DIL-RB FF-UPDATED PT 02,NOTE PG 14,19

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys am new in this forum but i wanted to write an ff on RK and Madhu...so here goes the prologue...do let me know...how is it...

Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena as Madhubala & RK

PROLOGUE

"Dammit,"It came from a man standing near the starting of dense forest.The man had height of 6? approx and had the hawk eyes who was trying to locate something or someone from the dense forest.On that time he was surrounded by lots of men who were thugs holding swords and knives to attack on him.The man was shocked to see the men but was ready as if he knew that he's gonna be attacked by the men.On that time everyone heard the tingling of anklets which made the man who stood in centre to be alarmed.He saw from his corner of his eye that a girl ran towards him.The thugs wanted her only and gave a victorious smirk to the man.One of the men was about to run towards the girl when he made him trip moving more faster than the man and his face came to the moon light.He was none other than Rishab Kundra who saw that no one reaches the girl.

The girl shouted with pain and panic,"RK'..!"But RK was busy tackling the men and one of the men tried to chase the girl but RK dint give oppurtunity to them.RK fought with the men and the men ran from there half-tired and half-frightened of him.The girl immediately ran towards RK and hugged him from behind which made him flinch with desires.RK controlled himself and shouted on her immediately,"What the hell Madhu'.tumse meine kaha tha na ki uss jagah se mat hilo mein aajaavoonga'..!"Madhu lifted her face where her face reflected in the moonlight and she spoke with fear,"Am sorry'.mujhe dar lag raha tha isiliye mein wahan se tumhe dhoondte huve yahan tak aagayi'am sorry'.!"Madhu said cutely to RK showing her big brown eyes for his anger melted into thin air.RK hugged her tightly to soothe her and both walked towards the dense forests.

CHARACTER SKETCH

Vivian Dsena

RK-Rishab Kundra''.bodyguard of Madhubala

Drashti Dhami as Madhubala

Madhubala Shamsher Malik''.the daughter of famous producer and director Shamsher Malik'..

Indresh Malik

Bittuji'''RK's PA''very much loyal and intelligent''

Pallavi Purohit

Padmini Shamsher Malik'..wife of Shamsher Malik''.

Raj Zutshi at COLORS Channel new show Madhubala...Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon premiere

Raj Malik'..brother of Shamsher Malik'.very cunning man'.his every work has the cunning motive behind'.

Rakhi Vijan at COLORS Channel new show Madhubala...Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon premiere at Cinemax in Mumbai

Roma Malik''.Shamsher Malik ki agyakaari behan'..

Drashti Dhami

Kavyanjali Malik''twin of Madhubala Malik'..

Shagufta Ali at COLORS Channel new show Madhubala...Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon premiere

Ammaji of Raj Malik and step-mom of Shamsher Malik''

Good-Looking Savita Prabhune

Aayi'..mother of Geetanjali bhonsle urf Geetanjali Malik''

OTHERS CHARACTERS WILL COME DURING THE COURSE OF UPDATES''.

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
INDEX

PART 01

PART 02

NOTE
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
v.interesting...plz continue 😊
welcome to MB forum 🤗
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vina23

v.interesting...plz continue 😊
welcome to MB forum 🤗

thank u🤗
dolly10 thumbnail
Intersting...
Continue soon
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u r here too
i love ur maaneet ff
now waiting for rishbala ff
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muraadlovesdd

u r here too

i love ur maaneet ff
now waiting for rishbala ff

aww thank u dear but aaj hi start kiya hai meine...dekhte he kitni likes milti hai...😳
Grey-licious thumbnail
interesting

geet hai toh geet k maan ko bhi leaao
wow gr8 and different concept. And bodyguard has his own PA. interesting, i'm looking forward to your story. Add me in your pm list.
Geetanjali is Madhu's twin sister and Padmini's daughter. Then how other lady can be her aayi ?