a funny note..
I thnk hd directr is in a mood to create savita bhabhi who wil compete savita tai in nxt zee rishtey awards ! Lol !
One more favour he shud do is change the name to kyu ki indira bhi kabhi hitler thi !!!
Originally posted by light_28

The name 'Hitler didi' sounds foreign to the current track going on. Becoz no one knws who indira is not even the cvs it seems otherwise why wud they bring this filler savita?
On a funny note..
I thnk hd directr is in a mood to create savita bhabhi who wil compete savita tai in nxt zee rishtey awards ! Lol !
One more favour he shud do is change the name to kyu ki indira bhi kabhi hitler thi !
!!
hahahahahahaha😉
aptly said
now the tagline of the show ZINDAGI JUNG HAI does not applies to indira but the viewers because hitler didi dekhna is like Jung for viewers😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
a show can runs very smoothly and suddenly a character is introduced to add more spice to it thinking it will work best but this character though in as cameo or to stay long RUINS THE SHOW COMPLETELY.
I'm scared for HD hope it never happens becoz of Savita playing her games of eavesdropping or instigating or next may come planning and plotting against the others.

I swear such a boring comeback... I anyways hate these Sahi bahil saga and hd turns out to be one of those... Oh no... Please...
Originally posted by Joyel

nice animation...😊